Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ultraj26

Home For 2 +2 - Holland Drive to SA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Everything done! Just some touch up of grout lines and painting to be done next week.

my black glass backing finally up for kitchen cabinet. LOVE IT!

5332716622_9457c2eabc.jpg

5332715910_83a940695d.jpg

my replica arco got from group buy under home decor thread, spent an hour+ getting it up

5332714546_586915ef02.jpg

got to thank Jason once again for his help with finding someone to cut the metal piece for me as original height too high to fit into my living room.

1st time i set it up the lamp short circuited and i needed to find out whats wrong, and Jason once again solve the problem for me, getting his electrician to get the socket fixed.

my simple console with my new toy, a wooden block with LED clock. the led will go off and left a there a piece of white wooden block till you touch it. love it too!

5332715308_12ed8d2fee.jpg

all taken with handphone last night, take more clear pictures with cam to share soon.

now awaiting, furnitures and curtain to come on 19 and 20 Jan.

:) :) :) :)

my simple console with my new toy, a wooden block with LED clock. the led will go off and left a there a piece of white wooden block till you touch it. love it too!

5332715308_12ed8d2fee.jpg

can show a closer up view of ur wooden block clock? seem very interesting!

Where and how much to get it?

Thanks!

very nice ultraj26! glad that your reno is finally done and i guess you will be moving in soon and well before CNY :)

yeah... yours coming up well also i hope :)

just gonna hold some steamboat sessions / gathering meanwhile, we getting married in late feb, so after that then really shift in