Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hyacinth266

50k Plus Cov For 4rm @ Bishan?

:jawdrop: REALLY!? Am I too lucky? Never gonna those before?

1. Used pads find on lower floor - never saw except tissue, paper,cigarrette butt...

2. 1st floor found 1 bag of curry mee on their balcony - ??

3. balcony always receive hair/fingernail, used tissues, etc - ??

4. car got scratches in the car park - true

5. dog poo poo + shss till grass turn brown and "bald", MC issued bylaw.

6. Dogs barking day & night. Irresponsible residents let unlashed dog run here & there. One near-incident, almost wanted to kick the dog "fly away" when it "charged" toward my daughter for no reason.

7. No traffic rules within carpark, till MC issued bylaw.

8. Lifts' flooring wet during sat/sun - kids swimming and run in/out. Frequent breakdown, Otis, residents commented: worse than cargood lift.

9. Maids caught swimming many times, sat in monthly meeting, open resident handbook, challenged lack of enforcement of stipulated rules.

10. Even, I checked CM's lift breakdown records, OMG, all the blks' lifts like that....

11. Too many frequent "outsiders" use gym, meeting, then residents need to draw key, recod name, etc....

12. Resident fight with security guard during midnight till car in/out barrier broke into 2.

13. Pipes burst in underground cp, some cars kena.

14. I shifted big umbralle during bbq, as sky dark dark, kena verbal warning to shift back immediately. Long story on this. Spent $50 to get NEA weather report on 2 stns and challenged MC's chairman, & also MA's senior manager over maintenance issues.

many more...

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1. Used pads find on lower floor - never saw except tissue, paper,cigarrette butt...

--> I read it at notice board next to the carpark lobby lift while waiting for the lift.

2. 1st floor found 1 bag of curry mee on their balcony - ??

--> 1 of the 1st floor neighbor kenna it. 1 bag of curry mee with chicken wing. The mee cover all over her balcony and her BIG umbrella. She complain to security guard. They sent in cleaner to clean the whole balcony.

3. balcony always receive hair/fingernail, used tissues, etc - ??

--> neighbor from the higher floor like to donate those items. And 1st floor balcony has to receive those "gift" as there are not "return address".

I'm not to sure, do you aware that we use to had a forum of our own. For the resident of that condo.

1 of the resident created that b'coz the thread in the singaporebrides.com very hard to track. Especially when during TOP time, alot of question and information flying around.

:jawdrop: REALLY!? Am I too lucky? Never gonna those before?

Alot of ppl thought that ppl who stay private property are highly educated or civil ppl.

But.. they forget 1 type of rice feed hundred type of ppl.

My colleague told me, her neighbor rent out the unit to a group of student. And once a while, u can see few ladies "chicken" either climb up or down by the window to reach those student unit (2nd or 3rd floor).

She complain to MC but MC say they can't do anything.

Good News for Singapore Property Owners with Freehold land or 999 lease hold land

Singapore land authority has clarified that “Common Law provides that a smaller interest in land can be carved out from a larger interest in land, with the registered propietor/develop retaining a reversionary interest.”

This means that you can possibly sell your landed property on a 99 years lease or any numbers of years lease as you deem fit if you sort out the legal paperwork.

This would mean that you will be able to pass on wealth to your descendants while selling properties while retaining the reversionary rights to freehold land.

Maybe you are stting on 3 or 4 Semi-detaches or Bungalows, you can’t really lease it out to get a good cashflow and yet you don’t want to sell it as you may not be able to buy another property in a similar good location and you need to grow your business.

More applicable for FH house :)

Maybe you are stting on 3 or 4 Semi-detaches or Bungalows, you can’t really lease it out to get a good cashflow and yet you don’t want to sell it as you may not be able to buy another property in a similar good location and you need to grow your business.

More applicable for FH house :)

Catch no ball on this?? Can't sell nor lease, yet got inflow of $? Can put in plain ?

Edited by bepgof

Catch no ball on this?? Can't sell nor lease, yet got inflow of $? Can put in plain ?

