Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

oh, royal fanco don't have hansgrohe? hhhmm... i am not buying all hansgrohe, only the shower/rain shower. :)

El Bano got Hansgrohe. Call Annie and ask her for pricing before going down la.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
El Bano got Hansgrohe. Call Annie and ask her for pricing before going down la.

I want to go see see too. So might as well go down Tmr instead of calling. Lots of other stuff to look at. Thanks :)

Edited by May_dream1

A few days I didn't update my t-blog.

Since I bought my lightings from the shop that was recommended by my contractor, I felt it was too expensive. So for sanitary ware, I decided to buy from shops by myself.

1) Homeplus 2000 (312 Changi road)

As I was very interested in hansgrohe products, I saw that this shop sells it. Went there to have a look and managed to buy a set at 60% off due to damage to the box. Saw toilet bowls that I like after looking for almost 6-7 shops. Pricing wise, I find it's very reasonable.

2) Imagio creation (801 north bridge road)

Most of their taps are made in Italy. And quality are good and designs are different from all other shops I have been. So bought my master toilet stuff from there.

3) Hoe Kee (Tanjong katong complex)

Some ok taps but many choices of kitchen sinks which I am not able to find elsewhere. So most probably will get sink from there.

4) Mayer warehouse sale

Initial plan was to buy kitchenaid mixer but none was for sales. Suddenly heard a sales person shouting oven for 3 sets, special offer. Went to have a look and find that oven was reasonable priced and most importantly the inside have 1 piece glass for easy cleaning.

So this weekend bought the most things and lack nothing for my reno. Hhmmm.... Except maybe another light for the cost corner in my bedroom. Created just to buy that light I like. Hehe...

Wow... May, salute...U can go so many places to get your stuff... We only went 2 places and I have terrible headache after that...So tiring....Hoe Kee's sinks not cheap right? Their sinks a lot but prices also lot of differences..... U are faster mode than me... Your reno haven't started but u get most of the stuff.... My reno on going and I am like taking my own sweet time.... Kekeke.....

Wow... May, salute...U can go so many places to get your stuff... We only went 2 places and I have terrible headache after that...So tiring....Hoe Kee's sinks not cheap right? Their sinks a lot but prices also lot of differences..... U are faster mode than me... Your reno haven't started but u get most of the stuff.... My reno on going and I am like taking my own sweet time.... Kekeke.....

Well, I am fussy maybe. Haha... My best friend went with me and after 5 shops, she wanted to give up.

Hmmm.... Their sink is not that ex. I find it's ok.... Saw one at right price and size so most probably getting that. Managed to be under my budget of 3k for everything.

I have to get everything ready for reno. After Reno starts, I won't want to go searching for things anymore. Just too tiring...

Edited by May_dream1

Well, I am fussy maybe. Haha... My best friend went with me and after 5 shops, she wanted to give up.

Hmmm.... Their sink is not that ex. I find it's ok.... Saw one at right price and size so most probably getting that. Managed to be under my budget of 3k for everything.

I have to get everything ready for reno. After Reno starts, I won't want to go searching for things anymore. Just too tiring...

we are quite similar. we bought most of our major stuff even before reno starts.. LOL..

we are quite similar. we bought most of our major stuff even before reno starts.. LOL..

*high five* i don't like to do it last min then won't know what i like or don't like. and my reno have to progress quickly, without delays so if i get everything, then there won't be any delay. die die also must move out after 5 weeks of renovation.

did you start buying stuff after confirming your contractor or before? does your contractor tell you what dimensions or style to buy, or you buy le then 'make' your contractor amend the design or measurements to suit the things? i'm confused! i dunno where to start. haha.

by the way, can share who is your contractor? thks!

did you start buying stuff after confirming your contractor or before? does your contractor tell you what dimensions or style to buy, or you buy le then 'make' your contractor amend the design or measurements to suit the things? i'm confused! i dunno where to start. haha.

by the way, can share who is your contractor? thks!

I bought vitroceramic cooker before confirming my contractor. Oh and also aircon and fridge and washing machine... Haha... These things won't change much of the design.

Others, I buy after I confirmed. But doesn't really matter cos there are few things that you won't need contractor or ID to tell you whether it's suitable with your design. Fridge, washing machine, oven, electrical items, aircon etc, no need him to tell you. Just make sure there are enough space for these. Firstly you must have some idea but if you don't have then better let ID to tell you loh.

Will pm you the contractor's name and number.

1) Homeplus 2000 (312 Changi road)

As I was very interested in hansgrohe products, I saw that this shop sells it. Went there to have a look and managed to buy a set at 60% off due to damage to the box. Saw toilet bowls that I like after looking for almost 6-7 shops. Pricing wise, I find it's very reasonable.

2) Imagio creation (801 north bridge road)

Most of their taps are made in Italy. And quality are good and designs are different from all other shops I have been. So bought my master toilet stuff from there.

3) Hoe Kee (Tanjong katong complex)

Some ok taps but many choices of kitchen sinks which I am not able to find elsewhere. So most probably will get sink from there.

expensive stuffs.. haha, too bad my budget does not allow me to get these "originals" so settled for replicas from Heritage :P

expensive stuffs.. haha, too bad my budget does not allow me to get these "originals" so settled for replicas from Heritage :P

No lah, it's not as expensive as you think. I get all cheap cheap type... Overspent on my lightings so reduce on sanitary.

I bought vitroceramic cooker before confirming my contractor. Oh and also aircon and fridge and washing machine... Haha... These things won't change much of the design.

Others, I buy after I confirmed. But doesn't really matter cos there are few things that you won't need contractor or ID to tell you whether it's suitable with your design. Fridge, washing machine, oven, electrical items, aircon etc, no need him to tell you. Just make sure there are enough space for these. Firstly you must have some idea but if you don't have then better let ID to tell you loh.

Will pm you the contractor's name and number.

thank you!!! i like! means i can start shopping this weekend!

thank you!!! i like! means i can start shopping this weekend!

You are welcome!!! I understand the eagerness to buy all these things. I started looking after I signed my otp. Hehe.... And all my friends say still long way more. But the excitement is hard to contain. And earlier you look around, more time to think. :)

You are welcome!!! I understand the eagerness to buy all these things. I started looking after I signed my otp. Hehe.... And all my friends say still long way more. But the excitement is hard to contain. And earlier you look around, more time to think. :)

haha me too! but i need to watch my pace cos my boyfriend might be freaked out if we go window shopping every week!

by the way i learn something new everyday it seems. sua-ku me never heard of vitroceramic hob until you mention.

haha me too! but i need to watch my pace cos my boyfriend might be freaked out if we go window shopping every week!

by the way i learn something new everyday it seems. sua-ku me never heard of vitroceramic hob until you mention.

I started in nov then got distracted during Christmas then cny so not every week was shopping for stuff for my new home. Before you know it, it's time to start renovation. I believe you have less time than me. Hehe....