Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Didn't do much and my mover going to come tomorrow to take back the boxes + cook a meal for me. hahahahaha.... he likes your kitchen but don't know you well enough to use it. He knows me for years so he going to try to cook for me tomorrow! :jawdrop:

wahh.. so nice of him!

Its definitely nice to make friends rather than just providing service and that's it hor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahh.. so nice of him!

Its definitely nice to make friends rather than just providing service and that's it hor.

I like making friends and that's why some of the things I have at home are catered for a lot of visitors (double toilet holder). Haha..... It's all the small small thing that makes the difference. :)

I like making friends and that's why some of the things I have at home are catered for a lot of visitors (double toilet holder). Haha..... It's all the small small thing that makes the difference. :)

Wow...so nice of you to befriend with! Now, I can't wait to 'fly' over to your place to feel the warmth of friendship!

Have you found the cam charger?

Wow...so nice of you to befriend with! Now, I can't wait to 'fly' over to your place to feel the warmth of friendship!

Have you found the cam charger?

Haha... Now till 21 seem very long, right? I haven't found the charger yet. I am unpacking clothes first. Tonight will unpack the rest.

May, nice ceiling fan? What brand and how much?

I was going for KDK but the electrician is giving me some BS that KDK fans difficult to balance :unsure:

Anyone have this issue of unbalance?

I was going for KDK but the electrician is giving me some BS that KDK fans difficult to balance :unsure:

It's fanco and I bought it at very expensive. Went to lightings with contractor so it's much more ex than normal. But it's powerful.

Thanks for liking my mbr. I know it's quite big :)

JCase, mine is KDK v60. Got it from Everjoint and also paid them another $60 for installation cos my electrician also not comfortable to install when he knows it's KDK. The installation was good :thumbs up: Firm and steady.

yo yo... coming in to say hi~ congrats for moving in on time~!!!! :dancingqueen: will go and check out all the photos when i'm home tonite~ :)

now... back to work... :(

yo yo... coming in to say hi~ congrats for moving in on time~!!!! :dancingqueen: will go and check out all the photos when i'm home tonite~ :)

now... back to work... :(

Been missing you for the last week. Not much photos yet, need to unpack all then Supersimon will come to take photos. :)

Hi May,

For your digital lock, did u bought online or locally? Did your contractor install for you? Any charges? I am thinking to get online but worry about the installation part.

Thanks

Hi May,

For your digital lock, did u bought online or locally? Did your contractor install for you? Any charges? I am thinking to get online but worry about the installation part.

Thanks

I bought it locally. It's more ex but incl installation and warranty plus 24 helpline. But all these means higher pricing compared to buying online.

I read here some ppl buy online and have problem with installation but some are ok. So it's really depends on your luck.

Hope this helps.

Counting down to May 21! :)

Hope you're settling in well, and not getting too stressed with unpacking etc. Take your time, have a beer at your cozy nook, and leave us waiting in anticipation for SuperSimon's pics - don't get too stressed about looking for cam charger etc - RELAX in your new home that's all yours.

<3

Ely

Counting down to May 21! :)

Hope you're settling in well, and not getting too stressed with unpacking etc. Take your time, have a beer at your cozy nook, and leave us waiting in anticipation for SuperSimon's pics - don't get too stressed about looking for cam charger etc - RELAX in your new home that's all yours.

<3

Ely

Thanks thanks I am enjoying my home to the fullest. Haha.... But still need to find everything as soon as possible.

ELECTRICIAN

I used an electrician that was recommended by another forummer instead of the one that is recommended by my contractor. The main reason was the pricing. The pricing from the one from my contractor is about 1k more ex than Ah Soon (the one recommended by forummer).

Would i recommend this electrician? Yes, i would.

Reasons:

1) Pricing wise, is one of the best i have seen

2) Workmanship wise, they really try to have as little trunking as possible. :sport-smiley-004:

3) Very careful with my lightings - especially my crystals light and my special 7 stars light in my MBR.

09d0888b.jpg

4) The installation of fans also very stable, maybe its not KDK?

5) Extra service without extra charges (without me deh-ing). What i mean? I wanted another lighting point for my LED spotlight for my painting which was not in initial quote. 2 of the T5 i bought for my kitchen island was wrong size (supposed to be 2ft instead of 3ft). So they bought it on their own to install the next day.

Any complain? Only 1, which they forgot 1 of my light suppose to be 2-way but they installed wrongly so in the end i have to choose another light as 2way instead of the one initially i told them. To me, its not big deal. Everyone make mistake and since mistake already done, just move forward and use another light as 2-way.

So those that want Ah Soon's number, here is it: 96313856 :yamseng:

Edited by May_dream1