Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I went to Nex as recommended as they might have nice beautiful paintings. So happily I went with my friend. It was such a big place and took us 30 mins just to find the shop. After finding it then realize the whole King & King sells very classical items. Maybe for rememberance?

There are a section just for photos on frames and I took a few:

f75a7ba9.jpg

0513312a.jpg

4859607c.jpg

Which you think suitable for my kitchen?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is the one my friend got.

Thought looks big? (maybe its the way they take the photo hor)

pre_reno_as_of_20110303001.png

Only saw #2 and #3, coz #1 seems too big, cant load on my pc.

#3 looks nice .. more like kitchen feel. :)

i think #2 is better... but actually i prefer what footprint has posted above... feel that it looks more modern~ :) and you can easily replace the panels from time to time :lol:

hi first time kaypoh at yr thread.

and i like painting 2 too. The minute I look at it, makes me imagine walking down to explore beyond ... and creates depth to the place too

I went to Nex as recommended as they might have nice beautiful paintings. So happily I went with my friend. It was such a big place and took us 30 mins just to find the shop. After finding it then realize the whole King & King sells very classical items. Maybe for rememberance?

There are a section just for photos on frames and I took a few:

f75a7ba9.jpg

0513312a.jpg

4859607c.jpg

Which you think suitable for my kitchen?

Buy the food that u want to display ... I help u take the photo :P

haa.. this sounds better!

can display your favourite food, and supersimon to take nice photos for u! :)

Thanks Simon.... all my fav good are in melaka. you want to make a trip there?? hahaah... but my fav food are not photogenic leh. looks so ugly and dirty.....

This is the one my friend got.

Thought looks big? (maybe its the way they take the photo hor)

pre_reno_as_of_20110303001.png

Only saw #2 and #3, coz #1 seems too big, cant load on my pc.

#3 looks nice .. more like kitchen feel. :)

i saw these... i guess it looks big cos they took very close and they have a whole row of them. it looks nice but these are photos, as in its taken with camera then printed on canvas.... like the food/fruits i posted.

i think #2 is better... but actually i prefer what footprint has posted above... feel that it looks more modern~ :) and you can easily replace the panels from time to time :lol:

Marsh, i am looking for oil painting, not photos.... although can replace easily, its not the same as oil painting...

i have some photos, taken by Simon which i will print out for one side of the wall.... but i need something with "punch" to put where my tv suppose to be (cos i have feature wall but no tv).

heehehe... difficult to explain to you here. when its done, i will take photos to show you.

hi first time kaypoh at yr thread.

and i like painting 2 too. The minute I look at it, makes me imagine walking down to explore beyond ... and creates depth to the place too

yes, that are the type of oil painting i am looking for. one that when i look at it, i will feel like i am inside the painting, walking down.... one that create depth as if its a 3D painting.... not easy to find such painting that is quite big size (around 50" tv size)

Thanks for coming to kaypoh... come more often, ya??

Hi May,

Realised we have two things in common: a lot of clothes, and the love for art! :)

I love the layout of your place! I can't wait to see more pictures.

I intend to DIY most of my pictures, or blowing them up on canvas and/or framed. Also got 3 huge paintings from Bali when I was there last, and would most likely do custom decals. If there's certains prints you like, you can try having them blown up - might be cheaper. Several places online do this for a reasonable price.

CLOCK

Maybe i like to be in control of everything, so i need clocks.... in all places in my house.

I have been looking to many shops, like Molecule for a unique clock for my living room (bedrooms will use alarm clocks). Still unable to find something unique until i saw this website : www.hourstyle.com

And i love those photos that supersimon27 took of singapore cityscapes and landscapes. He being so kind hearted, burnt a dvd for me with those photos i love so that i can have my unique clock. No one else will have it since photo is taken by him!!! :sport-smiley-003:

So special thanks to supersimon27 for his generous heart for giving me those photos

:good:

*reserved for picture of my clock*

Hi May,

Realised we have two things in common: a lot of clothes, and the love for art! :)

I love the layout of your place! I can't wait to see more pictures.

I intend to DIY most of my pictures, or blowing them up on canvas and/or framed. Also got 3 huge paintings from Bali when I was there last, and would most likely do custom decals. If there's certains prints you like, you can try having them blown up - might be cheaper. Several places online do this for a reasonable price.

yes, i already bought the package to blow them up on canvas with fotohub. they have 30% discount for purchasing the package during NATAS fair last weekend. so i will get some photos to be printed on canvas.... but photos being photos, i still want 1 piece of very nice 3D effect oil painting!

Left and right side of my sofa will be photos, of nice sceneries + family + friends photos... some big and some small... just like a collage.

I guess so. We can therefore choose to die of explosion/poisoning with gas heaters, or electrocution/tank explosion with over pressure with storage heaters or simply electrocution (and possibly scalding) with instant heaters....time for a cold shower ;)

that is true ;)

but based on my air level physics and discovery channel level of science, my impression is that it is easier to control electricity and pressure with modern day technology than to control how a chemical reaction (burning process) occurs in an uncontrolled environment since it needs oxygen in the environment to burn.

Anyway, which ever technology is choosen, there are pros and cons, it's just a matter of how much you weigh in on each factor.

I'll leave my cold shower days right back during my 2.5yrs of NSF life ....thank you very much :D:P

There is this place that sells nice canvas oil painting.

Saw the price seems ok.

I also intend to go there when my reno done too.

It's at Chinatown, beside the Buddha relic temple.

Opposite the Kwan bee guan bak Kwa.