Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Are u considering the SHARP model???I'm planning to get tt...

Pls post in your blog on the model once u got it so that I can also do research on it and decide.. I have no preference..Only saw Pansonic advertisement in the papers... so thinking of just going to Electronic store and just grab/order one..

i'm using the Panasonic 3-in-1 oven - convection + microwave + steam... precisely becos i have no space on the kitchen top liao!

anyway on my Panasonic oven... it's working very well and i really love it :wub: my parents are using that too (in fact, my dad is the one that recommended this oven to me)

you are interested in the Sharp 3-in-1 one or something? my colleague is using and he said it's quite good.... but his is the higher end one > $1k model~ :)

So Panasonic is good huh? Can let me have the model no? Maybe I get Everjoint to quote yours and the Sharp one that lazybum is recommending... and ask them to deliver together with my fridge.. Now they are so advance! Can just call, order and do fund transfer via internet banking and deliver... Machiam online shopping...

Edited by friends78

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
why didn't get the green mixer? same reason as you... dun wanna spend so much on a mixer before i know whether i will continue to bake in future :D in the end i spend on a $50 mixer....

further more, even if it matches my kitchen, i have no space to show case it too........... :bangwall:

of course i dun mind coming... for the good time and good company :lol:

you can blend and mince stuff, make juice, make soya bean milk hahahah :P

hhmm... i also think of getting a $50 mixer but after looking around for those, i just don't like the plastic feel. so in the end, i didn't get those $50 kind... hehehehe....

yours also 4 room leh... 1sqm bigger than mine. How can the kitchen be so small? where is big then? master bedroom?

hahaahha.... ok then... will ask you once my house is ready to invite people over. then you can see whatever you want to see.....

i have a juicer already leh. so no need food processor to make juice. blend and mince? i still use chopper and tok tok tok again and again... hehehee....

food processor? what can it do? i never use a food processor before.... :)

any recipes are welcome!!! i like to try new stuff..... and sometimes create my own too. just put this and that and hopefully turn out nice. sometimes it can never get the same again.... haaaaha.... :bangwall:

Sent :)

I use a food processor for blending my onions and garlic for my curry--too leh-cheh to pound by hand on most days, and a blender doesn't quite do the same job. Food processors can also be used to make purees, as well as mix doughs etc.

Sent :)

I use a food processor for blending my onions and garlic for my curry--too leh-cheh to pound by hand on most days, and a blender doesn't quite do the same job. Food processors can also be used to make purees, as well as mix doughs etc.

Thanks!! Saw it... :)

Hmmm... I think I will go with hand blender for the moment. Seem like a lot if things already for my new house. Later my kitchen cannot fit everything. Haha.... At least I know what I need if I need to make purée.

Pls post in your blog on the model once u got it so that I can also do research on it and decide.. I have no preference..Only saw Pansonic advertisement in the papers... so thinking of just going to Electronic store and just grab/order one..

So Panasonic is good huh? Can let me have the model no? Maybe I get Everjoint to quote yours and the Sharp one that lazybum is recommending... and ask them to deliver together with my fridge.. Now they are so advance! Can just call, order and do fund transfer via internet banking and deliver... Machiam online shopping...

we are eyeing the AX-1500...parisilk and mega quote $999...if u got price from everjoint, let me know k, i'm comparing prices...

i'm using a Panasonic NN-GS597M, 25L with no turntable.

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/wps/portal/hom...eam/nngs597mypq

you can browse the website... they have many models~ i've seen many Panasonic and Sharp models displayed in Tangs, maybe you can take a look and see which one you like before you order :)

hhmm... i also think of getting a $50 mixer but after looking around for those, i just don't like the plastic feel. so in the end, i didn't get those $50 kind... hehehehe....

yours also 4 room leh... 1sqm bigger than mine. How can the kitchen be so small? where is big then? master bedroom?

hahaahha.... ok then... will ask you once my house is ready to invite people over. then you can see whatever you want to see.....

i have a juicer already leh. so no need food processor to make juice. blend and mince? i still use chopper and tok tok tok again and again... hehehee....

food processor can make puree... this one there is no way to chop man hahahahaha :lol: not sure about juicer though cause i never used one myself, only see at those road side juice stalls in HK :P

i can't put the mixer on the kitchen top anyway, so the look becomes secondary and $$ becomes the priority :lol:

my house like friends78 one... everything is small except living/dining hall :bangwall: the kitchen floor area is not so small actually, but it this very LONG and TRAPEZOIDAL (stupid design, rite). in the end can only squeeze in and L-shape kitchen 13 ft in length... haha

talking about my MBR... this is my sore point :( my home is almost 2x the size of my parents home but the MBR is no bigger than theirs....... :bangwall:

we are eyeing the AX-1500...parisilk and mega quote $999...if u got price from everjoint, let me know k, i'm comparing prices...

