Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hi Mae,

When will you be taking Divination Mod 1 & 2 class with teacher?

Li.

Hi, Li

I have just completed Mod 1 of Time Space Synchronicity Divination course yesterday!

Module 2 will be conducted next month, 4 full days from 10 to 13 February.

Now, I can interpret the outcome when a Gua is cast, and give recommendations to improve the outcome if the resultant Gua is unfavourable.

You have finished the full Divination course?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some good dates to start work after CNY~~~~~~~

From Joey Yap's Astrology seminar, in order of BEST to Good:

1) 8th Day of CNY, Monday, 30th January 2012, 8:00am in the morning. Not suitable for people with Monkey sign in BaZi chart.*

2) 5th Day of CNY, Friday, 27th January 2012, 8:00am in the morning. Not suitable for people with Snake sign in BaZi chart.*

3) 3rd Day of CNY, Wednesday, 25th January 2012, 3:30pm in the afternoon. Not suitable for people with Rabbit sign in BaZi chart.*

* If your BaZi chart has any of these zodiac animal, especially in your Month pillar, please do not use the date.

In the next post, I will be sharing some good dates for Wealth activation in 2012, which results is far reaching than starting work on good dates if none of the above is applicable to you.

Edited by mae29

Having deep passion in this subject, I read widely. Most famous masters do not need me to mention their names, you know who they are.

As for Master Pang, this is the first time that he writes article in English, and unless you are on Facebook, I guess you may not heard of his name. Hence, being my acquaintance in FB, I recommend reading up his articles (disclaimer: I am not advocating his methods of cures, but his classical texts on chinese metaphysics only).

I have some interest in the topic but have not found the force to move me forward yet so I don't really know who the masters are. I'll search him on FB then. Thanks!

Hi Mae,

Cool! How was the Mod 1? Me done the 2009 syllabus (when Unified Yi Jing Research was at Fu Lu Shou) may not be as detail as of current. We had Feng Shui + Divination + Destiny Analysis all put together in 20 lessons. The only practical I had was when I engage teacher to Feng Shui my house :lol:.

It was a shock when I first started with Teacher. He simply based on my two hand over my knees (sitting pos) to cast a Gua and start :paint: reading about my destiny and very accurate. I hope you know what I mean. He just "pick anything" from anybody, very cool way of practice! I recommended relatives and friends to teacher for consultation, they were equally impressed. Readings were done without using one's Ba Zi yet the reading can be done much more precisely and accurately compare to the Ba Zi consultation they had done with other masters. :thumbs up:

What I personally find in teacher are his selfless nature, his willingness, his tremendous effort in teaching and imparting his knowledge to us. It is feeling like how a parent has always hope his children can succeed in life. I must say, he is a truly a great teacher.

Looking forward to upgrade myself.

:yamseng:

Li.

Hi Mae,

Cool! How was the Mod 1? Me done the 2009 syllabus (when Unified Yi Jing Research was at Fu Lu Shou) may not be as detail as of current. We had Feng Shui + Divination + Destiny Analysis all put together in 20 lessons. The only practical I had was when I engage teacher to Feng Shui my house :lol:.

It was a shock when I first started with Teacher. He simply based on my two hand over my knees (sitting pos) to cast a Gua and start :paint: reading about my destiny and very accurate. I hope you know what I mean. He just "pick anything" from anybody, very cool way of practice! I recommended relatives and friends to teacher for consultation, they were equally impressed. Readings were done without using one's Ba Zi yet the reading can be done much more precisely and accurately compare to the Ba Zi consultation they had done with other masters. :thumbs up:

What I personally find in teacher are his selfless nature, his willingness, his tremendous effort in teaching and imparting his knowledge to us. It is feeling like how a parent has always hope his children can succeed in life. I must say, he is a truly a great teacher.

Looking forward to upgrade myself.

:yamseng:

Li.

Hi, Li

We were really amazed by Teacher's brilliant mind and his 'divining' power!! Agreed with you that Teacher is :thumbs up: !!

1mat_a20_uc4it.png

Now looking forward to Module 2 ~~~~~

I understand there are many students who joined the upgrading class in Chinese. They were more than 40 of them in class, as compared to English class.

At your time, 2009, course fees were cheaper right? How much did you pay altogether?

Look at current course fees :jawdrop:

kh0k_b7f_uc4it.pngUploaded at ImageFra.me

I have some interest in the topic but have not found the force to move me forward yet so I don't really know who the masters are. I'll search him on FB then. Thanks!

Hi, NeoBY

Welcome to FB...and add me if you can find me. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by mae29

Hi, NeoBY

Welcome to FB...and add me if you can find me. :sport-smiley-004:

My profile picture...

User name: Linda Mae

v17q_980_uc4it.png

Wahahaha!!! Post so big!!!

Hahaha...so you can find me easily on FB...and you Did!! Thank you for adding me! :sport-smiley-004:

Wahahaha!!! Post so big!!!

Hahaha...so you can find me easily on FB...and you Did!! Thank you for adding me! :sport-smiley-004:

‎2012 is the year of Water Dragon. This Dragon clashes with Dog, and this zodiac animal sign does not have auspicious star in 2012, but many Inauspcious stars like 月空 = Monthly Emptiness, 月煞= Monthly Sha, 岁破 = Year Breaker, 阑干= Lan Gan & 大耗= Great Consumer.)

Does this mean that all of us who has zodiac sign Dog in our Bazi will face problems in 2012?

You will also ask how come some people with clashes of elements in their BaZi for past few years are not affected and they are still performing well?

The answer is this:

1) It depends on where is the location of dog element in your chart. Year pillar means social, friendship, partnership affected. Month pillar means your Career or Business will be affected. Day Pillar will be jialat, as it means problem with your Spouse. Hour Pillar means your dreams and aspiration, your ideas may not turn out well in 2012.

2) Whether any good star in the whole BaZi, e.g. if you have 巳 with 太阳星 The Sun in your chart, then you need not worry too much, this is because 太阳星 is a powerful nobleman star that will help to dissolve all negativities in 2012.

3) What is your Life Gua. If your Personal Life Gua star number is 7, for example, then you don't need to worry even you have Dog in your Bazi chart. This is due to 八白左埔星入命.

But if your Personal Life Gua is 4, 廉貞星入命, then you need to take precaution. You need to minimise the bad impact by tapping / using the auspicious locations in 2012, which are West, South, East, NorthEast. You need to avoid SouthEast with calamity star 5.

4) Face Reading technique : Let's say Dog in age 30 (chinese calendar 31), check to see if point 31 located at eyebrow. See if this area is smooth, without scars, mark, etc. If this part of the face is ok, then you also do not have to worry much in 2012.

(Log on to www.joeyyap.com > Bazi profiling > key in DOB & Check your Bazi & Personal Gua from Bazi chart)

Happy New Year to all!!