Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darth vader

The Chronicles Of Segar......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Earlier on i went down to mega discount store branch @ united square and did some serious shopping for my new home. I really took my hat off to Alan for his patience and service because i deliberated for 3 hours till i confirmed my additional purchase! :dancingqueen: even my Mrs also buay tahan ask me to chop chop finish up and grag a quick bite! :bleah: Anyways, here's wat i bought:

i) Samsung UA46C6200 + ultra slim wall mount bracket + FOC HDMI cable;

ii) Samsung BluRay player BDP 3600;

iii) Samsung HWC 400 sound bar + wireless sub;

iv) Hitachi RSF42YMS(SR) 6 door fridge;

v) Bosch WS24444ME 8 kg front load washer;

vi) Bosch WTA74100ZA 6kg dryer;

vii) Bosch stacking kit WTZ 11311;

viii) Electrolux EGG 7432S 76cm glass hob;

ix) Electrolux EMS 3067X convection microwave oven.

Wallet's bleeding man........ :(

Earlier on i went down to mega discount store branch @ united square and did some serious shopping for my new home. I really took my hat off to Alan for his patience and service because i deliberated for 3 hours till i confirmed my additional purchase! :dancingqueen: even my Mrs also buay tahan ask me to chop chop finish up and grag a quick bite! :bleah: Anyways, here's wat i bought:

how much you buy your c6200 tv for?

opps, none from the group buy. haha

but did you at least mention my name to him from the group buy? he will at least remember that I intro ppl there to buy from him. HA!

ur tv choice... i spotted a true blue 100 mhz motion rate tv. better than your previous selection right? good for you.

yea, pm me the damage for the tv too ya

opps, none from the group buy. haha

but did you at least mention my name to him from the group buy? he will at least remember that I intro ppl there to buy from him. HA!

ur tv choice... i spotted a true blue 100 mhz motion rate tv. better than your previous selection right? good for you.

yea, pm me the damage for the tv too ya

pm-ed you, i did. :notti:

now you two are making me thinking if i should change my c5000 to c6200....... :unsure:

for less than $250 price differential, all i can say is....................MAI TU LIAO! :notti:

on a serious note, y spend 2000ish of ur hard earned moolah on a chio & slim led tv only to be let down by 50hz? :unsure: dun shortchange urself, just do it! :drunk:

for less than $250 price differential, all i can say is....................MAI TU LIAO! :notti:

on a serious note, y spend 2000ish of ur hard earned moolah on a chio & slim led tv only to be let down by 50hz? :unsure: dun shortchange urself, just do it! :drunk:

yes that's why i am considering now. haha

i still got time, relax. maybe by the time can 3D ones drop to less than 3k! :dribble:

yes that's why i am considering now. haha

i still got time, relax. maybe by the time can 3D ones drop to less than 3k! :dribble:

that's why i am considering now too..

ya ya, maybe by the time 4D is out and getting popular and 3D is obsolete. hahahah