Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ultraj26

Home For 2 +2 - Holland Drive to SA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
where's the roadshow??

by Feb, does starhub mean 1st Feb or after CNY??

road show is just my guess...normally they will have it

Feb activation but no fixed date given by hdb

cheers~~!

hi raj

the curtain maker u recommended have installed my home, would definetly recommend to fellow forummers! good workmanship. :yamseng:

glad you're satisfied. i haven't even had mine installed yet. just that they are strongly recommended by our very close friend and we were also very comfortable with them

mine will be up on 19th :);):D

Hey.... Saw your Reno Blog... It was really a good job by Jason....

Will go and ask him for quotes.... ;)

really very responsible. of course sometimes got to be understanding. i always believe you nice to pple, pple also will nice to you :)

small cork ups and delays unavoidable, as long as contractor responsible enough to get it fix asap, things will turn out great

you need his contact? i can pm you :)

hey ultraj26....u got it at yr door or letter box...pls give to me cos i aim Sat got cny roadshow then i go n subscribe liao..mai tu liao~!!

cheers,

:D oinkoink

pm you the info liao. its the brouchure at the door kind

thanks again =)

just wondering, did you place your fridge next to the window near the service yard?

welcome.

i placing the fridge at the window, meaning covering the window.

no space, no choice. :(

anyway the service yard windows open windy enough, so can sacrifice that window for fridge

I must say the reno has been done up nicely. Very nice indeed. Will you be kind enough to pm me the contact of Jason and the cost of your reno?? Am probably gonna start mine in april and trying to learn alot of things from this forum!!!!

Thanks!!!

Everything done! Just some touch up of grout lines and painting to be done next week.

my black glass backing finally up for kitchen cabinet. LOVE IT!

5332716622_9457c2eabc.jpg

5332715910_83a940695d.jpg

my replica arco got from group buy under home decor thread, spent an hour+ getting it up

5332714546_586915ef02.jpg

got to thank Jason once again for his help with finding someone to cut the metal piece for me as original height too high to fit into my living room.

1st time i set it up the lamp short circuited and i needed to find out whats wrong, and Jason once again solve the problem for me, getting his electrician to get the socket fixed.

my simple console with my new toy, a wooden block with LED clock. the led will go off and left a there a piece of white wooden block till you touch it. love it too!

5332715308_12ed8d2fee.jpg

all taken with handphone last night, take more clear pictures with cam to share soon.

now awaiting, furnitures and curtain to come on 19 and 20 Jan.

:) :) :) :)

YUP. :) tmr he coming to process my applications. Wat abt u?

Thanks~!

so the deal is real lah :) gd gd

i haven't shift in ma, furnitures / tvs all also haven't come. no need to apply yet

Hi ultraj26,

I am new to this forum and trying to look for contractors to help with my new EM - only getting keys in April but hehe, think abit kiasu lah - because of budget, trying to see if I can get a reasonable and within budget quote for my new place! :)

No major overhaul or anything - just the toilets, kitchen *love yours!* and build in for bedrooms and what not - will you be kind enough to PM me Jason's contacts so that I can get a quote from him?

TIA! :D