Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Doesn't seem to be clearing up anytime soon. :(

ya weather forecast for the entire week is the SAME kind of weather :bangwall:

think i'll just leave the clothes on the laundry hanger and collect them when i come back after CNY................ :(

until today i haven even buy anything for myself.. LOL

been shopping for the house until dead broke.. maybe at least need to get at leasssst one new set of clothings

heeee

ya weather forecast for the entire week is the SAME kind of weather :bangwall:

think i'll just leave the clothes on the laundry hanger and collect them when i come back after CNY................ :(

If weather forecast like this, you go kl also not very fun leh. Go out to eat and walk walk also not very fun. Then you will spend most time in shopping centres.

been shopping for the house until dead broke.. maybe at least need to get at leasssst one new set of clothings

heeee

I managed to buy a set of new dress on sat. Hopefully can buy another today!!

But I want to go out buy new year clothes.

Wah few days to cny, u haven buy any clothes? Bought a few pc polo tees. Gd enough for me. :)

heeee

I got a room full of stuffs for my new hse. Wife keep on grumbling say I very kiasu. Eveyhung also buy now. :D

heeee

i haven't shopped for new CNY clothes for the past few yrs liao.... hahahaha :lol:

i haven't shopped for new CNY clothes for the past few yrs liao.... hahahaha :lol:

sama sama. think all of us here busy with reno until no $$$ and time for CNY clothes shopping...

i think i can make myself some recycled clothes using the left over rolls of cabinet laminate, pergo floor laminate and some floor /wall tiles.. haha.. thee are my only assets left. this raining season doesnt help further...

sama sama. think all of us here busy with reno until no $$$ and time for CNY clothes shopping...

i think i can make myself some recycled clothes using the left over rolls of cabinet laminate, pergo floor laminate and some floor /wall tiles.. haha.. thee are my only assets left. this raining season doesnt help further...

ya loh, my reno haven't start but already so busy looking at sanitary wares, tiles, kitchen accessories..... only come back hometown can have some time to go shopping. hehehee.....

hahaha.... you will have the most special cny clothes made of laminate!! :paint::P

Hi , I bought Bosch WM cos they hav 15min super quick wash programme..as wat was told by BEST Denki ppl..dis is d shortest time & only Bosch hav it.. 15 min enuf to wash my baby clothes & also bought d dryer..total spent $1628 :yamseng:

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapore-pro...l?source=browse

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapore-pro...l?source=browse

hi lady_r...after getting keys and viewing hse, i think i need to get a dryer cos the outside clothes hanging area is deprived of sunshine...hopefully got wind but better to plan for alternative...but after taking meaurement, can't stack dryer onto WM... :bangwall: ...so now got to look for 2-in-1 washer dryer... :( ...dunno if 2-in-1 will spolit easily not...