Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Wah seh... how many clothes you have???

Post pics of your wardrobe with your clothes in pleaseeee. lolx

yup yup, will take more pics! Just give me more time.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yup yup, will take more pics! Just give me more time.

Can't wait to see it in person! 21st May here we come!

- Ely

Hi May,

can you share your ID/contractor contact with me and hopefully your quote as well?

I have been flown kite by a very popular contractor last min cos I think I pulled out items and out-sourced etc etc and he seems pissed off by me making too much comparisons. Surprisingly, reno so ex how to not compare?? Sigh... I had to waste time to find another one.

Thanks.

Edited by listensea

Hi Maydream, thanks for your kind invitation to your house. It's great to see that you have successfully moved into your very own sweet home. :thumbs up:

Guys, shall not hijack Maydream's thread...So won't be posting the little details I luv.. Will let her post photos to let u guys know how nicely the place is :dancingqueen:. My sneak review...Luv her masterbedroom... It's indeed big!!! And her WIW is very big too! :sport-smiley-004: Hubby now regrets not hacking our bedroom.. Luv her cosy corner that she has in her masterbedroom and I'm sure it will look even more beautiful when her purple wall is up too...

Looking forward to visit the place again on 21 May...when her barang barang are nicely packed too:)

Hi Maydream, thanks for your kind invitation to your house. It's great to see that you have successfully moved into your very own sweet home. :thumbs up:

Guys, shall not hijack Maydream's thread...So won't be posting the little details I luv.. Will let her post photos to let u guys know how nicely the place is :dancingqueen:. My sneak review...Luv her masterbedroom... It's indeed big!!! And her WIW is very big too! :sport-smiley-004: Hubby now regrets not hacking our bedroom.. Luv her cosy corner that she has in her masterbedroom and I'm sure it will look even more beautiful when her purple wall is up too...

Looking forward to visit the place again on 21 May...when her barang barang are nicely packed too:)

Thanks for the compliment! I am really happy that i have moved in and i really enjoy my new home. its cosy and every part has my signature of my hard work. :P

Sorry for the mess and definitely will have it clean when all come on 21st.

congrats May on your house! It took me a long while to complete reading 30 pages of your t-blog. I look forward to more pics.

You read all 30 pages? :jawdrop: i salute you... hahhahaha.... i will try to post more pics.

RENOVATION DAY BEFORE MOVING

I would say that its quite amazing how much the whole place has changed in a week. The week before, it was bare with no carpentry or lightings or plumbing. And within 4 days, are all done! :jawdrop:

I almost thought that i will not be able to move in but my contractor assured me that its possible or else he will pays for my hotel stay with my family (as my mum, bro, sis and maid is all coming to help me move).

Firstly, i would like to apologise to all that are waiting for pictures of my new home. In the midst of chaotic few days, i didn't take much pic and now, when i have time to do it, i can't find my camera charger. Will take some and then let the professional (a.k.a. supersimon27) to help me take even nicer pic.

Here are some for your preview:

My fridge, oven and washer, which at the moment, i think its too small

Washerfridge.jpg

My master toilet that are transparent with clear glass:

MTwithlight.jpg

My double king mattresses which at the moment, i stack them on top of one another.

MBRdoubleking.jpg

My kitchen island with crystal light

Kitchenislandwithlights.jpg

Finally my WIW which i am having a headache with at the moment (why? cos not enough for my clothes :bangwall: )

WIWwithbags.jpg

RENOVATION DAY BEFORE MOVING

I would say that its quite amazing how much the whole place has changed in a week. The week before, it was bare with no carpentry or lightings or plumbing. And within 4 days, are all done! :jawdrop:

I almost thought that i will not be able to move in but my contractor assured me that its possible or else he will pays for my hotel stay with my family (as my mum, bro, sis and maid is all coming to help me move).

Firstly, i would like to apologise to all that are waiting for pictures of my new home. In the midst of chaotic few days, i didn't take much pic and now, when i have time to do it, i can't find my camera charger. Will take some and then let the professional (a.k.a. supersimon27) to help me take even nicer pic.

Finally my WIW which i am having a headache with at the moment (why? cos not enough for my clothes :bangwall: )

WIWwithbags.jpg

May, thanks for posting the wonderful wonderful photos of your place! Even though you are in the midst of packing you have made time to take and post them. I think we're all :jawdrop: that you say you have not enough space for your clothes in the WIW we are all :dribble: over! all the best to your continuing moving in! :D

Your fridge is indeed big!

Nice.. I can never have that as my kitchen is quite restricted. :P

N yes, guess u got to donate some clothes away la. Then can fit n buy mOre! ;)

congratulations! envious of your long island and the double double beds. cute light in the bathroom also :)

enjoy your new home, i can understand the feeling after you move in. enjoying it myself

May, thanks for posting the wonderful wonderful photos of your place! Even though you are in the midst of packing you have made time to take and post them. I think we're all :jawdrop: that you say you have not enough space for your clothes in the WIW we are all :dribble: over! all the best to your continuing moving in! :D

Ya, I am surprised that the WIW is too small for me. I thought would be enough too. Really have to clear them....