Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

After the PE inspection, our electrician modified and installed the remote control switch for the lights in MBR:

This is the remote control device for the lights:

grq5_008_uc4it.jpg

This picture shows how the lights are controlled by the device:

grq5_992_uc4it.jpg

Now, I can place the remote control device beside my bed and switch the lights at the touch of my fingers!

yea... must inform the electrician in advance... after the reno, i asked him to install for my living room.. he gave the the :jawdrop: look... he said must re-wire the lightings again... very troublesome...

that remote thingy should be around $30 only.. that's what my electrician told me.. so, dun be carrot head by ur electrician...

my masterbed room massive switch...

massiveremote.jpg

Mae and Steel,

I may need your electrician contact soon... I am looking around for reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mae and Steel,

I may need your electrician contact soon... I am looking around for reno

Noted. I will PM you the contact of my electrician.

Hmmm.....you may have noticed that I have shown the photographs of almost every corners of our house except the bedroom 2 occupied by my youngest son! His room is OUT OF BOUND for family members, except he will call mummy to clean up his room if he cannot 'tahan' it anymore!

Well....today is exceptional as he went for NS medicial review at CMPB this morning and I sneaked into his room and snapped a few shots! Will upload them shortly. :rolleyes:

Hmmm.....you may have noticed that I have shown the photographs of almost every corners of our house except the bedroom 2 occupied by my youngest son! His room is OUT OF BOUND for family members, except he will call mummy to clean up his room if he cannot 'tahan' it anymore!

Well....today is exceptional as he went for NS medicial review at CMPB this morning and I sneaked into his room and snapped a few shots! Will upload them shortly. :rolleyes:

Woah! Restricted area... what if he found out this post o.O||

The 'massive' wires coiling underneath the desk...

suq2_05f_uc4it.jpg

His expensive CPU....an IT expert friend helps to assemble his CPU.....and the components alone cost over $3K!!!

h6te_dc0_uc4it.jpg

His guitars.....one of them costs $2K and took 3 months to indent!

jduc_08f_uc4it.jpg

....so he seldom comes out of his room......eat, sleep, play all in his room!!!

grq5_749_uc4it.jpg

When he goes out this morning, he warned me not to go into his room!! :o

You can now understand why his bedroom is Out of Bound.......

Woah! Restricted area... what if he found out this post o.O||

So, I restricted the photographs to those posted above!! :P

When he goes out this morning, he warned me not to go into his room!! :o

You can now understand why his bedroom is Out of Bound.......

So, I restricted the photographs to those posted above!! :P

This Mama is very curious and adventurous leh :P

I like to thank all friends here who have read the above thread on house Feng Shui, and those who have PM me with with questions. I will try my best to reply you as soon as I can. :P

Do stay tune for part 2....

Hi Mae29,

We're all your fans :) Awaiting part 2 with feverish enthusiasm :P

This Mama is very curious and adventurous leh :P

Sometimes I get worried cos he is still a teenager & mummy ME have to work & don't have much time to keep him company. I understand he is lonely & what he wants to buy, I won't stop him. Good thing is that he is not demanding & he bought all his guitars with the allowance $$ I gave him.

In the next part of my feng shui write up, I will write on his Bazi analysis & how I can mitigate & balance his chart.

Hi Mae29,

We're all your fans :) Awaiting part 2 with feverish enthusiasm :P

Hi, BB

Finally see you in my blog, after past weeks of our correspondence by PM!

Part 2 is akan datang, coming soon...once I cleared all PMs!

Sometimes I get worried cos he is still a teenager & mummy ME have to work & don't have much time to keep him company. I understand he is lonely & what he wants to buy, I won't stop him. Good thing is that he is not demanding & he bought all his guitars with the allowance $$ I gave him.

In the next part of my feng shui write up, I will write on his Bazi analysis & how I can mitigate & balance his chart.

It is my son's 3rd medical review at CMPB this morning. He was detected with high heart beat rate, infact it was higher than the 1st review done a month ago.

Yesterday, he came back wearing a device on his arm for 24hr monitoring & will be at CMPB again this morning.

By checking at his Bazi chart, he has a lot of fire elements, which is supposed to be his favourable element, to forge his strong metals which are apparent in his chart. Moreover, he is sleeping in NE room, belonging to Earth elements which strenghten his metals.

Looking at his Health aspects, I don't see any fire related illness, except that in this season of spring, from Feb to Apr, his fire density increases.

My analysis is that he should not be having any heart related problem at all. :paint:

Hi Mae29,

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's high heart beat rate. But not to worry too much becox things will settle in due course.

Perhaps he had taken too much heaty food? It'll lead to certain medical conditions such as heart palpitations in some people.

I've got palpitations myself as it's genetic. All the daughters from my side of family have inherited my mother's genes. And when all of us got ourselves checked by the heart surgeons, he couldn't find any issues at all. But I did notice that when I eat certain types of food, especially white-coloured vegetables & deep fried stuff, the palpitations will turn on the following day.

What I figured out thru my chinese sinseh & what I've been reading about health (from the TCM perspective) is that I'm lacking in Qi. Oily food will impede the blood flow & thus the Qi further weakens. If this condition is prolonged, my health constitution weakens, then those palpitations will come on.

