Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whitefantasy

Anyone Got Noise Problems With Your Panasonic Aircon?

I cant confirm daikin will be most quiet for brand new yes after due to usage every day switch 8 hrs I think the noisy will be problem again.

To compared non-inverter and inverter more quiet operates cause it is using DC motor compressor and twin rotary. Mitsubishi starmex inverter also very quiet at 46db only for outdoor.

Actually i quite confused lor..... how come previously non-inverter that i use for 5 years not noisy at all? Is it all b'cos of the rotary thingy? Carrier is 2 rotary for non-inverter while Panasonic is single rotary?

Then new invention will become noisy b'cos of that? Thought for more advanced technology will be quiet but it seem like getting poorer.

My main concern is that the outdoor condenser sound will not be emit into the room just like the Carrier one i hv. All this is it mainly due to improper installation or machine problems?

If the 46db all amplifier into our room, then it will be almost the same for panasonic unit whereby they measure our indoor masterbedroom & show as 47db.

So i cannot make another wrong choice if i want to change another brand.

Edited by whitefantasy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually i quite confused lor..... how come previously non-inverter that i use for 5 years not noisy at all? Is it all b'cos of the rotary thingy? Carrier is 2 rotary for non-inverter while Panasonic is single rotary?

Then new invention will become noisy b'cos of that? Thought for more advanced technology will be quiet but it seem like getting poorer.

My main concern is that the outdoor condenser sound will not be emit into the room just like the Carrier one i hv. All this is it mainly due to improper installation or machine problems?

If the 46db all amplifier into our room, then it will be almost the same for panasonic unit whereby they measure our indoor masterbedroom & show as 47db.

So i cannot make another wrong choice if i want to change another brand.

Maybe your previous Carrier compressor is made from original japan,

For now all those compressor already made in china and thailand.

The best choose I prefer to get Mitsubishi electric starmex inverter model can be easy clean.

For indoor supper quiet just only 19db and used 25C.

Maybe your previous Carrier compressor is made from original japan,

For now all those compressor already made in china and thailand.

The best choose I prefer to get Mitsubishi electric starmex inverter model can be easy clean.

For indoor supper quiet just only 19db and used 25C.

Not sure last time Carrier made from where, but it is quiet.

For Panasonic that time i saw the box outside they print made in malaysia.

So for Mitsubishi starmex inverter after you closed the window the operating sound of the outdoor unit will not emit into the room & what you hear only the fan coil sound?

Not sure last time Carrier made from where, but it is quiet.

For Panasonic that time i saw the box outside they print made in malaysia.

So for Mitsubishi starmex inverter after you closed the window the operating sound of the outdoor unit will not emit into the room & what you hear only the fan coil sound?

Ya inside bedroom didn't hear anything from outside like no switch on.

Indoor used for quiet mode 19db just feeling the cold air blow out. I cant hear anything for blower or swing motor noise can't imaging the quiet mode and very smooth air.

For low fan speed at 21db it is also no other can compared. Keep cold and quiet whole night.

Event my 2.5hp system 1 also same can't hear any noise from outside, just install on top my window.

Indoor quiet mode at 30dB Just only Set to 26C can be cold until your leg can't stand longer.

but daikin dont have non-inverter model for system 3.

only mitsubishi have 2 models R410A & R22 non-inverter model.

for outdoor dB i think it is also higher than 50dB. but for internal bedroom still can hear the noisy sound from compressor.

ya panasonic has latest model call econavi inverter.

i will prefer for in mitsubishi starmex inverter model.

it is higher capacity BTU and quietest dB-A 19 only , outdoor at 46dB.

28VA & 38VA models

34bf3499.jpg

9752976e.jpg

it's my house photos for inverter single split units., just installed on top my master bedroom window is without any sound proof.

DSC_5200.jpg

for GE24VA photo huge size but energy saving at only 0.6kw per hours same like non-inverter 9k BUT single split.

DSC_5199.jpg

DSC_5188.jpg

Edited by kimsim

Yes Dakin got non-inverter system 3 model is 3 MA56 / FT25 X 3

As for Mitsubishi inverter system 3 model is 3 MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA X 3

But i was wondering if i install Toshiba non-inverter system 3 will be ok as their technology is the same as Carrier.

Edited by whitefantasy

Yes Dakin got non-inverter system 3 model is 3 MA56 / FT25 X 3

As for Mitsubishi inverter system 3 model is 3 MXY3A28VA / MSYGE10VA X 3

But i was wondering if i install Toshiba non-inverter system 3 will be ok as their technology is the same as Carrier.

Brother don't thrust again for all those non-inverter technologycause it is due to very old technology until now.

I'm 100 percent prefer to you install inverter Toshiba condenser are made in japan.

Brother don't thrust again for all those non-inverter technologycause it is due to very old technology until now.

I'm 100 percent prefer to you install inverter Toshiba condenser are made in japan.

B'cos last time using Carrier non-inverter which is also old technology but very quiet so since Toshiba now merge with Carrier i thot maybe it will be the same, no noise from outside condenser unit after closing the window. And beside that Carrier after sales service is good as compared to Panasonic which sucks! After i email them to complain again our problem, till now 3 days had passed and not a single respond or action taken.

B'cos last time using Carrier non-inverter which is also old technology but very quiet so since Toshiba now merge with Carrier i thot maybe it will be the same, no noise from outside condenser unit after closing the window. And beside that Carrier after sales service is good as compared to Panasonic which sucks! After i email them to complain again our problem, till now 3 days had passed and not a single respond or action taken.

then can the panny be change to Carrier?

then can the panny be change to Carrier?

Carrier brand no longer in the market, now is Toshiba.

U mean change brand? Not sure if Gain City can do that?

My Folks has been using Daikin for the longest time without any complaints and is by far the best aircon in the market, high in perfmance, low in noise level.

Will consider that if our problems really can't be solved.

Hi brother

How is your compressor now?

Already replaced the new compressor for you.

Hi kimsim,

Panasonic just agreed to a 1-1 exchange for a brand new condenser unit set, now still in process.

Hi kimsim,

Panasonic just agreed to a 1-1 exchange for a brand new condenser unit set, now still in process.

That's great, hope the noisy sound will be disappear for after change.

That's great, hope the noisy sound will be disappear for after change.

Yes hopefully, they will be changing for us next week, will update here again.