Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ultraj26

Home For 2 +2 - Holland Drive to SA

Mine is Nippon colour 26A. can be found in 2011 catalogue. its dark greyish brown sort of color. love it

about cleaning it i have not tried. so how is your wall now? your id got touch up for you?

thank you for sharing your experience, think i wont clean it with wet cloth then.

heya .. check with u.. is ur wall painted black? matt black? OR?

i have some areas in my house painted matt black.. but the colour runs when i was cleaning it with clean water... ID told me matt black is like that one..

but im not sure if he's smoking me or the truth.. shdnt the colour stay? how do i maintain it if it runs with just water? and gentle rubbing?

anyone else aware??

sigh..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mine is Nippon colour 26A. can be found in 2011 catalogue. its dark greyish brown sort of color. love it

about cleaning it i have not tried. so how is your wall now? your id got touch up for you?

thank you for sharing your experience, think i wont clean it with wet cloth then.

Not yet touch up.. but i will get the painter to do it..

Hmm... i guess.. i can only use duster from now on?..

:D thank u.

its more like a 3-in-1 room. the long table for my com and her laptop, the big mirror for her to do some yoga and of course the wardrobe.

WHOA, that's an awesome idea for a wiw!

It looks like a boutique within an apartment. Nice.

wah, chop chop ah. you just collected keys in december rite?

doing carpentry already! btw i pm you the contact for curtain liao. hope useful to you :)

hi ultraj26,

yeah i hope to have more time b4 CNY.....thanks for the contact~!

oinkoink

Not yet touch up.. but i will get the painter to do it..

Hmm... i guess.. i can only use duster from now on?..

thats the problem with dark colours, my contractor also got warn me. must take care if want touch up in future must paint WHOLE WALL, if not will have patches.

not like light tones, can just touch up stained parts etc... :paint:

hi ultraj26,

yeah i hope to have more time b4 CNY.....thanks for the contact~!

oinkoink

np! they measure the windows with some cool gadget that shoots a infra beam, we were quite fascinated. or maybe we "swa ku" lol :D

np! they measure the windows with some cool gadget that shoots a infra beam, we were quite fascinated. or maybe we "swa ku" lol :D

huh u they use that to do curtains? i thot that is for alignment usage if u r doing some major works or carpentry stuffs....

any photos to show yr curtains? i hvn decided yet cos i may call up the guy that did our curtains 10yrs ago..he said old customers liao sure give discount...LOL :D

cheers~!

Halo neighbour! Your house reno is progressing very nicely! Wish I could use glass door like you but with a terrible 1 1/2 years old ... cannot loh :rolleyes:

Will you be doing any blinds for your windows?

Edited by Lundquisto

Halo neighbour! Your house reno is progressing very nicely! Wish I could use glass door like you but with a terrible 1 1/2 years old ... cannot loh :rolleyes:

yo! i doing day & night curtain for master and living, roller blinds for BR 2 , 3 and aircon window

when starting your reno? or start already :)

Edited by ultraj26

started oredy with wiring for light and power point almost done. hdb is doing screeding this 2 days. next week will start false ceiling. i think will only move in after CNY :rolleyes:

oh, I would like to see your roller blinds once done up ;)

yo! i doing day & night curtain for master and living, roller blinds for BR 2 , 3 and aircon window

when starting your reno? or start already :)

started oredy with wiring for light and power point almost done. hdb is doing screeding this 2 days. next week will start false ceiling. i think will only move in after CNY :rolleyes:

oh, I would like to see your roller blinds once done up ;)

kk, but not so soon, arrange for them to install jan 20th. i let you know once done.

hi lundquisto,

welcome too my neighbour...which blk r u staying? im shifting in b4 CNY...u too? ;)

oinkoink