Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newgal

Do You Wear Slippers In Bathrooms?

Hi All,

I've been to some house where they wear slippers in bathrooms/toilets. They told me its more hygenic that way ? For me, i prefer not wearing slippers as i find that slippers are more unhygenic as it is always wet and soggy ??

I have some guests who will be at my house for a few months and i dont want them to think that im unhygenic or something.

What do you guys think. Kindly contribute.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I've been to some house where they wear slippers in bathrooms/toilets. They told me its more hygenic that way ? For me, i prefer not wearing slippers as i find that slippers are more unhygenic as it is always wet and soggy ??

I have some guests who will be at my house for a few months and i dont want them to think that im unhygenic or something.

No lah, the slippers are meant to prevent foots get wet while in tiolet for poo poo or shsss shsss, cos you know hdb tiolet is really small & compact, showering, "doing business", brush teeth, comb hair......"all in one". Once showering (without shower screen, tiolet too small) whole floor wet, take quite some time drying up.

I like nature therefore like to bear foot, but put a towel-liked cloth right outside tiolet, on the floor, for drying foot. This cloth is washed daily.

Edited by bepgof

I always think it is a good idea to put a wall mounted fan to blow the toilet floor to keep the toilet dry and cool.

When bathing, it also feels like in temperate countries!

I don't like slippers. I put cloth on the floor to dry feet. But my toilet got partition, so only bathing area wet, the rest dry.

Some of my friends/relatives also got put slippers, but slippers also wet, so makes no difference to me. :D

I don't like slippers. I put cloth on the floor to dry feet. But my toilet got partition, so only bathing area wet, the rest dry.

Some of my friends/relatives also got put slippers, but slippers also wet, so makes no difference to me. :D

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your contributions. Appreciate it. :D

how do you clean the dry toilet? just mop or run water with bidget spray? I like to use water to spray, but rather afraid that the veneer door will not last if I do that

much as i dislike wet toilet floors, my toes curl whenever i go to a toilet and see shared slippers to use, cos i dread to think what has dripped inside them or is trapped inside where i'm going to put my toes :( i much prefer keeping the toilet dry (shower curtain, shower stall, mopping, etc) than have slippers.

it really depends very much on individual needs and preference. i definitely need slippers cos i'm very accident-prone and slip easily :(... slipped a few times at the shower area (w/o slippers) at my previous place...

Hi All,

i think wearing slippers in bathrooms or toilets can be quite dangerous.

some slippers might cause people to fall down more easily.

it really depends very much on individual needs and preference. i definitely need slippers cos i'm very accident-prone and slip easily :(... slipped a few times at the shower area (w/o slippers) at my previous place...

marsh, whr u buy those bathroom slippers/sandals? which type r u using?

i'm looking for those cloth, covered-toes type tt we usually see in those more expensive hotel rooms. i think IKEA used to sell but not anymore. any idea where to get them now?