Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui - Gua Number & Stove

...agreed with you. Always do under supervision!

Why can't the stove be facing the North? B'cos North is a water element? If the head of the household's Kua number is 3, should he still position his stove to face the North?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For Flying stars especially Star 2 (Sickness), Star 3 (Arguments/Litigations) and Star 5 (calamity/misfortune/serious accidents). You can find out where these stars reside in which sector of your house. Also watched out the sectors where Tai-Sui, Year Breaker and San-Sha resides. I guess you can google and see whole range of information on repercussions if these sectors are accidentally activated.

Just 2 weeks ago, one of my classmate in Batu Bahat came to see me with her house plan. As she has liver ailments, and according to her BaZi chart, her Wood elements are seriously weaken this year, especially the first half of Geng Metal year. Worst still, she placed her stove in NW sector where stars 3&4 Woods reside (Wood represents Liver). She told me that none of the 2 masters who audited her house last year had pointed these flaws to her. Upon my advice, she seek the same master's 2nd opinion, and only when this master came to re-audit her house in person, then they concurred with what I analysed for her.

Are u referring her liver as a wood element?

Her wood element is seriously weaken this year, especially the first half of Geng Metal year, because metal "cuts" wood?

I read from JY book that star 3 is acceptable because it is used to support the fire element of the stove. But for case, it is not advisable, because she needs to prevent fire & metal from destroying his wood element (liver) further. She should try to strengthen her wood element by infusing wood and water elements (at the appropriate places) in her house. Is my interpretation right (based on your explanation)?

For Flying stars especially Star 2 (Sickness), Star 3 (Arguments/Litigations) and Star 5 (calamity/misfortune/serious accidents). You can find out where these stars reside in which sector of your house. Also watched out the sectors where Tai-Sui, Year Breaker and San-Sha resides. I guess you can google and see whole range of information on repercussions if these sectors are accidentally activated.

Just 2 weeks ago, one of my classmate in Batu Bahat came to see me with her house plan. As she has liver ailments, and according to her BaZi chart, her Wood elements are seriously weaken this year, especially the first half of Geng Metal year. Worst still, she placed her stove in NW sector where stars 3&4 Woods reside (Wood represents Liver). She told me that none of the 2 masters who audited her house last year had pointed these flaws to her. Upon my advice, she seek the same master's 2nd opinion, and only when this master came to re-audit her house in person, then they concurred with what I analysed for her.

You mean her self element is yin fire?

Base on flying stars, are you trying to say that NW is the location also for liver or you mean 3 &4 star represent liver or her wood element against her self element represent liver?

You mean her self element is yin fire?

Base on flying stars, are you trying to say that NW is the location also for liver or you mean 3 &4 star represent liver or her wood element against her self element represent liver?

Stove placed in NW, it is known as fire burning at heaven gate . NW belongs to Metal Element, and fire is burning the Metal!

Liver is represented by Wood elements. For my friend's case, her favourable element is Wood; she really needs wood badly to maintain balance in her natal chart. Worst still, for her home, both woods elements are resided in NW sector, feeding the fire ( stove ). This increased the density of fire and fire becomes overwhelmed and attacked Metal in NW. Like me, she is also the head of family and anything affected by NW sector is definitely the head of household.

We can place stove where star 3 or 4 resides, to support fire. But when you are badly in need of wood, would you save wood and nourish it, or would you let wood be weaken and used by fire, turning against you?

Edited the mistake!

Edited by mae29

Are u referring her liver as a wood element?

Her wood element is seriously weaken this year, especially the first half of Geng Metal year, because metal "cuts" wood?

I read from JY book that star 3 is acceptable because it is used to support the fire element of the stove. But for case, it is not advisable, because she needs to prevent fire & metal from destroying his wood element (liver) further. She should try to strengthen her wood element by infusing wood and water elements (at the appropriate places) in her house. Is my interpretation right (based on your explanation)?

Yes. Your interpretation is correct. We cannot overlook our Bazi chart when conducting fs audit for home.

I have advised my friend to travel more, water element, and she did confirm that whenever she travels, she feels better.

Yes. Your interpretation is correct. We cannot overlook our Bazi chart when conducting fs audit for home.

I have advised my friend to travel more, water element, and she did confirm that whenever she travels, she feels better.

So must get bazi read first before house audit?

Stove placed in NW, it is known as Heaven burning the Castle Gate. NW belongs to Metal Element, and fire is burning the Metal!

I thought Fire burning at Heaven Gate?

Why can't the stove be facing the North? B'cos North is a water element? If the head of the household's Kua number is 3, should he still position his stove to face the North?

Yeah, can anyone enlightment, i thinking to get my kitchen facing the North for my house

I thought Fire burning at Heaven Gate?

thanks for correcting the error, this is the problem typing on the small iPhone screen & my mind must be sleepy!

Stove placed at NW is fire burning at Heaven Gate!

Still possible to place stove facing north but depending on location. Facing & location are 2 different thing.

Yeah, can anyone enlightment, i thinking to get my kitchen facing the North for my house

Kitchen can face anywhere depending on factors considered in your house feng shui. You need to get someone experience to advice you that. Nobody can comment on that when you house facing is not even known

Facing & location are 2 different thing.

I like this. Many ppls get mixed up on "facing" & "sitting". Alway thought that "sitting" is the "facing".

My Kitchen door originally faced east, I changed to north and made it bigger. Common tiolet face west, MBR tiolet face east, some rooms face south, some face north, original store room face north, now "no door", use up/down blind to "open & close".

Example, my house "sits" in bedok, main door facing west, some window face north, some face east, bopian old hdb pt-blk windows can face only 2 directions.

Edited by bepgof

actually the new flats nowadays have really small kitchens..

henceforth, the positioning of the stove/sink is really std and if that facing is not the ideal direction and one is too into this, wun they have a lot of headache to create a different dimensions?

actually the new flats nowadays have really small kitchens..

henceforth, the positioning of the stove/sink is really std and if that facing is not the ideal direction and one is too into this, wun they have a lot of headache to create a different dimensions?

I agreed! So, the only way out is to choose carefully the position of the knobs on the hobs.

My old kitchen cabinet with the stove

h9iv_569_uc4it.jpg

The model of hobs for my existing makeover plan:

j87a_bec_uc4it.jpg

Coming up in next 2 weeks....my New Kitchen cabinet with the above hobs

oyud_3dc_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29