Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hahahaha.. like that also you can see the colour so well? you want ot have a look first at my platform before deciding? it might not be as you expected in photo. :)

Ya, quite true, better come n see on the 21st :) but will be asking my contractor to show me samples of this brand first

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya, quite true, better come n see on the 21st :) but will be asking my contractor to show me samples of this brand first

by 21st may will be too late lah. by then, your flat might be ready already leh. hehehe... i think you better ask your contractor to show you samples. hehehehe.... or else, if you want ot have a quick view, let me know lah.

by 21st may will be too late lah. by then, your flat might be ready already leh. hehehe... i think you better ask your contractor to show you samples. hehehehe.... or else, if you want ot have a quick view, let me know lah.

Kekekekekekeke, I am waiting for this.... :sport-smiley-004: when can I have a quick view Sis MayDream :sport-smiley-004:

Kekekekekekeke, I am waiting for this.... :sport-smiley-004: when can I have a quick view Sis MayDream :sport-smiley-004:

hhmm... when you have time? do let me know then i will see its ok or not loh. hehehe...

hhmm... when you have time? do let me know then i will see its ok or not loh. hehehe...

Okok, will disturb u only after u move in and settled down :sport-smiley-004: see u soon Sis

Edited by Kobelala

RENOVATION DAY 32: CARPENTRY DONE

My guest bedroom only have a small wardrobe. Just enough for my mum if she comes for holiday or anyone that comes for short trip. isn't it very bright?

GBRwardrobe2.jpg

My digital lock also has been installed but i forgot to take picture. Just before i leave, some guys came over to install glass wall for my toilet. I also didn't take photos as it was very late (nearly 7pm) and it was heavy rain.

Tomorrow will take more photos and lightings also will be done tomorrow. :yamseng:

Nice wardrobe! I like the bright colour; can really cheers one up and bring some "life" to the room :thumbs up:

From the pic, I also see a glimpse of your ceiling fan. Looks nice leh. What brand/model, from where and how much did it cost you hah? Oops...sorry for the series of questions :P

Can't wait to see photos of your lights and digital clock ;)

And CONGRATS!Wish you 入屋大吉! :yamseng: Okok, I know you don't understand Chinese. Hmm..in short, those four Chinese characters simply meant Auspiciousness, Prosperity & Blessings upon your shift-in! :sport-smiley-018::yamseng::dancingqueen:

Mine only 4x 925mm. Yours is 6x900? and you are asking yr hubby to use other bedroom wardrobe, right? you have to come have a look before saying its big lah.... hehehe...

Depends on when in june lah... definitely want to go see...hehehehe....

thanks for the compliment. i like a lot of things except for 1-2 things.... but no choice. got to bear with it until the next reno.

Well, not winning that wardrobe battle. Seems like I'll be using the other wardrobe instead for my extra stuff. :( So, total only 4x900 + 1x900 for shoes :( I've got a big chest of drawers from Ikea though so it should work out nicely.

-Ely

Well, not winning that wardrobe battle. Seems like I'll be using the other wardrobe instead for my extra stuff. :( So, total only 4x900 + 1x900 for shoes :( I've got a big chest of drawers from Ikea though so it should work out nicely.

-Ely

May and Ely should stop complaining your wardrobe size liao... mine is only 1.6m and shared by 2 pple :~

it's jammed packed inside... the depth is only 45cm and i have to stack 2 layers of folded clothes through that depth~ :~ very much like how crowded HK flats are LOL~

someone please console me *sniff* :~

May and Ely should stop complaining your wardrobe size liao... mine is only 1.6m and shared by 2 pple :~

it's jammed packed inside... the depth is only 45cm and i have to stack 2 layers of folded clothes through that depth~ :~ very much like how crowded HK flats are LOL~

LOL! Oops, sorry Marshy. May and I are just hoarders - keep so much stuff that we need so much storage! :notti:

- Ely

LOL! Oops, sorry Marshy. May and I are just hoarders - keep so much stuff that we need so much storage! :notti:

- Ely

i used to have 1.1m by myself, and it was jammed packed too... initially we planned for 2.0~2.4m of wardrobe for both of us, so i no longer need to take out a mountain of clothes just to retrieve a blouse that i wanna wear that day :lol:

but becos of the small room and toilet at the wrong place... i only have this 1.6m for wardrobe~ :~

well, i suspect i dun have a lot less clothes than you 2, just that situation forced me to squeeze everything into that very limited space :~ i even have to fold my long dresses sigh :(

Marshy..sayang...and don't too upset 'cos I believe MOST ppl have around 1.6-2m wardrobe shared by 2 or more persons, e.g. ME! will be having approx. AT MOST a 1.7m x 1.2m wardrobe size to be shared with my hubby and also used as storage space for stuff like luggages, iron board, bed sheets/pillow cases, etc etc etc. But I think it's ok ah :):sport-smiley-018:

WAH SEH.. your wardrobe is HUGE man. Good enough for 1-2 person to store lots of clothes.

But reno is going well for you.