Many years ago, it got so bad that after I clear out my bowels when I wake up in the morning, I feel very weak & faint after that. The sinseh explained that it was becox the last breath of Qi in my body was used to push out the stools. Meaning that my body is definitely lacking in Qi. No good, it's like waiting for bad things to happen - she said that the same theory applies for fengshui when a house is lacking in Qi.

Hey I'm sorry for providing such unpleasant details ... especially early in the morning :P

Edited by edenstrauss

BaZi

In Chinese astrology, our fortune is embedded in our Bazi chart, which is made up of 8 characters paired up to form the 4-pillars of destiny. They made up the Heavenly Stems and Earthy Branches.

Each of these pillars carries with it the destiny code that holds the secret to our state of health, wealth, relationship and happiness. By interpreting and reading the birth chart, we can foretell our characteristics and personal traits, and it also gives a diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive evaluation to our life path, whether it is going to be smooth or rocky, based on the 5 elemental value of wood, fire, earth, metal and water and on how these elements can interact with each other based on the cycles of Growth, Weakening and Control.

So, from the moment we were born, we were infused with these elemental energies and whether favorably or unfavorably, it will depend largely on the timing. If the timing of our birth is right or favorable, we will have a smooth journey in life where wealth and abundance beckons.

On the contrary, if the timing is unfavorable, there will be a life full of challenges and hardship.

We have heard the saying “Don’t miss the forest for the trees!”. I read this article somewhere and it is trully awakening for most if not all of us:

Have you ever wondered why the goal which we worked so hard to achieve is all worth it at the end of the day? Have you ever felt that the rewards

you have expected from the achievement of your goals turned out to be different from what you have expected? Does that mean you have failed?

Our failures teach us to see things in perspectives. It highlights our values and helps us to define what is important in our lives.

A man who gives priority to his family will willingly forego the opportunity to excel in his career but can certainly be a successful husband and father. A woman who chooses to be an entrepreneur and spent considerable amount of time at work will certainly be successful in her career, but she may have to forego success in her marriage and relationship (like talking about myself here...lol).

Whatever it is, we must remember that "Failure is Not Final!!...and it should be just the beginning of a new lease of life!

Now, back to my son's BaZi chart:

Personality Traits:

My youngest son is very strong 'Geng' metal person. For a strong Metal person, the best thing is to send him for training in discipline, righteousness, responsibility and moral values. Without discipline and the moral compass to guide him, he will always be a raw metal! I have mentioned somewhere in this thread that I have a hard time handling my youngest son. A look into his Bazi chart shows that his unconscious mind is more in control of his own actions.

In theory, our subconscious mind influences 90% of our belief, emotion, habit, addiction and moral values. We have to start with disciplining the mind which is the root of our most extreme behavior. Modern science has Hypnotherapy, Neuro-linguistic Programming and Emotional Freedom Techniques. These are tools used to reach the inner recesses of the subconscious mind in order to strengthen the will power to overcome our inhibitions such as phobias, fears, worries etc.

In my son's chart, it shows a tendencies of paranoia and feeling of suspicious towards others. All these can be attributable to the subconscious mind which is controlling him. He has to control his self centeredness and overbearing attitude when dealing with people, especially Mummy ME!!!!

Luckily, in his charts, there are Fire elements and once the Geng metal are well forged, he can turn to be very charismatic, tactful, eloquent and a dynamic personality as he matures.

Positive:

My son has the propensity to seek unconventional knowledge and wisdom. He is the type that prefers informal schooling, which others call it the school of hard knock. This is why he is not able to blend into the main stream school as he is not fond of formal education. I have to pull him out of Secondary school and enrol him into a private Diploma course which costs me a bomb!! Practically, he is the street smart and pragmatic sort, and his mind is quite attuned to unique thinking and he tends to view things differently than ordinary people.

Further analysis revealed that he is endowed with intuitive intelligence and the special sense of insight.

Negative:

He has a Goat Blade in his natal chart, a grim indication of accident, bodily harm, injury by metal or metal based object, and disaster which may lead to a death in the family. I have always advised him not be too gung-ho and foolhardy when it comes to taking risk, as he is the type who is inclined to be reckless, irrational and prone to overdrive. Being very energetic and full of stamina, he may unnecessarily expose himself to risky behavior.

Things he definitely has to avoid are risky sports and handle sharp metal objects with special care.

Goodness thing is that his natal chart has the Heavenly Virtue and Moon Virtue stars. When these 2 favourable stars are in the chart, a person will be privileged enough to enjoy a relatively smooth sailing life with minimal hiccups or misfortune.

Edited by mae29

My son has the propensity to seek unconventional knowledge and wisdom. He is the type that prefers informal schooling, which others call it the school of hard knock. This is why he is not able to blend into the main stream school as he is not fond of formal education. I have to pull him out of Secondary school and enrol him into a private Diploma course which costs me a bomb!! Practically, he is the street smart and pragmatic sort, and his mind is quite attuned to unique thinking and he tends to view things differently than ordinary people.

Further analysis revealed that he is endowed with intuitive intelligence and the special sense of insight.

I won't be surprised if your son has one or two simain lines or sydney lines on his palms :)

The Extreme Makeover Series - continued

Before & After photographs

Bedroom 3

The smallest bedroom of all...occupied by second son who needs Wood elements according to his Bazi Chart: ;)

Position / location of his bedroom is also tuned to his favourable direction.

duxe_5a3_uc4it.jpg