Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Webbit

Glp Initial Public Offering

hawker centre's - the one facing the interchange.

20 yrs lease.. so short.

20 yrs up liao.. then those stall how?

talk abt the multi-storey CP.

My colleague complain that the new multi-storey CP .. stupid design.

IN and OUT share the same lane

Every time rain, the walkway from the MRT exit to the bus stop. Flood.

Once and then, the auntie come and advert abt the 法轮功。 Where is matta?

bepgof, u wait until election time and complain. Confirm got action.

Same as what happen to the carpark at Blk 12x. Every time, heavy rain. FLOOD until cannot see the shoes.

Never did anything. Until post in the newspaper (near election time), then they come and dig the long-gao bigger.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just put in a bid for 3 lots! I know the likelihood of actually getting it is low, nonetheless no harm trying right?

Can I ask a stoopid question, what is "par value"? :P

Just received message, confirmed I kena 1 lot GLP out of 10 lot apply, yahoo!.

Edited by bepgof

Confirmed the 20 yr lease up soon - no more hawker center, become "food court" - upgrade liao, corporate management mah, everything must upgrade...

Bedok Mall open end Oct - pretty small.

SIL saw Lee YS with "grassloot" leaders sat at hk centre: eat & discussion. Saw a "LEADER" put a tissue underneath Lee's neck. SIL tahboleh tahan, went up to Lee and "sour" him: I have lot of tissue here, want or not.

where u got the message?

Now all my accountssss link up. Applied through UOB internet account which is link to my email. Any "wind blow grass move", will receive email. Email links to phone, phone with me 24 hr.

befgop UOB accounts 7 digits, concierge service, for inifinity members only :)

See, either last night sleep late zz or late lunch too full could not digest well and make mind and hand blur blur: bepgof lah, not befgop.

7 digits = 1,000,000 = 一百万.

- I want to take aeroplane to Italy to drink coffee.

- Free free go and walk the dogs and cats

- Want to borrow? And drink coffee? :good:

Edited by bepgof

I also get 1 lot.

my SIL apply 4 lot, get 1 lot

I apply 15 lot, also get 1 lot.

Their ratio.. not good.. :P

I also get 1 lot.

1 lot no "juice" but better than none.

Edited by bepgof

bepgof, this few days got play SGX anot? :D

After parking some 15% + stamp duty at TG, left abt 160K spare cash to in/out, feel hand & leg kena "tied up".

- Contra earns only little juice, taking roller coaster is not my style.

- Notice trend that Mon, Tue, Wed mtk chiong, thu, fri down. So you know what to do.

- Interest globally so low, except Brazil/Austb/India, western funds all chiong to east already, each day $1b (today's paper)

- Gov smart move now issue IPOs to "suck" away some inflow money, otherwise CPI all the way up up up, no more 3%.

- China bo tahan the cpi up already, $ in too much too fast, have to use konfu to "suck" away some and retain. OBM keeps open money tap head open big big, everywhere get flooded liao.

- MAS maintains "strong" SGD stand hope to tahan the cpi. Don't know can tahan until when the hands become "soft" and join in the "currency war". Good for those go oversea holidays.

- China & HK curb property heat, patterns liao liao, Singapore may be will "borrow" one or two patterns(MBT burns mid night oil and is studying hard, if not he will be "out" as LKY said earlier), if the "spin" blows from east asia to here. Will be interesting to see, watch out.

- Winter holiday is coming, Jan's capricon effect is also in the forming, STI will the 3800pt in no time, one wk 80/100pt.

- SGX-st in the talk with other western stock exchange to be linked up and have real time trading at "lightning speed" - system will be upgraded next yr. These are "symptoms" pathing the road towards the next "historical high" as what the newsmen like to put it.

- Some tips:

- Sim Lian Group ambitious - dividend @0.037 and 1 for 2 bonus share, book close in Nov, if want to ride the wave, fast hand fast leg, but vol not that high.

- Ezion Holding, join venture with Germany co, got many contracts liao for oil & gas.

- Cosco, YangzhiG all very speculative and potential to break $2.5 in wks. We should see.

- Hyflux, the leader in asia of the same trade. Singapore got 21 "water treatment" co, SGX will delist one or 2 first, path the road for M&A to make "big" in size.

- SGX chiong like no body business, $10.1 too high liao, will "digest" first to walk for another longer road. Got money can keep.

- Yanlord, quite speculative, seow seow, shanghai 1 family 1 property one announced, all the way down, few days later, all the way up, why?

- Shanghai, HK stock exchange cannot "absorb" so much, the wave is blowing toward south asia, watch out.

- Uncle bepgof anticipated STI will break 4000pt when the Tiger stepdown and Rabbit take over, ok? Remember one wk 80/100 pt rule. Too much cash already.

Edited by bepgof

- Yanlord, quite speculative, seow seow, shanghai 1 family 1 property one announced, all the way down, few days later, all the way up, why?

This I guess I know why.

They come out workaround plan.

Couple divorce inorder to had 2 property. each one buy 1.

I also get 1 lot.

Latest copy (updated)

NUMBER OF OFFERING SHARES % OF TOTAL NUMBER RANGE OF OFFERING ALLOCATED FOR OF OFFERING SHARES UNDER SHARES APPLIED FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT THE PUBLIC OFFER NUMBER OF ('000) BALLOTING RATIO (‘000) (%) SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS

1 to 19 lots applied 50:50 balloting ratio 01lot 72.59% 74,313 Successful Applicants

20 to 49 lots applied 39:50 balloting ratio 02lots 12.72% 6,512 Successful Applicants

50 to 99 lots applied 38:50 balloting ratio 03lots 7.42% 2,533 Successful Applicants

100 to 499 lots applied 37:50 balloting ratio 04lots 6.61% 1,691 Successful Applicants

500 to 999 lots applied 36:50 balloting ratio 07lots 0.44% 65 Successful Applicants

>1,000 lots applied and above 35:50 balloting ratio 10lotd 0.22% 22 Successful Applicants

Total - 100.00 % Total numbers of successful applicants85,136

Based on the above basis of allocation, there are a total of 85,136 successful applicants under the Public Offer.

- Uncle bepgof anticipated STI will break 4000pt when the Tiger stepdown and Rabbit take over, ok? Remember one wk 80/100 pt rule. Too much cash already.

what is 'one wk 80/100 pt rule'??

Just received message, confirmed I kena 1 lot GLP out of 10 lot apply, yahoo!.

we got 1 lot too!

1 lot like so miserable, but to get 10 lots we gotta apply for more than 1000 lots!!!

Edited by booksntoys