Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

the red mixer does looks good! :)

outlook wise, definitely on par with kitchenaid. :)

Thanks! :) still cannot compare with yours. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks! :) still cannot compare with yours. :)

For me, because of the oven thus able to get the mixer at a cheaper rate, i also bu she de lor ...

MORE PURCHASES

KENWOOD MIXER

Who doesn't want a Kitchenaid red mixer in their home?? When i saw it, i like it so much too but the price tag was also too high. There was none on sales at the mayer warehouse sales so i went to Tangs the last weekend, 26th Feb. I didn't know that using Tangs citibank card, there is almost 10% rebate into the card. So went to look at the coveted Kitchenaid mixer..... aahh.... so pretty... just nice on my kitchen top with my kitchen theme of white and red....but i don't even know how to bake, so having a mixer is a waste. Although i am going to learn baking but i shouldn't spend so much on a mixer before i know whether i can bake cakes/cookies.

Walk around a bit more and saw another red mixer. It is Kenwood brand which also quite good, i heard.

kenwoodmixer.jpg

It is not as good as kMix or Kitchenaid, but i will make do with this until i am very good in baking cakes, then can always upgrade and buy a better mixer. ;)

i think this mixer doesn't come cheap too... how much is it? :) i have some Tangs voucher that i got as wedding gift. need to use them within 1.5 yrs time~ if i didn't get my simple mixer back home, i could have used the voucher on mixer hahaha ;)

HHmm... sound like very fruitful 2 weekends i had getting more and more things for my new home. Oh ya, also went to Robinsons to get Correll plates and bowls. Now i wonder what else i need for my new home. Anyone, any ideas??

you bought a lot of stuff already la... i never bought any of these small items (e.g. plates) before the house was ready, cos i refused to move any more things when i shift house! already have more than enough things to pack..... and i scare i will break the stuff when i move (knowing how clumsy i am)... hahaha :lol:

MORE PURCHASES

aristonoven.jpg

I got this oven for only $459 (but there is delivery charges of $30)

hey. we share the same taste!! we got the same oven and I also have the kitchenaid mixer which u originally wanted, but in pink. :D

MORE PURCHASES

OVEN

KENWOOD MIXER

ICE CREAM MAKER

HHmm... sound like very fruitful 2 weekends i had getting more and more things for my new home. Oh ya, also went to Robinsons to get Correll plates and bowls. Now i wonder what else i need for my new home. Anyone, any ideas??

Wow... Power... I remembered u saying that you only have bottom cabinets.. Enough to put all the stuff or u intend to place everything on the table top? U bought so many good things so if u have extras while baking or doing your ice cream, please sms me... I 'fly' over to eat... Kekekeke.. I won't be getting any of these but I'm eyeing at one of those Panasonic microwave cum water oven... I'm an instant person; instant drinks, instant mee, soup, ready made frozen food.. So microwave is a must...

For me, because of the oven thus able to get the mixer at a cheaper rate, i also bu she de lor ...

oh, how much did you get yours after the discount? i saw at tangs for $779

i think this mixer doesn't come cheap too... how much is it? :) i have some Tangs voucher that i got as wedding gift. need to use them within 1.5 yrs time~ if i didn't get my simple mixer back home, i could have used the voucher on mixer hahaha ;)

you bought a lot of stuff already la... i never bought any of these small items (e.g. plates) before the house was ready, cos i refused to move any more things when i shift house! already have more than enough things to pack..... and i scare i will break the stuff when i move (knowing how clumsy i am)... hahaha :lol:

nice mixer! how much is it?

All those that are interested in the kenwood mixer, its $438 at Tangs before rebate. After rebate, its $395!!! :)

hey. we share the same taste!! we got the same oven and I also have the kitchenaid mixer which u originally wanted, but in pink. :D

:dribble: pink is also nice.... i want to paint my bedroom pink :)

Wow... Power... I remembered u saying that you only have bottom cabinets.. Enough to put all the stuff or u intend to place everything on the table top? U bought so many good things so if u have extras while baking or doing your ice cream, please sms me... I 'fly' over to eat... Kekekeke.. I won't be getting any of these but I'm eyeing at one of those Panasonic microwave cum water oven... I'm an instant person; instant drinks, instant mee, soup, ready made frozen food.. So microwave is a must...

hahaahah... my bottom cabinets have total space of 19ft plus a tall cabinet of 2ft. so maybe have about 21ft of Not as big as your kitchen lah. hehehehe.... but i think should be enough loh. if not enough, making the top cabinet should be relatively easy, i hope.

You are so near to me, no need to "fly" lah.. just walk, can already. :notti:

marsh, forgot to add, all these things are with the shops (ie, i will call when i want delivery). So, no need for me to move them when i move. Secondly, i wanted to spreadout my purchases so i won't buy everything at one go... heart pain leh when i see all my money gone. so spread it a bit loh....

hahaahah... my bottom cabinets have total space of 19ft plus a tall cabinet of 2ft. so maybe have about 21ft of Not as big as your kitchen lah. hehehehe.... but i think should be enough loh. if not enough, making the top cabinet should be relatively easy, i hope.

