Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

hi darth vader, i think i chose this tile initially until the salesperson at hafary told me this tile might warp. he say customer got feedback then advice me go for another one.

maybe you should check again? :unsure:

is that right? thanx for the heads-up bro, much appreciated. will sound out my id tomorrow. kum sia many many! ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

like ur perspective....simple and modern...............and equally important,IMHO, will stand the test of time also....will not look outdated many many moon slater...:0

wa... yr id's quote gave you tile selection up to $4.20? or do you have to top-up? mine only up to $3.50! haha.. curious curious

not that i know of. i did'nt even realise the price till i took pics of it. come to think of it, should have chosen more expensive tiles instead...... :notti:

strong the force of wood is...

and what a huge mbr! drawn to scale? how i envy you if it is.. you got so much space beside the bed still!

nah, its just a not to scale perspective drawing aka glorified agaration drawing to help cluesless layman like me to hv some visualisation on where my $ goes to. truth of the matter is, its nowhere near that spaciousness that u see. :P

no mechanisms at all i suppose? I LIKE... haha

ermmm....wat mechanism r u refering to? :dunno:

like ur perspective....simple and modern...............and equally important,IMHO, will stand the test of time also....will not look outdated many many moon slater...:0

thanx bro, if it turns out somewhat similiar to urs, i will be overjoyed....... :sport-smiley-004:

p.s: thanx for the pm, much appreciated. :yamseng:

not that i know of. i did'nt even realise the price till i took pics of it. come to think of it, should have chosen more expensive tiles instead...... :notti:

nah, its just a not to scale perspective drawing aka glorified agaration drawing to help cluesless layman like me to hv some visualisation on where my $ goes to. truth of the matter is, its nowhere near that spaciousness that u see. :P

ermmm....wat mechanism r u refering to? :dunno:

more expensive tiles... wa, i feel short changed here! haha

wa... almost lost my breadth reading that liner. haha...

but still from the floorplan, it seems achievable lei..

mechanism on the sofa i mean. no recliner or sort which is what i have in mind u c

Hi Darth vader,

I like the design of yr house v much. Mind sharing the quote with me? I'm getting my 5rm apartment soon.

Hope you have a smooth reno process ahead.

Cheers..

more expensive tiles... wa, i feel short changed here! haha

wa... almost lost my breadth reading that liner. haha...

but still from the floorplan, it seems achievable lei..

mechanism on the sofa i mean. no recliner or sort which is what i have in mind u c

my sofa is a frills free, good ol' 4 seater, nothing fancy save for the plushy cushioning effect for my ginormous (read: fat) body mass..... :dancingqueen:

as for the design, its back to the drawing board now as the audit mandates some re-arrangement and re-design. my id is so going to kill me......not! :bleah::sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

Hi Darth vader,

I like the design of yr house v much. Mind sharing the quote with me? I'm getting my 5rm apartment soon.

Hope you have a smooth reno process ahead.

Cheers..

thank you bro. u got pm. ;)

Earlier today, we got our unit audited by Master Chang. It was a roller-coaster ride during the 3 hour audit, notwithstanding our bazi reading (more on that later). Basically, our unit has no wealth spot..... :( also, our unit has a fair bit of undesirable sha qi due to external factors (which was so chim when Master Chang explained that it left us none the wiser). The unique layout didnt help matters too. Another bad news was that our MBR is not condusive and suitable to function as one....double whammy.... :bangwall: so, our MBR is now our de facto wiw cum study room and the adjacent bedroom is nw our MBR. Suffice to say, the entrance will be shifted forward for our new bigass MBR cum wiw cum study room. :notti:

