Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Your fridge is indeed big!

Nice.. I can never have that as my kitchen is quite restricted. :P

N yes, guess u got to donate some clothes away la. Then can fit n buy mOre! ;)

Somehow, I still find it's small. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow love your island!!! the colours loook nice too!! and your 2 king beds!!! the space is cool!

do you have top kitchen cabinets?? from the pics, does not seem to have except the oven part.

wow love your island!!! the colours loook nice too!! and your 2 king beds!!! the space is cool!

do you have top kitchen cabinets?? from the pics, does not seem to have except the oven part.

For a open big spacious look, I didn't have top kitchen cabinet. I seldom use top portion cos lazy to use chair to climb up. So mine is just all bottom cabinets.

haa... u saw mine right? :P

really, its shiok to donate old and buy new! haaa

Cannot keep on buying. Now with new house and loan, must be thrifty a bit.

WHOA :jawdrop:

Ur place really look very nice..I love ur island..very big :good:

As for ur wardrobe, now u hav a big wardrobe and still its not enough space for ur clothes, then its time for u to DONATE them..heeee

RENOVATION DAY BEFORE MOVING

I would say that its quite amazing how much the whole place has changed in a week. The week before, it was bare with no carpentry or lightings or plumbing. And within 4 days, are all done! :jawdrop:

I almost thought that i will not be able to move in but my contractor assured me that its possible or else he will pays for my hotel stay with my family (as my mum, bro, sis and maid is all coming to help me move).

Firstly, i would like to apologise to all that are waiting for pictures of my new home. In the midst of chaotic few days, i didn't take much pic and now, when i have time to do it, i can't find my camera charger. Will take some and then let the professional (a.k.a. supersimon27) to help me take even nicer pic.

Here are some for your preview:

My fridge, oven and washer, which at the moment, i think its too small

Washerfridge.jpg

My master toilet that are transparent with clear glass:

MTwithlight.jpg

My double king mattresses which at the moment, i stack them on top of one another.

MBRdoubleking.jpg

My kitchen island with crystal light

Kitchenislandwithlights.jpg

Finally my WIW which i am having a headache with at the moment (why? cos not enough for my clothes :bangwall: )

WIWwithbags.jpg

Can't wait to revisit yr place for photo taking .... how long more you need ?

U will not treat me like a maid like how my sis did to me hor :P

WHOA :jawdrop:

Ur place really look very nice..I love ur island..very big :good:

As for ur wardrobe, now u hav a big wardrobe and still its not enough space for ur clothes, then its time for u to DONATE them..heeee

I donated few bags already. Hehe.... I will see whether can donate more. :)

I can't wait for your island too.

Can't wait to revisit yr place for photo taking .... how long more you need ?

U will not treat me like a maid like how my sis did to me hor :P

Haha... Of course not!! You my special guest that I need to take beautiful pic of my home. :)

For a open big spacious look, I didn't have top kitchen cabinet. I seldom use top portion cos lazy to use chair to climb up. So mine is just all bottom cabinets.

yeah that's true....i dun hv much top kitchen cabinets also in my previous house and it looks big and not too stuffy...hmm still hv problem designing my kitchen..heeee

yeah that's true....i dun hv much top kitchen cabinets also in my previous house and it looks big and not too stuffy...hmm still hv problem designing my kitchen..heeee

It took me few weeks to decide on the design too.

Take your time and know your own preference. That's most important.

It took me few weeks to decide on the design too.

Take your time and know your own preference. That's most important.

that's true...thanks for the encouragement...will try to think on the practicality..actually i dun really use much on the kitchen cabinets as i dun really buy lots of utensils and cooking stuff..as i dun hoard lots of pots etc. i think not too bad.

Ya, I am surprised that the WIW is too small for me. I thought would be enough too. Really have to clear them....

May

I camped at your blog daily just to see these photographs! Now, can't wait for 21 May to fly in quickly!

WIW is big, but looks insufficient space because there are so many compartments & drawers. If you do pole system wardrobes like mine, then everything is open & spacious.

But, your wardrobe is still BIG.

May 21 ... Here we are coming!!