Can sell your X number of lease to expats, or owner who dream to owning landed without wanting to pay for the whole tenure, subject to SLA approval and some legal work.

"Maybe you are stting on 3 or 4 Semi-detaches or Bungalows, you can’t really lease it out to get a good cashflow and yet you don’t want to sell it as you may not be able to buy another property in a similar good location and you need to grow your business."

This is the scenario, this should appear beginning of the write up.

Now, you can sell one or two of your Semi-detaches as leasehold while you maximise and free up capital and at the same time share in the upside the land can possibly provide.

For Singapore property buyers, it means that more and more property developers will likely get in on the strategy to retain the freehold title while selling developments as Strata title leasehold. Freehold land may gradually disappear into the hands of the well funded and rich property developers.

Property developers buys Free Hold land and releases it as lease hold

Can sell your X number of lease to expats, or owner who dream to owning landed without wanting to pay for the whole tenure, subject to SLA approval and some legal work.

"Maybe you are stting on 3 or 4 Semi-detaches or Bungalows, you can’t really lease it out to get a good cashflow and yet you don’t want to sell it as you may not be able to buy another property in a similar good location and you need to grow your business."

This is the scenario, this should appear beginning of the write up.

Now, you can sell one or two of your Semi-detaches as leasehold while you maximise and free up capital and at the same time share in the upside the land can possibly provide.

For Singapore property buyers, it means that more and more property developers will likely get in on the strategy to retain the freehold title while selling developments as Strata title leasehold. Freehold land may gradually disappear into the hands of the well funded and rich property developers.

Property developers buys Free Hold land and releases it as lease hold

Thank you & sorry har bro, this morning, stomach a bit full, cannot digest, sleep late & wake up early the mind also blur blur. Like that got $, should chiong for F/H. Be reminded the gov's land acquisition act also in place leh. My late dad's landed zince roof house kena by this act in ~ 1980.

Edited by bepgof

Thank you & sorry har bro, this morning, stomach a bit full, cannot digest, sleep late & wake up early the mind also blur blur. Like that got $, should chiong for F/H. Be reminded the gov's land acquisition act also in place leh. My late dad's landed zince roof house kena by this act in ~ 1980.

Wah... SLA chiong your FH land last time, good deal or not ?

By the way, only for FH landed, provided you fully paid up. Not applicable for FH condo cos many owner still on mortgage loan and house belongs to the bank :)

Wah... SLA chiong your FH land last time, good deal or not ?

Don't think the deal very good compare to now.

My grandparent 2-storey building also got acquisition

1st floor is our coffee shop

2nd floor is where we stay.

I still can remember the toilet.

BIG and need a key to unlock the door.

Every time go toilet, must push a chair and climb up to take the key and unlock the door.

Elder told me not to lock the toilet door when I'm inside b'coz they scare I don't know how to unlock it.

But they will know I'm inside the toilet when they saw that wooden chair outside the toilet.

All my auntie has a room of their own. I had 6 aunties.

A very good place to play hide and seek.

I miss the place.

But they will know I'm inside the toilet when they saw that wooden chair outside the toilet.

Now when you reach for the kitchen top cabinet, you still push that chair, right ?

Haiz.....old habit die hard :bangwall:

Now when you reach for the kitchen top cabinet, you still push that chair, right ?

Haiz.....old habit die hard :bangwall:

what to do.

I'm not very tall :P

BTW, the chair don't know go where liao la..

I left the house when I'm 6 yrs old.

Only can remember that chair where you can find in those old style coffee shop

what to do.

I'm not very tall :P

BTW, the chair don't know go where liao la..

I left the house when I'm 6 yrs old.

Only can remember that chair where you can find in those old style coffee shop

Haha... thats what I always do if I wanna know how tall you stand :)

That chair reminds me of the story in "To kill a mocking bird"

Alamak why shoot me ...i like that say no wrong leh...200k is my old house that bring me luck n sold for a profit (cos i buy my ec at 460k when in 2003). Got wrong meh?

