Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Specialkid

(renovation-in-progress): 4a @ Tampines

Hi I just bought my resale flat and looking for a reliable contractor. Your finished reno pics are v nice, could you please pm me Willie's contact and the quotation if you don't mind?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
More Kitchen Pics

27102010339.jpg

27102010337.jpg

MBR

Study Table & TV console

27102010340.jpg

Wardrobe

27102010341.jpg

Bedframe

27102010342.jpg

Hi...is your bedframe part of the carpentry work? Is it sturdy? Is it removable so that can change next time?

Beautiful black and white house

Thanks Sgnick, we love our house alot too...enough cabinets to keep everything away and my hubby said I'm a changed person, every weekend cleaning up the house...ahahahaha

Lyn

Hi...is your bedframe part of the carpentry work? Is it sturdy? Is it removable so that can change next time?

Yes the bedrame is done by the capenter, very sturdy and i requested for extra backbones in case my kids jump on the bed. You can't change as it's part of the built-in cabinet. If you're the type that like to shift your furniture around then it's not a good idea. For our family, we do not like to shift things around and our last furnishing lasted us 10years and hope this round it will be the same...or even longer

LYn

Just want to praise Willie & workers for their prompt response 2 months after I settled my payment.

I decided to convert the open shelves in my gal's wardrobe to drawers with lockset and this was made without additional cost.

I also need locksets for some drawers in the bedroom and this was also done.

I really appreciate their prompt response and great service. Do be assured that Room for Ideas provide great before and after sales service.

If anyone else needs their contact, do let me know. I'll be most delight to share.

Lyn

Hi, love your house design. I will be getting my keys to my BTO flat in Apr. Intend to do lotsa carpentary like yours. Could you kindly share their contacts. Thanks!

Just want to praise Willie & workers for their prompt response 2 months after I settled my payment.

I decided to convert the open shelves in my gal's wardrobe to drawers with lockset and this was made without additional cost.

I also need locksets for some drawers in the bedroom and this was also done.

I really appreciate their prompt response and great service. Do be assured that Room for Ideas provide great before and after sales service.

If anyone else needs their contact, do let me know. I'll be most delight to share.

Lyn

hi may i have the contact?

Anyone use Room for Ideas after comparing the quotes?

Do share your blog and let me know if you start one so that I can take a peep.

Lyn