Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

and more pics...... :D

Common items for both bathrooms

MBR & Common bathroom shower head

Tuscanishowerheadforbothbathrooms.jpg

Hoses for MBR & Common bathroom shower head & bidet

Tuscanihoseforallshowerheadandbidet.jpg

MBR & Common bathroom toilet bowl

toiletbowlforMBRcommontoilets.jpg

i contributed a total of 3k for all the above bathroom/kitchen fiitngs and accesories including all necessary 'spare parts' required. is it expensive? :unsure: bros and sis, pls advice. if it is, time to go bang table...... :furious:

LOL we bought the same toilet bowles, common toilet basin and common toilet paper holder. my total damage at heritage is about 2k, which is excluding all taps and shower system.

Because I bought them seperately at Hansgrophe. I think it's pretty decent bah

LOL we bought the same toilet bowles, common toilet basin and common toilet paper holder. my total damage at heritage is about 2k, which is excluding all taps and shower system.

Because I bought them seperately at Hansgrophe. I think it's pretty decent bah

is that rite? Irene told me the so called 'improved' toilet bowl was banded w any basin of our choice for 398 leh. how cm u paid oni 288 ar? must go n bang table ler... :furious:

is that rite? Irene told me the so called 'improved' toilet bowl was banded w any basin of our choice for 398 leh. how cm u paid oni 288 ar? must go n bang table ler... :furious:

Told u leh.. it's GSS promotion... ended on 30 Jun.. that's why I bought my basin and toilet bowls when my reno was still at hacking stage..

Paid a visit to my new place earlier on. Hacking is more or less done. My tiles, water proofing screed & raw materials were delivered. Hopefully everything goes smoothly........:P

Kitchen

kitchenhacked.jpgkitchenhacked2.jpg

Living room

Livingroomhacked2.jpgLivingroomhacked.jpg

that's all for today....jin tired after a long day's work. To be cont'd......

Paid a visit to my new place earlier on. Hacking is more or less done. My tiles, water proofing screed & raw materials were delivered. Hopefully everything goes smoothly........:P

Kitchen

kitchenhacked.jpgkitchenhacked2.jpg

Living room

Livingroomhacked2.jpgLivingroomhacked.jpg

that's all for today....jin tired after a long day's work. To be cont'd......

wow nice place....very spacious living....just bought a unit there also.but living not as big....is it noisy facing the expressway?

......and lastly, for MBR bathroom. :D

MBR Bathroom

MBR basin

MBRbathroombasin.jpg

MBR basin mixer (reminds me of the cylons from battlestar galatica. ;)

MBRbathroombasinmixer2.jpg

MBR shower mixer

NobelMBRbathroomshowermixer.jpg

We got the same basin for your MBR. I put it in my Common Toilet. How much you pay for the basin? :)

i've got the same basin mixer u hv for ur mbr toilet. shiok. all kids who came my house loved it and insist they want to do their "business" in my mbr toilet so that they can use the tap. LOL

We got the same basin for your MBR. I put it in my Common Toilet. How much you pay for the basin? :)

it was a package with the toilet bowl f0r 398. i think its 188 by itself. ;)

better to ask you in yr tblog instead.

how's reno till date bro?

so far so good. all hacking done, false ceiling is up, 2 toilet tilings are done, kitchen floor tiles done, kitchen wall erection done, living room flooring done. wats left are the laminate floorings for my bedrooms and all carpentry work. ;)

btw we finalised our wiw layouts and compartments as well as the wardrobe for the 2nd bedroom. we also finalised our laminates selection from lamitak. i was really blown away by the latest 2010 collection of laminates from lamitak, its so surreal...... :jawdrop: due to time constraint i did not manage to take any pictures of my choice, but all i can say is, it is kinda wild and radical. same goes for my kitchen, took a huge risk by using tinted mirrors for my backdrop. hahahahaa........say tuned for pics. :P