I am only sayng that for a good hdb at a high cov...its better to buy a private instead cos no point couging out so much cash for a public housing. I need not point out how good are private over hdb, cos to each its own...but i still think no matter how u think private still wins hdb (maybe i think alot for my kids n chij in future)

...N anyway i did not use 200k CASH for the 20%.

Heres the theory:-

Purchase price 700,000 (fpr a typical 3 bedder 110 sq mtr)

Cash (1%) of Valuation 7,000 (upon sign dotted line)

Bridging Loan 1 (4%) 28,000

CPF Lumpsum - (Avail from OA) 100,000 (assuming you two shld have this amt in ur combined OA)

Bridging Loan 2 (5,000)

END OF 2 weeks upon exercise-> U pay NOTHING except STAMP DUTY (ard 15600--> claimable from ur CPF OA in later stage)

End of 4 weeks -> U only need to pay BL 1&2 plus abit interest. (So it is ard 33k)

Rest of Loan - 560000 spread over 30 yrs (assuming you both are aroung 30 yrs old n earning combined 7k)... ery month u both pay only 1900++.

Calculation Result

Monthly Payment: S$1,932.67

Loan Amount: S$560,000

Interest Rate: 1.50%

Term of Loan: 30 years

END of 12 weeks. U will get ur dream house plus a big smile in your face n Bishan Loft Smell.

MORALE OF STORY

All in all you fork out 33k (ur own cash) + 15.6k (can borrow from ur parentsfirst). better than forking out 50k to those GREEDY SELLERS that their conditions of the house is simply dont worth ZERO COV at all.

Bro here in peace. Just sharing cos when i was in 2003 that time also high COV and thankfully chose a EC at 388 per sq ft (that time considers sky high).

See how 7 years later inflation. :)

Property sure safe. PAP sure win.

Tell you what, i belong to the camp which thinks buying a 99 years lh condo is not a great idea.. Paying 900k for a small size oleander condo, i would rather paying for a good size hdb with better view..

Just bought my 5+ years HDB 119 sqm at Boon Keng, mid floor at 650k. COV 38k with unblock city view and sg flyer view.

Paying over 150k cash as CPF very little money.. But i still think more worth than paying a skyhigh price for a condo esp lh condo.

This is my personal opinion..

Tell you what, i belong to the camp which thinks buying a 99 years lh condo is not a great idea.. Paying 900k for a small size oleander condo, i would rather paying for a good size hdb with better view..

Just bought my 5+ years HDB 119 sqm at Boon Keng, mid floor at 650k. COV 38k with unblock city view and sg flyer view.

Paying over 150k cash as CPF very little money.. But i still think more worth than paying a skyhigh price for a condo esp lh condo.

This is my personal opinion..

BRO,

650- Boonkeng, HDB, MID flr have cityview?, flyercity view? (ok i take ur word since u so near Marina Bay area), unblock, no facilities. Paying 150k (COV)-> I salute u, ur seller sure think u very SWEE.

950-Toapayoh, 16th flr, Superwindy, bright, Marina Bay Sands View. Lagi Far Unblock City View, 300k difference (Whe got SkYhigh?), 2 mins "unblocked walk" to hdbhub, Pei Qun/CHIJ, gd enrichment classes......only gross is 106 sq mtr But bobian lah,we like it too much to give up all the seemless good points..If i get lucky againn...SKY @ 11...here i come... :horse:

AS wat i alwaz tell my wife..See wat a panerai 233 "SI MI SAI MA WU" symbolises...this is what i preach also when looking for this new house...i think u also same theory lah... u like bk, i like tpy. But i see no wet market there, no gd sch...Oops tink I :yue xian yeu shen:....hehe...ok lah...BK sure better than the 1155 seng kang people...paying 750k for EC ( u alrady save 100k) @ SMELLY SENG KANGGGGG AREA...the smell will stay for sure for another 5 yrs at least...PEACE for a sunday.. :paint:

Looking at Bishan 4rm blk2++ these few weeks, valuation all around 440K to 460K.

BUT COV is asking like crazy, minimum deal is around 50K, and seller is normally asking 60K yo 80K.

Why is it so expensive?? Is it worth?

50K already very good.