Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

i've got the same basin mixer u hv for ur mbr toilet. shiok. all kids who came my house loved it and insist they want to do their "business" in my mbr toilet so that they can use the tap. LOL

hahaha...so cute. tat means that the mixer is a gd buy! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow nice place....very spacious living....just bought a unit there also.but living not as big....is it noisy facing the expressway?

hihi.....living room is quite spacious but odd shape lo....noise wise is bearable, after 7-8+ pm its not that noisy. in any case my tv is placed on the other side of the living room aka the ex dining area. :D which block u got? :D

Edited by darth vader

hihi.....living room is quite spacious but odd shape lo....noise wise is bearable, after 7-8+ pm its not that noisy. in any case my tv is placed on the other side of the living room aka the ex dining area. :D which block u got? :D

heh i got 473...also odd shape...think i got go view ur house when it was still on sale...sold by a hong kong couple rite? nice place with good view but they asked for 30k cov :sport-smiley-018:

darth bro, am still staying tuned to your pics! ha

i finally made extra effort to update mine, so should you ya.

hope everything is going A OK for you.

heh i got 473...also odd shape...think i got go view ur house when it was still on sale...sold by a hong kong couple rite? nice place with good view but they asked for 30k cov :sport-smiley-018:

wat a small world indeed......managed to knock off a fair bit of cov from them..... :D

darth bro, am still staying tuned to your pics! ha

i finally made extra effort to update mine, so should you ya.

hope everything is going A OK for you.

so far so good. been bz with work and studies, so i didnt hv the time to do site visit, much less taking pics. anyways, its now the carpentry phase. didnt realise that i hv sooooo much carpentry work... :D from the looks of it i shd be able to move in end Sep bah. Will try to take pics and post next week. stay tuned ya? ;)

i need help from fellow bros and sis......i had gotten myself a complete set of locking mechanisms from duro (ie main door, gate and letter box). anybody can recommend me a locksmith and the charges for installation? :rolleyes:

i need help from fellow bros and sis......i had gotten myself a complete set of locking mechanisms from duro (ie main door, gate and letter box). anybody can recommend me a locksmith and the charges for installation? :rolleyes:

have you checked with your id?

cause i bought mine main door handleset and room locks and just throw it to my id to install for me

yah, the main door and gate can get yr contractor to fix for you.. the letterbox one very easy niah... can DIY.. u can ask the locksmith or where u buy the locks from, ask them hw to do it ? our letterbox lock we change ourselves. 5 mins.

amidst my crazy work & studies schedule, i finally managed to squeeze some time out during this long weekend to snap some pics, albeit uncompleted ones. Enjoy....... ;)

Kitchen 1

segar14.jpg

Kitchen 2

segar13.jpg

the pics from iphone do no justice to the 3D effect laminates........... :unsure:

MBR feature wall

segar15.jpg

Study corner from the adjorning MBR. (to the left is my WIW behind the wall)

segar16.jpg

Customised designer door for MBR, 2nd bedroom & common toilet

segar17.jpg

more pics....... ;)

Living room feature wall 1

segar19.jpg

Living room feature wall 2

segar18.jpg

thats abt as much decent pics that i could take. my reno is nearing completion and whats left are all the glass doors for my wiw, kitchen & mbr toilet. will post more pics when all works are done. ;)

thank goodness for the long weekend, it provided me a brief respite from my punishing schedule. :P today was a well utilised day, i finally managed to settle my curtains with Doris of D'Zander. Kudos to her patience, product knowledge & exuberance. i got day/night curtains for living room and blackout roller blinds (with japanese mechanism and flat rectangular bottom bar with rubber) for the rest of the bedrooms. all this for 1400. ;) unfortunately i do not have any pics, but will definately post pictures once its up. considering the excellent services rendered by Doris, i strongly urge my fellow bros/sis to consider D'zander.

disclaimer: again, i must stress that i hv absolutely NO vested interest watsoever in recommending Doris. I just like to share and recommend good service(s) that i encountered.

After D'zander, we went to Mega discount store and got ourselves a LG LE5500 37inch tv for our MBR as well as misc appliances required. Tiring day it was, but we both felt a sense of achievement. Time to rest our tired feet....... zz

eh eh eh EH....

and suddenly your reno is about to finish!

my carpentry just started only you know. haha

must had been an ultra smooth process for you.

i see 3d laminates effect huh? need to wear goggles? haha.. jus kidding

and yea, use a decent digi cam to take more pics for RT ya.

gee, my id is gonna get 1 x jailatz jialatz from me.

ppl already finishing liao. hahah

happy for you bro!

eh eh eh EH....

and suddenly your reno is about to finish!

my carpentry just started only you know. haha

must had been an ultra smooth process for you.

i see 3d laminates effect huh? need to wear goggles? haha.. jus kidding

and yea, use a decent digi cam to take more pics for RT ya.

gee, my id is gonna get 1 x jailatz jialatz from me.

ppl already finishing liao. hahah

happy for you bro!

Thanx Fabian, the reno progress was relatively smooth sailing, kudos to Dave for his excellent co-ordination. By my last count, wats left are the glass doors for kitchen, wiw and mbr bathroom as well as some final touch up + general cleaning washing. As of now, i am right on schedule to move in come end Sep. Hopefully it stays tis way...... :bow::bow::bow:

After much deliberation + consideration, we finally confirmed our electrical items with Alan of Mega Discount Store. As opposed to our previous 'confirmed' selection, we deliberated on certain choices due to a slight drop in price thanx to the recently concluded comex. So, here is the list of our booty after much haggling with Alan. :good:

i) Samsung UA46C6900 + ultra slim wall mount bracket + FOC HDMI cable;

ii) Samsung BluRay player BDP 3600 for living rm & DVD-H1080 for MBR;

iii) Samsung HWC 450 sound bar + wireless sub;

iv) Hitachi RSF42YMS(SR) 6 door fridge;

v) Bosch WS24444ME 8 kg front load washer;

vi) Bosch WTV4100ZA 6kg dryer;

vii) Bosch stacking kit WTZ 11311;

viii) Electrolux EGG 7432S 76cm glass hob;

ix) Electrolux EMS 3067X convection microwave oven.

x) LG LE375500 LED + slim wall mount bracket + FOC HDMI cable

Delivery next Mon! Gosh, its gonna be a medley of madness, with ALL the above AND my furnitures coming in late afternoon.... :help:

Edited by darth vader