Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

House warming gift

Today i got my 1st gift for my house warming from my sec school friend. She bought it from Vietnam and i need to frame it up. Hope to do it before my house warming but a preview here for my RT friends.

e4b20084.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ELECTRICIAN

I used an electrician that was recommended by another forummer instead of the one that is recommended by my contractor. The main reason was the pricing. The pricing from the one from my contractor is about 1k more ex than Ah Soon (the one recommended by forummer).

Would i recommend this electrician? Yes, i would.

Reasons:

1) Pricing wise, is one of the best i have seen

2) Workmanship wise, they really try to have as little trunking as possible. :sport-smiley-004:

3) Very careful with my lightings - especially my crystals light and my special 7 stars light in my MBR.

4) The installation of fans also very stable, maybe its not KDK?

5) Extra service without extra charges (without me deh-ing). What i mean? I wanted another lighting point for my LED spotlight for my painting which was not in initial quote. 2 of the T5 i bought for my kitchen island was wrong size (supposed to be 2ft instead of 3ft). So they bought it on their own to install the next day.

Any complain? Only 1, which they forgot 1 of my light suppose to be 2-way but they installed wrongly so in the end i have to choose another light as 2way instead of the one initially i told them. To me, its not big deal. Everyone make mistake and since mistake already done, just move forward and use another light as 2-way.

So those that want Ah Soon's number, can contact me. :yamseng:

yes, i wanna his number. i trust your judgement. btw, your house warming gift very nice...oil painting rite?? :)

yes, i wanna his number. i trust your judgement. btw, your house warming gift very nice...oil painting rite?? :)

Yup, its oil painting! i only like oil painting for art.... will pm you his number.

Very nice!!! Me too is waiting for the photos !! hahah

i want to keep some corners for those to come to view or else nothing to see when come my place. hehehe...

emobebe, your mailbox are full. can't send you new pm.

the oil painting is so so nice!

so sweet of your friend...

ya, i know. so nice of her... hehehehe... i am surprised that she managed to find something so nice for me.

ya, i know. so nice of her... hehehehe... i am surprised that she managed to find something so nice for me.

ya, plus good for eyesight coz its green! :)

where u intend to frame it? bedroom?

ya, plus good for eyesight coz its green! :)

where u intend to frame it? bedroom?

I told her I wanted full of green. So she managed to find one for me. :)

Hmmm most probably.... On my purple wall

I bought it locally. It's more ex but incl installation and warranty plus 24 helpline. But all these means higher pricing compared to buying online.

I read here some ppl buy online and have problem with installation but some are ok. So it's really depends on your luck.

Hope this helps.

Thanks May! And congrats on the moving in! A very nicely done up big cozy place :yamseng:

Sis May, have u found your charger :bangwall::sport-smiley-004:

No leh... Haven't managed to find it yet. Haiz.... I also don't know where I put it. :(

No leh... Haven't managed to find it yet. Haiz.... I also don't know where I put it. :(

LOL, means u have not finished unpacked ?? :D