Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hi, Li

We were really amazed by Teacher's brilliant mind and his 'divining' power!! Agreed with you that Teacher is :thumbs up: !!

Now looking forward to Module 2 ~~~~~

I understand there are many students who joined the upgrading class in Chinese. They were more than 40 of them in class, as compared to English class.

At your time, 2009, course fees were cheaper right? How much did you pay altogether?

Look at current course fees :jawdrop:

Hi Mae,

Yes, Teacher is an exceptional Master. Thanks for the information. I called today and spoken with them saying the price will be up again in Febuary :jawdrop: At my time it was $2399 for 20 lessons and Unified Yi Jing Research was commonly known as Yi Xuan (易璇). The structure if I still remember correctly was - first 5 lessons were on foundation; about 8 lessons on divination; 3 or 4 on destiny; 3 or 4 on feng shui. I guess this is why I was paying a much lower fee. Now is 5x more. To be fair, so does the course content and duration. I should have done it earlier :(

:seeya:

Edited by LMX

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! I love what your ID did for your kitchen! how much did you pay in total for the kitchen with the blum drawers? it is about 30ft in total?

Hi, Sister

Happy Lunar New Year!

Thank you for your compliment, and am sorry I have overlooked your query earlier.

I can't remember how much I paid for my kitchen as it comes under a package which I took for 2-toilets and kitchen. From there, there is some minus and some additions on top of the package deal.

I added extra drawers, the tall side panel to block the view of stove from back door, and I paid extra directly to the carpenter for the blum devices.

It should be around $6K??

Why Feng Shui Masters claimed North-Eastern & Western side of Singapore is good for punters?

This is because in these NE & Western Singapore good, there are vibrant Wang Qi in 2011 & 2012.

Actual 立春falls on 4-Feb, 18:22hr, where Water Dragon year starts. The hong pow draw date is 3rd Feb, still in year of Xin Mao 辛卯。

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120125-323882.html

Good Luck to everyone!!

From Joey Yap:

We will be ENTERING the actual dragon year on Feb 4, 2012 at about 6.30pm.

Here is the flying star Qi Map for your perusal to plan ahead for a prosperous dragon year. Share this with all your friends and may you all enjoy the prosperity and happiness the year has to offer.

2cwc_bfb_uc4it.png

As mentioned in my FSA talk - keep a qi path flowing between W, NE , S and the Center sectors. You will enable a flow of positive "Purple-White Qi" throughout the dragon year!

Happy Valentine's Day to All Couples!

Thank you to all my friends who have been keeping contacts with me through whatsapp and emails. I am doing well, though very busy at work and a minor trouble at home. Nothing serious, just that my youngest son is a little difficult for me to handle.

Other than this, I am busy attending Divination courses.

I apologise if I can't attend promptly to your referals for Feng Shui and Bazi advice.

Knowing that I have keen enthusiasm in learning chinese metaphysics, a friend of mine sent me the following message.

I will be interested to travel to Vancouver for the course if my other Advance BaZi course by Jerry King which I already enrolled didn't clash with this schedule. Let's see.

Hi Linda

I hope you are well. You might be very interested in the course of Master GK Ham in Vancouver, from May 25 to May 29th, to learn Qi Men Dun Jia and Xuan Gong Da Gua from a real Chinese lineage. All the details are here

http://www.facebook.com/l/UAQEu4ZvmAQFfL68Q_RhO3RUIA9uARRyWFxc2m1vwXJ8iPw/www.fengshuibc.com/qi-men-dun-jia-course

Amongst the special techniques you will learn from this lineage there is a UNIQUE one, a method to rewrite the challenging luck pillars of your Bazi with Qi Men Dun Jia! And we will also cover Feng Shui application.

Early bird registration is now opened and I am looking forward to you joining us. Let me know if you have any questions, or know of any good network where I could post this info.

Have a great week

Laurent

Qi Men Dun Jia course: master the art of auspicious timing! | Feng Shui consultations in Vancouver,.

www.fengshuibc.com

Qi Men Dun Jia and Xuan Guong Da Gua are Chinese oracles you will learn to master in this 5 days cou...

hi Mae29,

Tried to PM you but couldn't do so. i understand it has been a while since you reno your flat, but just wondering do you still have your electrician's contact that you can provide to me?

Hi, love the renovation of ur house. Can I have the name and contact number of your id? How much did u spend on your renovations? Thank you.

Hi Mae,

I had also engaged Donny and his best ID partner James Tseng for my condo project.

They are very sincere and patient guys.

I strongly recommand to all.

Donny has just joined Summit Design Studio.

Hi, sce

Thank you for dropping by this old blog of my home makeover! Kam Siah Kam Siah!!

Due to my busy schedule, I have not contacted my ID since CNY, and always got missed calls from him. ;)