Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Thanks thanks.... I can't wait too. Haha.... Will go take lots of pic when I go over the flat on Friday.

Wah! I think maybe when u have started ur renovation, i might not have started yet lor. LOL!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah! I think maybe when u have started ur renovation, i might not have started yet lor. LOL!

Haha... You are not urgent to move in mah... You can slowly take your time.

Mine quite urgent so must settle everything ASAP. I almost have everything already.... Just waiting for hdb approval.

Haha... You are not urgent to move in mah... You can slowly take your time.

Mine quite urgent so must settle everything ASAP. I almost have everything already.... Just waiting for hdb approval.

yea indeed your schedule is very tight... the work scope is A LOT for 5 weeks.

i did so much less than you and we took 6+ weeks....

And mine now 5 weeks and still on-going..... Sigh...

COUNTDOWN 2 More DAYS! :)

And mine now 5 weeks and still on-going..... Sigh...

COUNTDOWN 2 More DAYS! :)

If my contractor can do everything within 5 weeks, then i must say that he is good. hahahahaha... let's see how it goes...

Ya, just got the sms from HDB. :)

Don't know the reason yet. I haven't call the officer.

So sorry to hear that. They're not RCs are they? A PE should endorse it if they're not RC. So odd.

-Ely

So sorry to hear that. They're not RCs are they? A PE should endorse it if they're not RC. So odd.

-Ely

i think someone mentioned it could be about the structural beams on top, not just the RC.... :(

Don't know the reason yet. I haven't call the officer.

Wld u consider not hacking the wall as the 'ding ding dong dong' of getting the necessary approval might 'eat' into your 5 weeks. Titling, Painting and carpentry work cannot do if hacking not done... Hope to hear some good news from u...

-Ely

i think someone mentioned it could be about the structural beams on top, not just the RC.... :(

Hhmm... i don't think its to do with RC or beam.

did u check w yr contractor? he got anythign to say?

My contractor also don't know. I managed to call the hdb officer in charged and he says that the floorplan is not clear enough to state what is going to happen after demolition. So will go over tomorrow to meet the officer and see whether it can be done or not.

Wld u consider not hacking the wall as the 'ding ding dong dong' of getting the necessary approval might 'eat' into your 5 weeks. Titling, Painting and carpentry work cannot do if hacking not done... Hope to hear some good news from u...

no, i will not consider not able to hack the walls. I asked my contractor and he says that he will start hacking of the kitchen and toilet first. can start tiling of these 2 places while getting the approval. At least the wall between kitchen and dining is approved so the hacking on that part can be done loh.... :)