Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

Fans Of Afc (asian Food Channel)

sorry, went back amazon to double check...dun wan the snow river knife tray liao cos no double layer for big and small knives and at that price. I will either get a totally bamboo one (provided they have stock when we order) or the Wusthof one that nguandi is eyeing. I may even wan a Gordon Ramsey cookbook if my boss dun jump by then!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ngunadi, sure sure! suntec is totally fine. i can collect after office hours.

what are we waiting for? START BUYING ALREADY! WOOHOO!!... Let's all collect our orders. I'm going to bio more items now. By the way, take note each shipment must not exceed S$400 or else gotta charge GST ya? If exceeded, just split. Unless split shipping costs more than the GST..

wusthof? oh no... more poisons.. me go take a look.

Have to wait til next month, cuz this month sammy jie and me have spent too much. Need some control :P

But please do collect the order list :D

next month ah? okay okay.... but don't keep me waiting for too long.. cos my list will grow longer too. haha.... alright, i'm going amazon shopping now.

ok till date who is participating in the GB?

1) Nguandi - produce saver, Wuthsof knife tray, pot grip spoon rest, chef knife

2) samgalz - Knife Tray (Totally Bamboo or Wuthsof), Produce Saver, a rubbermaid white 2 tier cutlery tray, OXO silicon sink strainer

3) pinktini - 2 cookbooks, a piano book, a baking pan and a cookie cutter set (any changes, pinktini?)

4) merydith - produce saver

4) insane - produce saver

5) Patsy - produce saver

6) Titanax - ??

Edited by samgalz

Oh ... please note something.

"In Stock.

Ships from and sold by acehardwareoutlet. "

It's not ships and sold by amazon. Hence, the shipping cost would be separate and different !!

Can someone verify this?

3) pinktini - 2 cookbooks, a piano book, a baking pan and a cookie cutter set (any changes, pinktini?)

get back to u after i surf amazon a bit bit more first. hehe.

hi everyone, just found out i may have to be in the US soon.... if you want I can just pop into a target/kmart/outlet store and get it for you guys!

but cannot promise when...

Edited by patsy_sg

hi everyone, just found out i may have to be in the US soon.... if you want I can just pop into a target/kmart/outlet store and get it for you guys!

that sounds so great!!!!!!!!!! but would it be too troublesome to lug so many produce saver sets back singapore? plus so many more things...?

ok i think maybe not such a good idea to surf amazon again. :P

i wan 3 cookbooks, 1 piano book (not the instrument piano!) and a mini baking tray.

1) Easy Japanese Cooking: Bento Love - Kentaro Kobayashi

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193428758...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

2) Japanese Hot Pots: Comforting One-Pot Meals - Tadashi Ono

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158008981...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

3) Kawaii Bento Boxes: Cute and Convenient Japanese Meals on the Go - Joie Staff

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/488996260...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

4) Wilton Tasty Fill Set of 4 Mini Cake Pan Set - Wilton

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NBQFW...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

5) Adult All-In-One Course: Lesson-Theory-Technic: Level 1 - Willard A. Palmer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/088284818...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Oh ... please note something.

"In Stock.

Ships from and sold by acehardwareoutlet. "

It's not ships and sold by amazon. Hence, the shipping cost would be separate and different !!

Can someone verify this?

ahhhhh...my bad. did not notice that in my joy of surfing amazon.com

yeah, it might be so.....no choice then...i might think of something else or get the other alternative...though the rubbermaid one looks so much better. maybe creative living will hv it?

ngunadi, no issues. the most important thing is the merchant, regardless of amazon or acehardwareoutlet ships free in US. Then you can consolidate your shipments once they reaches Vpost USA. Vpost will charge shipping based on the shipments consolidated and shipped to Singapore. We will still be paying one base charge and weight charge based on the total weight of all packages. No worries ya?

but cannot promise when...

wow patsy. so nice of you! but it's a lot of things though. very hard to carry so much wor.