You are so near to me, no need to "fly" lah.. just walk, can already. :notti:

marsh, forgot to add, all these things are with the shops (ie, i will call when i want delivery). So, no need for me to move them when i move. Secondly, i wanted to spreadout my purchases so i won't buy everything at one go... heart pain leh when i see all my money gone. so spread it a bit loh....

hahahaha... ya lor heart pain so i bought most of the stuff after reno... cos reno and wedding expenses came at the same time, almost died :lol:

wah... even plates they can deliver? so good?

yea space could be an issue... i keep my mixer etc inside the cabinets, only take out when i need to use~

that time i saw the green colour mixer from kitchenaid, i thought that should match my kitchen very well... hahahaha :lol:

haha maybe next time we can have some baking gathering at your place? hee~ ;)

Are u considering the SHARP model???I'm planning to get tt...

i'm using the Panasonic 3-in-1 oven - convection + microwave + steam... precisely becos i have no space on the kitchen top liao!

anyway on my Panasonic oven... it's working very well and i really love it :wub: my parents are using that too (in fact, my dad is the one that recommended this oven to me)

Are u considering the SHARP model???I'm planning to get tt...

you are interested in the Sharp 3-in-1 one or something? my colleague is using and he said it's quite good.... but his is the higher end one > $1k model~ :)

MORE PURCHASES

OVEN

I wanted to buy an oven because i use oven to bake.... not baking cakes, but bake chicken and fish... maybe put it another way, roast chicken and bake fish. :P

So, while looking for washing machine and fridge, i was looking at ovens. Didn't know what type to buy other than it have to look good. then realised, the inside of the oven is more important than the outside.... i am not so worried about functions as roasting chicken and bake fish is just simple stuff. i am sure all ovens have the function for it (experts, am i right?)

After ranting and ranting, i have to show the picture of this oven:

aristonoven.jpg

I got this oven for only $459 (but there is delivery charges of $30)

Oooh you like to bake too! I also love baking (and also, not cookies and cakes, but roasting meats and things like that). I have a recipe for roasted parsley and rosemary potatoes. You want?

Now i wonder what else i need for my new home. Anyone, any ideas??

A food processor would be good :)

hahahaha... ya lor heart pain so i bought most of the stuff after reno... cos reno and wedding expenses came at the same time, almost died :lol:

wah... even plates they can deliver? so good?

yea space could be an issue... i keep my mixer etc inside the cabinets, only take out when i need to use~

that time i saw the green colour mixer from kitchenaid, i thought that should match my kitchen very well... hahahaha :lol:

haha maybe next time we can have some baking gathering at your place? hee~ ;)

hehehe.... i don't have wedding mah so everything is reno + all items needed for new house. so buy a bit this month, buy a bit that month, then i won't feel so heart pain.

Ya, you go to robinsons then you specify the date you want the delivery loh. no extra charges, just need to buy above $150. For Tangs, i didn't ask above how much for delivery cos the kenwood mixer already above $400 (before rebate).

ya, why didn't you get the greenmixer? will look like a centre piece for your kitchen.... i plan to put my red mixer on my island so that it will look like an art piece.... hahahaha....

if you don't mind coming from jurong to boon keng, i would like to invite you to come for baking :)

Oooh you like to bake too! I also love baking (and also, not cookies and cakes, but roasting meats and things like that). I have a recipe for roasted parsley and rosemary potatoes. You want?

A food processor would be good :)

food processor? what can it do? i never use a food processor before.... :)

any recipes are welcome!!! i like to try new stuff..... and sometimes create my own too. just put this and that and hopefully turn out nice. sometimes it can never get the same again.... haaaaha.... :bangwall:

hehehe.... i don't have wedding mah so everything is reno + all items needed for new house. so buy a bit this month, buy a bit that month, then i won't feel so heart pain.

Ya, you go to robinsons then you specify the date you want the delivery loh. no extra charges, just need to buy above $150. For Tangs, i didn't ask above how much for delivery cos the kenwood mixer already above $400 (before rebate).

ya, why didn't you get the greenmixer? will look like a centre piece for your kitchen.... i plan to put my red mixer on my island so that it will look like an art piece.... hahahaha....

if you don't mind coming from jurong to boon keng, i would like to invite you to come for baking :)

why didn't get the green mixer? same reason as you... dun wanna spend so much on a mixer before i know whether i will continue to bake in future :D in the end i spend on a $50 mixer....

further more, even if it matches my kitchen, i have no space to show case it too........... :bangwall:

of course i dun mind coming... for the good time and good company :lol:

food processor? what can it do? i never use a food processor before.... :)

any recipes are welcome!!! i like to try new stuff..... and sometimes create my own too. just put this and that and hopefully turn out nice. sometimes it can never get the same again.... haaaaha.... :bangwall:

you can blend and mince stuff, make juice, make soya bean milk hahahah :P