Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

i guess i still can choose later since hacking and tiling will take abt 2 weeks?

theoretically yes... but also good to start thinking earlier... else when you want to buy furniture etc you'd also have headache if colour scheme is not confirmed~

btw i forgot to ask... so what's the plan for your water heater now? storage heater?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
theoretically yes... but also good to start thinking earlier... else when you want to buy furniture etc you'd also have headache if colour scheme is not confirmed~

btw i forgot to ask... so what's the plan for your water heater now? storage heater?

i am not buying furniture... no money for that. will be using all old furniture that i have at the moment which would be more than enough for me. :)

water heater will use gas!!! confirm in using city gas.... no energy to think about power consumption.

CLOCK

I mentioned before, i have been looking for a special-unique-only 1 in the world-pretty clock. Since i am not able to find it anywhere in singapore or malaysia or ebay for that matter, i decided to custom made it by going to www.hourstyle.com.

Any photos you have taken, you can send to them then they will look at it and see whether to make it into single panel, double panel or triple panels. Its all depending on how big piece is your wall. I believe that mae29 have one like that too (correct me if i am wrong, mae29).

Thanks to supersimon27, i sent in a photo which i think would look great to make a clock. Tell me what you think.

18feb619.jpg

CLOCK

I mentioned before, i have been looking for a special-unique-only 1 in the world-pretty clock. Since i am not able to find it anywhere in singapore or malaysia or ebay for that matter, i decided to custom made it by going to www.hourstyle.com.

Any photos you have taken, you can send to them then they will look at it and see whether to make it into single panel, double panel or triple panels. Its all depending on how big piece is your wall. I believe that mae29 have one like that too (correct me if i am wrong, mae29).

Thanks to supersimon27, i sent in a photo which i think would look great to make a clock. Tell me what you think.

18feb619.jpg

Wow nice...

*copies the photo and makes a duplicate* :sport-smiley-004:

CLOCK

18feb619.jpg

swee... :thumbs up:

Wow nice...

thanks eggroe, lazybum9. I think its nice too... hehehehe..... finally a clock that i have been looking for. hahahaha.... :sport-smiley-004:

but i cannot make duplicates leh.... copyrights belongs to supersimon27. you all have to ask him lah.

Wow nice...

thanks eggroe, lazybum9. I think its nice too... hehehehe..... finally a clock that i have been looking for. hahahaha.... :sport-smiley-004:

but i cannot make duplicates leh.... copyrights belongs to supersimon27. you all have to ask him lah.

Thanks thanks for all the support .

As promise to May , I will do some land/city scape this weekend .... hopefully got even better one :)

Thanks thanks for all the support .

As promise to May , I will do some land/city scape this weekend .... hopefully got even better one :)

ya ya... i hope that weather will be to your advantage as well.... must let me see them soon, ya? I need to confirm the clocks soon leh. :)

Very, very nice Maydream! :)

I sooo want one with my cat on it :P

Thanks... But would your cat get confused seeing itself on the clock?? Haha....

Thanks... But would your cat get confused seeing itself on the clock?? Haha....

He'd probably be more transfixed if I use this:

3938255674_bca3b6e99d.jpg

He'd probably be more transfixed if I use this:

3938255674_bca3b6e99d.jpg

ya, i think he will go crazy if you make that as the clock... every min will try to jump up to eat that. hehehe...

SMALL INCIDENT

I hate moving, i really REALLY hate moving. I have been moving every 1-2 years for the past 17 years. So for this time, i am moving into my own flat and hopefully no more moving for at least 10 years or so.

Accumulated quite a bit of stuff over the years as well and one of it is this big 29" CRT TV. I guess no one uses such TVs anymore. This TV is a white elephant in my living room as most of the time i am watching tv in my bedroom. So i gave it away to a good friend of mine. :D

Both of us trying to carry this 70kg elephant down from 3rd floor. WOW!!! its really not an easy task. Slowly step by step we go down the stairs.... there is no lift yet at my block. I should say it was quite smooth except for a slipped step (slippery floor), cut into my fingers and a strained on my back. :(:bangwall:

Both of us trying to carry this 70kg elephant down from 3rd floor. WOW!!! its really not an easy task. Slowly step by step we go down the stairs.... there is no lift yet at my block. I should say it was quite smooth except for a slipped step (slippery floor), cut into my fingers and a strained on my back. :(:bangwall:

ouch! 70kg is no joke man... :jawdrop:

the last time, I carried the 70kg marble base (of my Arco Lamp replica) from the warehouse in Bedok... I nearly died too...

just getting the piece of stone into and out of the car boot is very xiong...

i hope you're ok. :unsure:

but seriously, who still uses CRT TV now? It's really heavy and bulky and consumes quite a bit more electricity. And if the CRT is old enough, the electron gun prob won't be working very well very soon... :P