Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

After much deliberation + consideration, we finally confirmed our electrical items with Alan of Mega Discount Store. As opposed to our previous 'confirmed' selection, we deliberated on certain choices due to a slight drop in price thanx to the recently concluded comex. So, here is the list of our booty after much haggling with Alan. :good:

i) Samsung UA46C6900 + ultra slim wall mount bracket + FOC HDMI cable;

ii) Samsung BluRay player BDP 3600 for living rm & DVD-H1080 for MBR;

iii) Samsung HWC 450 sound bar + wireless sub;

iv) Hitachi RSF42YMS(SR) 6 door fridge;

v) Bosch WS24444ME 8 kg front load washer;

vi) Bosch WTV4100ZA 6kg dryer;

vii) Bosch stacking kit WTZ 11311;

viii) Electrolux EGG 7432S 76cm glass hob;

ix) Electrolux EMS 3067X convection microwave oven.

x) LG LE375500 LED + slim wall mount bracket + FOC HDMI cable

Delivery next Mon! Gosh, its gonna be a medley of madness, with ALL the above AND my furnitures coming in late afternoon.... :help:

at least items are in and go wit reno right..

mine are already all in the house in a room! collecting dust. ha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kitchen 2

segar13.jpg

the pics from iphone do no justice to the 3D effect laminates........... :unsure:

:P oh - its a 3-D effect laminate...

I tot u mosaic'ed your cabinets :o:P

U need SuperSimon's Camera? *heheh*

er... :o

is that a MIRROR for a back-splash???

WOW :o

I cannot afford it... using normal tiles...

:P

at least items are in and go wit reno right..

mine are already all in the house in a room! collecting dust. ha

i can only hope that they come sequentially instead of the whole gin gang coming together..... :bow:

:P oh - its a 3-D effect laminate...

I tot u mosaic'ed your cabinets :o:P

U need SuperSimon's Camera? *heheh*

er... :o

is that a MIRROR for a back-splash???

WOW :o

I cannot afford it... using normal tiles...

:P

ya, its from lamitak's 2010 collection. it has those 3D effect when its actually smooth and flat to the touch. really impressive. i chose black for the kitchen cabinet and the white variant for the living room feature wall. from the same collection i also chose a slate-like colour for the rest of the feature wall accents. once the acid wash is done this fri i'll take some more pics as well as my choice of laminates for tis reno (all 6 of them, no less ;) )

i chose tinted mirror as backsplash bcuz:

i) ID nvr protest nor did i incur any additional charge (surprise surprise)

ii) Wanted to try something thats different. (though the cleaning part is horrible, its a dust n oil magnet)

iii) Can see movements / activities behind while myself or my mrs is cooking.

iv) Geomancy reason (ok, i must admit that its lame cuz we're suppose to incorporate majority black for the kitchen, n the tinted window colour is nowhere near that :P )

actually, there r some really nice tiles that'll look great as well. i guess the onus is on ur id to maximise ur reno potential for ur given budget. ;)

Any Pics for the

:o O-M-G :o slanted wall? :bangwall:

I see some clever ideas

for the ones in the Living Room :D Nice :D

Congrats on a smooth reno-ride

:drunk:

;)thank u. pics coming right up this weekend. :)

Edited by darth vader

i can only hope that they come sequentially instead of the whole gin gang coming together..... :bow:

oh well, come early, come later, come sequentially..

guess we just manage it along the way then.

;)thank u. pics coming right up this weekend. :)

yea, pics dude...

time to pic whoring. hahahah

In an unfortunate twist of event, my move-in date has been postponed till after CNY 2011. The demise of my Mrs's Grandmother earlier today mandates quite a fair bit of rescheduling from our orginal plan. Back to the drawing board......... :paint:

If there's any consolation, my reno is officially completed. Time permitting, i will try and upload some pics that i promised earlier this week.

In an unfortunate twist of event, my move-in date has been postponed till after CNY 2011. The demise of my Mrs's Grandmother earlier today mandates quite a fair bit of rescheduling from our orginal plan. Back to the drawing board......... :paint:

If there's any consolation, my reno is officially completed. Time permitting, i will try and upload some pics that i promised earlier this week.

dude... is really unfortunate and my condolences too ya.

yes, the consolation is that the reno is completed. at least, you can give yr mrs the unwaivering care and concern that she may need now.

do what you need to do first, rt can always wait.

i will hope all is well for you ya.. take care, take care

dude... is really unfortunate and my condolences too ya.

yes, the consolation is that the reno is completed. at least, you can give yr mrs the unwaivering care and concern that she may need now.

do what you need to do first, rt can always wait.

i will hope all is well for you ya.. take care, take care

thanx for ur kind words and concern bro, but there's more to come. in another twist of events, after consulating our fsm, my mrs cannot go into or move into our new abode (she fan tai sui tis year, actually there is more to it, but we'll lve it at that) till after cny 2011, which makes it rather pointless for me to move in myself. but, at least the delivery of everything that we purchased can go ahead, along with our boxes. n nw i'm faced w the daunting task of unpacking and cleaning e'thing myself. care to help? ;)

thanx for ur kind words and concern bro, but there's more to come. in another twist of events, after consulating our fsm, my mrs cannot go into or move into our new abode (she fan tai sui tis year, actually there is more to it, but we'll lve it at that) till after cny 2011, which makes it rather pointless for me to move in myself. but, at least the delivery of everything that we purchased can go ahead, along with our boxes. n nw i'm faced w the daunting task of unpacking and cleaning e'thing myself. care to help? ;)

hey, the other side of the coin is... dont need to pay so much for electricity and water bills! haha

I can't imagine the cleaning we're gonna do to the new place too. i will drop u a sms if there's ounce of muscle and energy left. HA!

Looks very nice leh, since you're not moving in, can unpack slowly!

thank u patsy jie jie, unpacking is a nightmare! i will be staying on weekends and also on ad hoc basis, depending on my work schedule. no choice, have to unpack little by little...... :thumbs up:

............and finally, amidst the cleaning, unpacking and wat nots, i managed to take a few pics with my iphone. not the best photog skills and pic quality though, so do bear with me ya? :sport-smiley-018:

1st thing 1st, my gate and door......

1.jpg

Kitchen

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

to be cont'd............. :sport-smiley-018: