Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

spot on bro, mulling btwn starmex, mhi and toshiba inverter system 2 from either Aron or Hong Tar. :sport-smiley-018:

toshiba aircon?

not that i hear often lei..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
he got say living room got air con unit ah? i read up and down never see lei. made me read so many times

wahahha

nope he didn't, but i was kinda curious about the cooling power required ;)

Edited by titanax

i reckon it'll be a 24000 BTU FCU. 18000BTU may not be sufficient. :)

yea feels about right doesn't it, coz i'm looking at either 24k or 26k for me own living/dining.

yea feels about right doesn't it, coz i'm looking at either 24k or 26k for me own living/dining.

i am using 26k for my living, hong tar says even 26k will not be enough cos my study is included also.

but no choice, any unit higher means upgrade the compressor also. too heavy on wallet liao. cannot do. settled for 26k :(

fix more fan lor

i am using 26k for my living, hong tar says even 26k will not be enough cos my study is included also.

but no choice, any unit higher means upgrade the compressor also. too heavy on wallet liao. cannot do. settled for 26k :(

fix more fan lor

i know what you mean, that's the reason we are going for the smaller comp - which deters us to turn on living room & bedroom at the same time. but at least it won't be as heavy on the wallet or the electricity bill

i know what you mean, that's the reason we are going for the smaller comp - which deters us to turn on living room & bedroom at the same time. but at least it won't be as heavy on the wallet or the electricity bill

yah cos i think the only time to on all is only when friends come over nia. if not i think wun on all aircon units de

darth, if it helps...aron's guys came to install trunking today at my place. I would say i'm pretty pleased with the quality of work done.

darth, if it helps...aron's guys came to install trunking today at my place. I would say i'm pretty pleased with the quality of work done.

me too.. quite confirmed will be buying my aircon from him too.

the feeling is right!

that is good news indeed. thanx bery much for the info! :good: