Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

So far I have not seen shop selling these traps. I think it will be faster if I asked my ID where he bought it. :lol:

Can let me know too, i scare of it hahah.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you Sis Mae. Luckily your sister has you to advise her. Anyone would drool over the A+++++ renovations inside the house without considering other factors :no:

Sis Mae, I also want to get. My phobia is xiaoqiang esp those flying ones.

When my sis & bil came to fetch me, I was scolding her for being impulse & paid so high COV. But as soon as I entered the house, it really impressed me with A1 decor & clean condition of the house.

Sometimes you will also consider who had lived in that house before you buy. The owner is good looking professional....

I remember I was searching my own house 12 years ago & saw this house with so many deities inside & it really scare me off ......

Now I also feel sayang to let go... :(.

When my sis & bil came to fetch me, I was scolding her for being impulse & paid so high COV. But as soon as I entered the house, it really impressed me with A1 decor & clean condition of the house.

Sometimes you will also consider who had lived in that house before you buy. The owner is good looking professional....

I remember I was searching my own house 12 years ago & saw this house with so many deities inside & it really scare me off ......

Now I also feel sayang to let go... :(.

Actually can't blame your sis for wanting to quickly seal the deal for the unit. Altho the COV is high but think of it as payment for the extensive renos and decors in the house. It's so impressive and the fittings are all so high class. She can practically move in without having to do anything to the unit and also save herself the headache of renovation progress.

I will be posting some photographs i took while I was helping my sister to select a resale flat.

Stay tuned.

Ok looking forward... Hope to engage the same ID as you. Lol

Bro Kobe

So you can buy me $50 lunch hor?

Sure Sis Mae, our u want "Mao San Wang" Durian, also can :P

I will be posting some photographs i took while I was helping my sister to select a resale flat.

Stay tuned.

Staying tuned.... your t-blog for Reno is becoming FS blog and it's interesting as ever :good:

Lift? Lift opening at door nearby is still considered Auspicious if you know how to tap the Qi flow & traffic.

This unit is not so lucky wo...

Hi mae29,

I thought that it's no good to have one's main door placed near the lift? e.g. directly opposite the lift = "sha" qi.

well talking about the lift, my unit is alot nearer to the lift although it's still quite a distance away. And lately, the TC programmed the lift such that when it's not in use, it'll stop at our level & the doors would just opened up automatically. The TC officer said that they programmed it at random. So I leave my main door opened since my home is undergoing structural alterations (very small-scale reno works).

But isn't it good to know your potential & limitations? At least if you don't always strike lottery, you won't blame it on your luck as you know you only have Direct Wealth!

Similarly, if you know that doing business is not favourable for you, you won't take the risk.

Like one of my son will have too much fire in a certain period, I would try to avert the problem by using feng shui formula to mitigate the impact of fire, to weaken it when the time comes.

ya true..if i dun mean to have luck in toto/4d, then maybe should not even invest in such..heeee...and doing business as well...

Ok looking forward... Hope to engage the same ID as you. Lol

Hi, Drexter

I am glad to hear that...I can 'tekan' him for you :) if he didn't do a good job. I cannot use 'deh' as the Queenly title was given to Maydream1. :lol:

Hi mae29,

I thought that it's no good to have one's main door placed near the lift? e.g. directly opposite the lift = "sha" qi.

well talking about the lift, my unit is alot nearer to the lift although it's still quite a distance away. And lately, the TC programmed the lift such that when it's not in use, it'll stop at our level & the doors would just opened up automatically. The TC officer said that they programmed it at random. So I leave my main door opened since my home is undergoing structural alterations (very small-scale reno works).

Anything too near is NO Good!

What kind of views considered BAD??

- Poison Arrow, sharp roof from neighbouring blocks

10nr_219_uc4it.jpg

- Sky Crack Sha, space between 2 blocks

12uv_bfe_uc4it.jpg

- Diry 'Longgang'

if5r_596_uc4it.jpg

- Weird structure viewed from main door

1af9_482_uc4it.jpg

Will post more pictures during the house search for my sister....

Hi, Drexter

I am glad to hear that...I can 'tekan' him for you :) if he didn't do a good job. I cannot use 'deh' as the Queenly title was given to Maydream1. :lol:

Haha how to tekan?

take your time... no hurry... i probably won't get the floor trap until the next fogging 3 months later~ (procrastination at work again! hahahahaha :lol:)

Sis Mae, I also want to get. My phobia is xiaoqiang esp those flying ones.

Can let me know too, i scare of it hahah.

:lol:

Here comes the cockroaches trap for the floor trap (!). Please don't vomit hor...because I didn't bother to wash it when I lifted it up to take these pictures. :jawdrop:

It comes in a set of 2 small baskets together. Weird hor..got such trap for the floor trap. Never thought of buying this item if not for that 'auntie' ID who came over to install for me. I only remember he told me is to prevent cockroaches from crawling up.

grq5_ccf_uc4it.jpg

wddl_8c3_uc4it.jpg

29 April 2011 - I changed the picture...hope this is 'cleaner' :lol:

Edited by mae29

Hi mae29,

this flat has many many many issues. Countless in fact! Terrible place to stay in.

Thank goodness your sister had relied on your expertise. Terrible flat. I would drop the flat the minute I reach the door but of course, would still go in for a short tour since I'm already there as a potential buyer. :P

continued from above (post-reno)

The groutings of this grey wall tiles had many different tones after chemical wash - grey, black & white. So, I asked the tiler to redo the whole wall.

grq5_5f1_uc4it.jpg

The tiler Ah Lim has to scrap off the old groutings before filling them.

grq5_f4d_uc4it.jpg

Then, the tiler brought the wrong color powder for the beige colour flooring...I cannot accept and the beige flooring is still left undone. Supposed to come back today to complete it, but I text the tiler to return tomorrow because the Wall paper for my eldest son has arrived and they will come to install tomorrow. So, I might as well take half day leave tomorrow to supervise both.

Finally....all done up nicely!! Thanks again to Mr. ID for arranging the tilers to return after renovation! :)

The grey wall:

grq5_6dc_uc4it.jpg

The Beige colour groutings...

grq5_cb1_uc4it.jpg