Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

furnitures wise... have shortlisted a few items here and there but not confirmed.

perhaps will try to settle the design and where to buy in these 2 weeks.

how about you?

in all probability, it shd be either from mondi or lorenzo. GB? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
in all probability, it shd be either from mondi or lorenzo. GB? :notti:

haha... jus the 2 of us?

anywayz, if can, do not go mondi ya.

my brother's sofa and dining chairs peeled within a year. but then perhaps, he was jus unlucky.

So far for me, Lorenzo and Cellini works....:)

Was thinking of buying from other stores this time round, but still end up with those 2......

My sofa and dining seats were delivered yesterday, 3 days early. All good.

Dining table confirm to be deliver on Sat as per scheduled. Lets see how it goes.

Bed frame (Cellini) confirmed to be deliver on Mon as per schedule. Also see how it goes....:)

So far for me, Lorenzo and Cellini works....:)

Was thinking of buying from other stores this time round, but still end up with those 2......

My sofa and dining seats were delivered yesterday, 3 days early. All good.

Dining table confirm to be deliver on Sat as per scheduled. Lets see how it goes.

Bed frame (Cellini) confirmed to be deliver on Mon as per schedule. Also see how it goes....:)

nice. will cx out cellini over the weekend. ;)

So i went to HN earlier in the evening to check out the much hyped Sharp Aquos 46LE820 led tv and requested a side by side comparision w my Samsung UA46C6200 n Sony KDL46EX700 (both were my shortlisted tv, 'tho i went for the samsung eventually). Should the Sharp Aquos come out tops, i would hv changed my tv purchase to 46LE820. With neutral settings for all tvs (saw the salesman fiddled w the remote for adjustments), me and my Mrs unanimously agreed that we preferred the Samsung UA46C6200. We were glad that we paid lesser for our package w better bluray player as compared to the package price offered by HN (with entry level bluray player). :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Its tile selection day with Dave @ 1030H and final inspection of my unit tomorrow. After that, its key collection day on Monday! Finally. :sport-smiley-004:

nice. will cx out cellini over the weekend. ;)

dude, will share my lobang with you for sofa..

check your sms in the morning eh.

is really quite a gd deal i tell you

So i went to HN earlier in the evening to check out the much hyped Sharp Aquos 46LE820 led tv and requested a side by side comparision w my Samsung UA46C6200 n Sony KDL46EX700 (both were my shortlisted tv, 'tho i went for the samsung eventually). Should the Sharp Aquos come out tops, i would hv changed my tv purchase to 46LE820. With neutral settings for all tvs (saw the salesman fiddled w the remote for adjustments), me and my Mrs unanimously agreed that we preferred the Samsung UA46C6200. We were glad that we paid lesser for our package w better bluray player as compared to the package price offered by HN (with entry level bluray player). :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Its tile selection day with Dave @ 1030H and final inspection of my unit tomorrow. After that, its key collection day on Monday! Finally. :sport-smiley-004:

quite HN and courts. i swear by Mega now. hahaha

i never know Sharp Aquos can come out tops... ever. ha (pardon my ignorance!)

I KNOW!!! PICS YA. afterall, we're all part of bukit panjang

excited for you!

dude, will share my lobang with you for sofa..

check your sms in the morning eh.

is really quite a gd deal i tell you

sms received and acknowledged! many thanx for the good info. appreciate it. ;)

quit HN and courts. i swear by Mega now. hahaha

i never know Sharp Aquos can come out tops... ever. ha (pardon my ignorance!)

given their credentials in lcd panel making, i was curious w their foray into the led backlit lcd tv segment. turns out to be not ideal for me.

I KNOW!!! PICS YA. afterall, we're all part of bukit panjang

excited for you!

hahaha...thanx bro, will be posting my tile selection ant the end of the day.

Met up w my ID yesterday and off we went to Hafary for tiles selection. It was a mind boggling experience due to the sheer variety of tiles available in all shapes and sizes. Spent 2 hours contemplating on my tile selection with my Mrs b4 deciding on our choice with the help of my ID. ;)

Living room floor tiles

Livingroomfloortiles.jpg

Kitchen floor tiles & Bathroom Wall + floor tiles

kitchentoiletfloortiles.jpg

Mosaic accent strip for kitchen flooring

mosaicstrip.jpg

Bathroom accent wall tile

bathroomaccenttile.jpg

Bathroom accent wall tile close-up

bathroomaccenttileclose-up.jpg

All that is left is the guidance and advice from Master Chang upon my hse audit tomorrow. :dancingqueen:

Edited by darth vader

some 3D perspective drawings from my ID.......... :P

Living room

livingroom.jpg

Living and dining area

livinganddining.jpg

MBR

mbr.jpg

..............and lastly, my L-shape sofa from Lorenzo that i purchased ealier today. I think its quite vfm. :thumbs up:

Lorenzo L-shaped sofa in off white

LorenzoL-sofa.jpg

Wow.. u bought your sofa from Lorenzo liao... From which outlet ah?

I'm thinking of replacing my sofa.... shortlisted Lorenzo already.. but have to wait till end of this year to let my wallet have some breath LOL

Wow.. u bought your sofa from Lorenzo liao... From which outlet ah?

I'm thinking of replacing my sofa.... shortlisted Lorenzo already.. but have to wait till end of this year to let my wallet have some breath LOL

from eunos techpark showroom. according to the salesman, it was the last day of their promo. :P

Met up w my ID yesterday and off we went to Hafary for tiles selection. It was a mind boggling experience due to the sheer variety of tiles available in all shapes and sizes. Spent 2 hours contemplating on my tile selection with my Mrs b4 deciding on our choice with the help of my ID. ;)

Living room floor tiles

Livingroomfloortiles.jpg

hi darth vader, i think i chose this tile initially until the salesperson at hafary told me this tile might warp. he say customer got feedback then advice me go for another one.

maybe you should check again? :unsure:

ahh...the long awaited pics!

Living room floor tiles

Livingroomfloortiles.jpg

wa... yr id's quote gave you tile selection up to $4.20? or do you have to top-up? mine only up to $3.50! haha.. curious curious

some 3D perspective drawings from my ID.......... :P

Living room

livingroom.jpg

Living and dining area

livinganddining.jpg

MBR

mbr.jpg

..............and lastly, my L-shape sofa from Lorenzo that i purchased ealier today. I think its quite vfm. :thumbs up:

Lorenzo L-shaped sofa in off white

LorenzoL-sofa.jpg

strong the force of wood is...

and what a huge mbr! drawn to scale? how i envy you if it is.. you got so much space beside the bed still!

no mechanisms at all i suppose? I LIKE... haha