Some of u guys might hv probably guessed it; we nid to tilt the main door.....AND gate! zzzzzz another round of headache for us. That aside, if there's any consolation, the remedies are nothing more than a simple placement of 1 windchime as well as a vase with coarse salt right smack in the middle of our living/dining, albeit against the wall. We were strongly ecouraged to position our tv and sofa where the std placement of dining table shd be, aka role reversal btwn living & dining. And no water feature of any kind at all. This is on top of specific colour schemes for each individual rooms which was to be strictly adhered to. Oh well, me and my Mrs had a consensus, either we go thru the whole works or we dun at all. :good: Will be meeting w our ID this Sat to try and work something out. Our reno commencement date is at end of Jul and my ID needs to submit the permit application for door tilting and reno works. Time is of the essence. The clock is ticking......... :jawdrop:

hi darth vader,

can share what kind of changes u have to make after hse audit? im asking Master chang to audit my new hse too. now a bit worried, he is going to change my design.

i almost engaged dave as my id too! but engage another one due to lower cost. i like dave workmanship though...:)

hi darth vader,

can share what kind of changes u have to make after hse audit? im asking Master chang to audit my new hse too. now a bit worried, he is going to change my design.

i almost engaged dave as my id too! but engage another one due to lower cost. i like dave workmanship though...:)

u got pm..... ;)

Earlier today, we got our unit audited by Master Chang. It was a roller-coaster ride during the 3 hour audit, notwithstanding our bazi reading (more on that later). Basically, our unit has no wealth spot..... :( also, our unit has a fair bit of undesirable sha qi due to external factors (which was so chim when Master Chang explained that it left us none the wiser). The unique layout didnt help matters too. Another bad news was that our MBR is not condusive and suitable to function as one....double whammy.... :bangwall: so, our MBR is now our de facto wiw cum study room and the adjacent bedroom is nw our MBR. Suffice to say, the entrance will be shifted forward for our new bigass MBR cum wiw cum study room. :notti:

Some of u guys might hv probably guessed it; we nid to tilt the main door.....AND gate! zzzzzz another round of headache for us. That aside, if there's any consolation, the remedies are nothing more than a simple placement of 1 windchime as well as a vase with coarse salt right smack in the middle of our living/dining, albeit against the wall. We were strongly ecouraged to position our tv and sofa where the std placement of dining table shd be, aka role reversal btwn living & dining. And no water feature of any kind at all. This is on top of specific colour schemes for each individual rooms which was to be strictly adhered to. Oh well, me and my Mrs had a consensus, either we go thru the whole works or we dun at all. :good: Will be meeting w our ID this Sat to try and work something out. Our reno commencement date is at end of Jul and my ID needs to submit the permit application for door tilting and reno works. Time is of the essence. The clock is ticking......... :jawdrop:

Hi darth vader,

My audit by Master Chang went similarly, but we didn't have a bazi reading. What is the bazi reading about? Our audit was about 1.5 hours long and he left after auditing the flat. It was really impressive to see him do his drawings and calculations! We're going to follow everything he says cos we do think he's very professional and knows what he's doing. The colour scheme he gave was not of our taste though, but not a major issue.

Anyway, it went similarly, our unit is not v good for wealth too, and has sha qi from our one window. Good thing was, we didn't have to tilt the main door or gate, and placements of tv, sofa, bed etc is more or less where they should be. Only the kitchen area is a bit tricky but can be planned since we're overhauling the kitchen.

My date for reno commencement is on end Jul too. :D

Edited by leitmotiv

Hi darth vader,

My audit by Master Chang went similarly, but we didn't have a bazi reading. What is the bazi reading about? Our audit was about 1.5 hours long and he left after auditing the flat. It was really impressive to see him do his drawings and calculations! We're going to follow everything he says cos we do think he's very professional and knows what he's doing. The colour scheme he gave was not of our taste though, but not a major issue.

Anyway, it went similarly, our unit is not v good for wealth too, and has sha qi from our one window. Good thing was, we didn't have to tilt the main door or gate, and placements of tv, sofa, bed etc is more or less where they should be. Only the kitchen area is a bit tricky but can be planned since we're overhauling the kitchen.

My date for reno commencement is on end Jul too. :D

Bazi is like a reading of one's destiny. So envy u, no need to tilt ur door. :unsure: