Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

i only have 750mm for the sink area and i want to have double bowl which can mount undersink and yet the tab is between the 2 bowls, not outside the sink area. Lastly, the bigger bowl of the double bowl have to be able to fit a wok so at least 450mmx420mm on the bigger bowl.

hmmm actually if there is only 750mm of space... you might be better off with single bowl cos double bowl just make the small bowl too small to be useful... in my opinion~

but again my preference is to have one single big big bowl to throw everything in~ hahahaha :lol: miss my sister's 800mm big single bowl leh....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmmm actually if there is only 750mm of space... you might be better off with single bowl cos double bowl just make the small bowl too small to be useful... in my opinion~

but again my preference is to have one single big big bowl to throw everything in~ hahahaha :lol: miss my sister's 800mm big single bowl leh....

i was thinking of that but then the smaller bowl is good for me to put sponge and dish liquid.... hehehehe....

i was thinking of that but then the smaller bowl is good for me to put sponge and dish liquid.... hehehehe....

aiyo dish detergent and sponge put outside of the sink la~ dun waste the sink area mah hahahaha~ :lol:

my sink now single bowl 600mm but after i put the wok in, it feels so restricted~

but really need to take note on the tap location on the sink... we overlooked this when we bought the sink so ended up having the tap mounted on the corner........ though i'm used to it now liao hahaha :P

Edited by marshmallow

aiyo dish detergent and sponge put outside of the sink la~ dun waste the sink area mah hahahaha~ :lol:

my sink now single bowl 600mm but after i put the wok in, it feels so restricted~

but really need to take note on the tap location on the sink... we overlooked this when we bought the sink so ended up having the tap mounted on the corner........ though i'm used to it now liao hahaha :P

i have a big bowl now but i don't really like it leh... that is why i am looking for double bowl.... hehehehe.....

yes, the location of the tap is very important. :)

Wah, so nice... Go Hk holiday?? Don't know this yr will get chance to go or not

Thanks thanks.... I hope it will be nice in my dining area....

Application submitted to hdb. If everything ok, can start hacking on 21st march. :)

ya went hk for holiday ..on budget airline and stayed in inn

woah 21st march .. nice date

why 21st March is nice date? 3 x 7 = 21? :lol:

ya loh, why 21st march is nice date? hehehehe.... 18th was a nicer date. but that is the completion date... 21st is start reno date.

ya loh, why 21st march is nice date? hehehehe.... 18th was a nicer date. but that is the completion date... 21st is start reno date.

besides 3 x 7 = 21, maybe it's 3-2-1? :lol:

or.... is that reglxt's birthday that day hahahahaha :lol:

Lucky 21 ? Black jack ?

Lucky 21 ? Black jack ?

after all the guesses, reglxt also didn't come in to tell us the reason. hahaahaha.... maybe my t-blog getting a bit boring.

:P

after all the guesses, reglxt also didn't come in to tell us the reason. hahaahaha.... maybe my t-blog getting a bit boring.

:P

no lar where got boring lol.. lately busy for work cos cny then not much sales need to act busy abit..

you all really **** funny

not my wedding and birth day okie

I tot 21 is considered lucky number too??

MORE PURCHASES

OVEN

I wanted to buy an oven because i use oven to bake.... not baking cakes, but bake chicken and fish... maybe put it another way, roast chicken and bake fish. :P

So, while looking for washing machine and fridge, i was looking at ovens. Didn't know what type to buy other than it have to look good. then realised, the inside of the oven is more important than the outside.... i am not so worried about functions as roasting chicken and bake fish is just simple stuff. i am sure all ovens have the function for it (experts, am i right?)

So, what type of inside am i looking for? 1st criteria, easy to clean. When you open the oven door, some you can see a curve from the steel then only the glass. usually this type, the problem to clean is the in between steel and glass. then another type, feel like flat but actually is not flat.... there are pieces of steel around the edge although the glass portion of the door is bigger piece. Then took me a while to look for one that is totally flat with glass only!!! Am i making sense here?? hahahaha.....

So, i knew of mayer warehouse sales in RT on 19th Feb (Sat) and i immediately go to this warehouse sales on 20th Feb (Sunday) after service. Thank goodness my church is relatively near to where they having this sales cos i only have 1 hour go to and choose. Reached that place and initally only saw this oven that the salesman was shouting "last 3 piece... last 3 piece... only $429!!! Quick quick grab...."

I quickly go and look at it.... outside looks nice... then open the door of the oven..... hhuummppp..... fail my criteria! it was the 1st type of door i talked about earlier. So went to look around the whole place.... didn't see anything else i like. Suddenly, the salesman started shouting again "another new model.... only 3 sets for this one. if you want, quickly grab". I rushed in again among all the people standing there and quickly open the door.

"wah!!!! the door is 1 full piece of glass.... just the type i am looking for!! so i raised my hand to grab the last set that was available. After me, another lady wanted it too but there isn't anymore. :unsure:

After ranting and ranting, i have to show the picture of this oven:

aristonoven.jpg

I got this oven for only $459 (but there is delivery charges of $30)

KENWOOD MIXER

Who doesn't want a Kitchenaid red mixer in their home?? When i saw it, i like it so much too but the price tag was also too high. There was none on sales at the mayer warehouse sales so i went to Tangs the last weekend, 26th Feb. I didn't know that using Tangs citibank card, there is almost 10% rebate into the card. So went to look at the coveted Kitchenaid mixer..... aahh.... so pretty... just nice on my kitchen top with my kitchen theme of white and red....but i don't even know how to bake, so having a mixer is a waste. Although i am going to learn baking but i shouldn't spend so much on a mixer before i know whether i can bake cakes/cookies.

Walk around a bit more and saw another red mixer. It is Kenwood brand which also quite good, i heard.

kenwoodmixer.jpg

It is not as good as kMix or Kitchenaid, but i will make do with this until i am very good in baking cakes, then can always upgrade and buy a better mixer. ;)

ICE CREAM MAKER

In hot Singapore, having ice cream is not only cooling you down but also its an enjoyment. So i want to try my hands on making my own ice cream and was looking everywhere for it. thanks to lazybum9 for telling me that Mega discount store in Kallang Leisure Park does sell Philip ice cream maker. Went to have a look but didn't buy as my good friend says she will buy for me instead.

But when i saw Kenwood's ice cream maker which looks bigger and the price was good especially with 10% rebate, i couldn't help myself but bought that as well.

HHmm... sound like very fruitful 2 weekends i had getting more and more things for my new home. Oh ya, also went to Robinsons to get Correll plates and bowls. Now i wonder what else i need for my new home. Anyone, any ideas??

no lar where got boring lol.. lately busy for work cos cny then not much sales need to act busy abit..

you all really **** funny

not my wedding and birth day okie

I tot 21 is considered lucky number too??

eh... simon got it correct. 21 is lucky number meh? i didn't know leh... hhehehehe..... but lucky or not, i don't care. i just want my reno to start asap. :)