Just checked. Everjoint selling at $990 and GAB at $1030. Sorry May, hijack your thread :unsure:

food processor can make puree... this one there is no way to chop man hahahahaha :lol: not sure about juicer though cause i never used one myself, only see at those road side juice stalls in HK :P

i can't put the mixer on the kitchen top anyway, so the look becomes secondary and $$ becomes the priority :lol:

my house like friends78 one... everything is small except living/dining hall :bangwall: the kitchen floor area is not so small actually, but it this very LONG and TRAPEZOIDAL (stupid design, rite). in the end can only squeeze in and L-shape kitchen 13 ft in length... haha

talking about my MBR... this is my sore point :( my home is almost 2x the size of my parents home but the MBR is no bigger than theirs....... :bangwall:

make puree for what? i only can think of making puree for babies leh... hehehehe... so i don't think i need that for the moment or for long time to come. hahahaha....

living/dining is big is good mah.... more time to spend relaxing in living room and bigger place for gathering as well. :) oh, your L-shaped kitchen is only 13ft? that is quite small leh.... mine is 9ft on 1 side but as i am making a 10ft island, then at least i have 19ft loh and also a 2ft tall cabinet where my oven will be. i am still thinking whether want the top cabinet.... i can if i want to although i am thinking its a waste cos seldom have things to put at top cabinet. hate to climb up and down....

hahaaaahaha...... i cannot imagine how can your flat be 2x your parents and yet MBR is same. i have to go your house to have a look one day.

Just checked. Everjoint selling at $990 and GAB at $1030. Sorry May, hijack your thread :unsure:

friends78, no problem!!! the more lively is my thread, the better it is. I like a very merry and lively thread.....

make puree for what? i only can think of making puree for babies leh... hehehehe... so i don't think i need that for the moment or for long time to come. hahahaha....

living/dining is big is good mah.... more time to spend relaxing in living room and bigger place for gathering as well. :) oh, your L-shaped kitchen is only 13ft? that is quite small leh.... mine is 9ft on 1 side but as i am making a 10ft island, then at least i have 19ft loh and also a 2ft tall cabinet where my oven will be. i am still thinking whether want the top cabinet.... i can if i want to although i am thinking its a waste cos seldom have things to put at top cabinet. hate to climb up and down....

hahaaaahaha...... i cannot imagine how can your flat be 2x your parents and yet MBR is same. i have to go your house to have a look one day.

yup yup if you come to Jurong can drop by and take a look hahaha :lol: stupid rite~ MBR is small partly becos they didn't build it according to floor plan - oh well even if they did correctly, it's just gonna be 40cm longer in width. even the common room (currently empty) is slightly bigger than the MBR :bangwall:

well of course, my living/dining hall is much, much bigger than my parents' :sport-smiley-004:

oh i just made mango puree for mango cheesecake last week ;)

puree not just for babies la.

My collg make tomatoes puree, freeze for future use as spaghetti paste!

very convenient indeed. :)

Envy you going have such spacious kitchen plus island! nice!

yup yup if you come to Jurong can drop by and take a look hahaha :lol: stupid rite~ MBR is small partly becos they didn't build it according to floor plan - oh well even if they did correctly, it's just gonna be 40cm longer in width. even the common room (currently empty) is slightly bigger than the MBR :bangwall:

well of course, my living/dining hall is much, much bigger than my parents' :sport-smiley-004:

oh i just made mango puree for mango cheesecake last week ;)

hhmm... i might be in jurong this weekend. my church moved back to Jurong for 2 weeks before we will go to Suntec!! :sport-smiley-004: so i might have some time to go see your house.... i will pm you for your number again. i think i didn't keep it the last time you sms me. sorry lah... :)

your living/dining can be a ballet dancing hall? hahaahha..... :sport-smiley-003:

puree not just for babies la.

My collg make tomatoes puree, freeze for future use as spaghetti paste!

very convenient indeed. :)

Envy you going have such spacious kitchen plus island! nice!

footprint, after making the island, my kitchen doesn't look at spacious anymore although i am trying to have the illusion of space by not having top cabinets. i wonder whether it will work or not. need to see the 3D first. still waiting for my contractor to show me the 3D.

ah i see... mango puree and tomatoes puree.... so what different using blender?? i make mango sago dessert also use blender to make the puree leh....

hhmm... i might be in jurong this weekend. my church moved back to Jurong for 2 weeks before we will go to Suntec!! :sport-smiley-004: so i might have some time to go see your house.... i will pm you for your number again. i think i didn't keep it the last time you sms me. sorry lah... :)

your living/dining can be a ballet dancing hall? hahaahha..... :sport-smiley-003:

footprint, after making the island, my kitchen doesn't look at spacious anymore although i am trying to have the illusion of space by not having top cabinets. i wonder whether it will work or not. need to see the 3D first. still waiting for my contractor to show me the 3D.

ah i see... mango puree and tomatoes puree.... so what different using blender?? i make mango sago dessert also use blender to make the puree leh....

same same la. food processor just normally have different attachments so you can change for different usage (blend, mince, whatever).

haha actually i always take blender as a subset of food processor~ :lol:

yup yup let me know if you have time to drop by :) yea sure can dance ballet there, with the sofa pushed one side of course~ i think the space there is bigger than the ballet studio i trained in last time (well, many years ago liao... :P)

Wouldn't your walls look rather empty if you don't build top cabinets?