Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bladers

Where To Buy Nice Wall Paintings / Decor Balinese Theme

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u can try Wihardja.

but as everton said, wat's affordable to u? wat is affordable to one may not be affordable to another.

Edited by manutd1972

Where can I buy affordable art pieces / paintings/ decoration for my balinese them home?

;)

Hi bladers,

If you are not in a hurry and you don't mind spending time to collect quality paintings slowly, there are opportunities to buy these paintings at very low prices. These opportunities can come in the form of clearance sale, individual owners giving up their collection because the painting don't match the theme of their house, etc.

When I was in Thailand, roadside artiste hand painted some small pictures of scenaries of which a few are very Balinese. Each is only sold at SGD$0.50 per piece. However, most of the time, the original paintings easily cost, hundreds or thousands of dollars in Singapore.

Cheers!

Edited by leechaorui

1. Book AirAsia flight to Bali in morning and max the luggage (32kg) ~$150 for return flight

2. Rent a car + driver + petrol ~$70 for 12 hours

3. Go to Ubud and nearby places

4. Buy all the barang2.

5. Fly back home.

Confirm authentic and cheap.

1. Book AirAsia flight to Bali in morning and max the luggage (32kg) ~$150 for return flight

2. Rent a car + driver + petrol ~$70 for 12 hours

3. Go to Ubud and nearby places

4. Buy all the barang2.

5. Fly back home.

Confirm authentic and cheap.

I fully agree. I did the same thing, but to Hanoi instead. Spent a couple of days there. We bought nine oil on canvas paintings of various sizes, and they were 'affordable' by any means and definition.

Manutd -

thanks will give Wihardja a shot.

Any other places to recommend?

I am looking to buy about 10 pcs, therefore each piece about $100-$200 is ideal.

Hi Blader,

My sil is moving house, she has a lot of Balinese theme wall painting, she going to sell off.

Do let me know if you are interested, you may contact her directly. Thks.

Hi Blader,

My sil is moving house, she has a lot of Balinese theme wall painting, she going to sell off.

Do let me know if you are interested, you may contact her directly. Thks.

Hi Mao

Can I hv her email?

You're gonna buy 10 paintings at one shot?

U're gonna regret some of it. I think you should build up your collection slowly...

Edited by january

You're gonna buy 10 paintings at one shot?

U're gonna regret some of it. I think you should build up your collection slowly...

Not if he buys them in Hanoi

everton you also bought 9 paintings in 1 shot!?

What kind of paintings are they? Never been to Vietnam before so I don't know what kind of style the artwork is in. I'm vvv curious about them. Would u mind posting some pictures?

What kind of paintings are they? Never been to Vietnam before so I don't know what kind of style the artwork is in. I'm vvv curious about them. Would u mind posting some pictures?

sure. will try and upload some pics tomorrow.

Hi January, Here're some pics I took using a lame handphone cam. Two of the paintings were bought from a small shop along the street run by an artist and his wife for 50 and 70 dollars each. Sizes are about 3 1/2ft by 2 1/2 ft . or thereabout

I hate using the term, but these really were 'dirt cheap' . I figure if i ever get tired of them I won't hesitate to toss them out or give them away.

The series of four self portraits were bought from an art gallery. Artist's name is Cam. These are a little more costly but I'd heard of him even before I'd bought the paintings. about 300 dollars each.

i also commissioned a 3 x 2 ft portrait of my two sons; oil on canvase which cost $50. Hope you're able to see the images.

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Hi January, Here're some pics I took using a lame handphone cam. Two of the paintings were bought from a small shop along the street run by an artist and his wife for 50 and 70 dollars each. Sizes are about 3 1/2ft by 2 1/2 ft . or thereabout

I hate using the term, but these really were 'dirt cheap' . I figure if i ever get tired of them I won't hesitate to toss them out or give them away.

The series of four self portraits were bought from an art gallery. Artist's name is Cam. These are a little more costly but I'd heard of him even before I'd bought the paintings. about 300 dollars each.

i also commissioned a 3 x 2 ft portrait of my two sons; oil on canvase which cost $50. Hope you're able to see the images.

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Link not working.

I bought 2 paintings in Bali direct from artist.

2 paintings cost IDR 350000 (or S$50).

Have yet to frame them cuz can't find the place to frame in reasonable price.