Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

OMGAH! Looking soooo good, May Dream! Wow! Your wardrobe is HUGE! So much progress in such a short time. Everything is shaping up really nicely - I remember you wanting a red kitchen :lol: It's almost weird to see how it becomes a reality, I remember posting some pics as suggestions. I really need this Deh Course.

-Ely

Ely, ur expression must be the same as mine when I see her wardrobe..my gosh its so HUGE! Pic shown as a proof..no more denial

May, seriously..ur wardrobe is so **** huge :bow:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ely, ur expression must be the same as mine when I see her wardrobe..my gosh its so HUGE! Pic shown as a proof..no more denial

I got more pic which I will put on later on. Be patient...

RENOVATION DAY 32: CARPENTRY DONE

Today is the 3rd day of renovation and finally the all carpentry are done. Since there are 9 of them doing it everyday, no wonder its done in 3 days.

here is what they have done.....

MBRfeaturewall_platform.jpg

Although the feature wall looks simple, they took 3 days to finish it. just now i saw how difficult it was for them to install the door. i thought its very simple.... hehehee.... :sport-smiley-018:

The other side of the feature wall are more special than this side but i will not show any pic. its for you all to see when you all come to have a look. A surprise to all!!! :dancingqueen:

Platform also being done today... does it look big?? hhmm....

My guest bedroom only have a small wardrobe. Just enough for my mum if she comes for holiday or anyone that comes for short trip. isn't it very bright?

GBRwardrobe2.jpg

My digital lock also has been installed but i forgot to take picture. Just before i leave, some guys came over to install glass wall for my toilet. I also didn't take photos as it was very late (nearly 7pm) and it was heavy rain.

Tomorrow will take more photos and lightings also will be done tomorrow. :yamseng:

Totally! Like agape! I have to share my wardrobe space so it doesn't count that mine is bigger. May has ALL OF THAT for herself. Completely unfair imo!

As for housewarming, I have no idea. Will probably have a small gathering for family and another for some mutual friends, and one casual get-together for the RT-ers, if you guys are interested? I know I stay really far away though. Somewhere in June I believe, when every thing is packed and the pets are settled in. Don't want them spooked too much.

Btw May, I love the platform - it looks great!

- Ely

Totally! Like agape! I have to share my wardrobe space so it doesn't count that mine is bigger. May has ALL OF THAT for herself. Completely unfair imo!

As for housewarming, I have no idea. Will probably have a small gathering for family and another for some mutual friends, and one casual get-together for the RT-ers, if you guys are interested? I know I stay really far away though. Somewhere in June I believe, when every thing is packed and the pets are settled in. Don't want them spooked too much.

Btw May, I love the platform - it looks great!

- Ely

Mine only 4x 925mm. Yours is 6x900? and you are asking yr hubby to use other bedroom wardrobe, right? you have to come have a look before saying its big lah.... hehehe...

Depends on when in june lah... definitely want to go see...hehehehe....

thanks for the compliment. i like a lot of things except for 1-2 things.... but no choice. got to bear with it until the next reno.

RENOVATION DAY 32: CARPENTRY DONE

Platform also being done today... does it look big?? hhmm....

My guest bedroom only have a small wardrobe. Just enough for my mum if she comes for holiday or anyone that comes for short trip. isn't it very bright?

GBRwardrobe2.jpg

Nice bright orange wardrobe, good colour to choose for a guest room :yamseng:

Sis MayDream, I like the platform tone, can I know what is the brand u use for your laminates ?

Nice bright orange wardrobe, good colour to choose for a guest room :yamseng:

Sis MayDream, I like the platform tone, can I know what is the brand u use for your laminates ?

It's floorich. I also like it but my designer says too dark. But I still like it. Haha.... Don't really care what others say.

It's floorich. I also like it but my designer says too dark. But I still like it. Haha.... Don't really care what others say.

Floorich, is it more expensive than Supreme ?? and do you know the colour code or name Sis ??

Edited by Kobelala

Floorich, is it more expensive than Supreme ?? and do you know the colour code or name Sis ??

No idea... My contractor never tell me abt pricing.

No idea... My contractor never tell me abt pricing.

Oh, ok, I think the colour tone u chose is nice, I'll check with my contractor tomorrow on the price :)

Oh, ok, I think the colour tone u chose is nice, I'll check with my contractor tomorrow on the price :)

hahahaha.. like that also you can see the colour so well? you want ot have a look first at my platform before deciding? it might not be as you expected in photo. :)