Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

sis Mae29 sms me about the timing too~ yay seeya soon! :)

bro tried to PM you but its not gng through ..can clear your PM pls?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sng28, you are asking me to clear my pm or marshy? Both of us are female so I don't know which "bro" you are referring to.

Sng28, you are asking me to clear my pm or marshy? Both of us are female so I don't know which "bro" you are referring to.

lol i'm referring to marshy? hahaha sorry sister didnt know you are sister ! ;) always that there are more guys here than gers coz i'm sista too but always ppl address me as bro so kinda got used to it and tk for granted ppl here mainly are bros :D

This sat, meet at boon keng mrt at 12.45pm? Then we go over friends78 beautiful house then only to mine. :)

Hello... I'm back to this thread... Received whatapps from Maydream last nite and Mae jie this morning. Big Hug to Maydream for trying to coordinating this coming sat meetup and Mae jie for the morning greetings :sport-smiley-004: So my place will be the regulars, meaning Maydream, Mash, Mae jie, Kobelala, Ely and ???. As u guys know that I don't cook but as one of the host, i think I need to at least order something lah... Maydream was saying popiah party...maybe at her place on the super swee white long island (Let's make it dirty..Ha! Ha! *scram*) For mine, you guys okie with 933 golden pillow curry chicken? Two enough or something light or any suggestion? Quick tell me so that I can plan during PH :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by friends78

lol i'm referring to marshy? hahaha sorry sister didnt know you are sister ! ;) always that there are more guys here than gers coz i'm sista too but always ppl address me as bro so kinda got used to it and tk for granted ppl here mainly are bros :D

Haha... I feel it's the other way round. I think there are more female than male on here. :)

So my place will be the regulars, meaning Maydream, Mash, Mae jie, Kobelala, Ely and ???. As u guys know that I don't cook but as one of the host, i think I need to at least order something lah... Maydream was saying popiah party...maybe at her place on the super swee white long island (Let's make it dirty..Ha! Ha! *scram*) For mine, you guys okie with 933 golden pillow curry chicken? Two enough or something light or any suggestion? Quick tell me so that I can plan during PH :sport-smiley-004:

Sleek also coming with her hubby and young son. Ugene will be coming as well so we have 11 so far. It's better we consolidate all food at 1 place then see can have free delivery from qi ji??

Kobelala still haven't find a way to "keng" his way out of company event. So if he not coming with wife then we only left with 9 leh.

Finally my WIW which i am having a headache with at the moment (why? cos not enough for my clothes :bangwall: )

WIWwithbags.jpg

Well of course. You are a lady and if there was enough room then you clearly would have to buy some more ;).

Popped by to check your pics as well :P.

You kitchen looks massive. Just need to find your floorplan in 33 pages now :D.

RB

Edited by RimBlock

i just checked... my inbox not full leh :unsure: how come not getting through?

anyway i dun like this new interface... they never notify you that the inbox is full (unlike in the past). and dunno why the notification area is always blocked by the banner. sigh. :bangwall:

LOL your nick is very neutral mah can't tell whether gal or guy, so most pple go by "bro" :lol: but i thought for May_dream and myself, it's pretty obvious that we are ladies LOL.... :P

Haha... I feel it's the other way round. I think there are more female than male on here. :)

i feel recently more gals on RT. used to be more guys when i started coming (maybe it's just my feeling :P)

Hello... I'm back to this thread... Received whatapps from Maydream last nite and Mae jie this morning. Big Hug to Maydream for trying to coordinating this coming sat meetup and Mae jie for the morning greetings :sport-smiley-004: So my place will be the regulars, meaning Maydream, Mash, Mae jie, Kobelala, Ely and ???. As u guys know that I don't cook but as one of the host, i think I need to at least order something lah... Maydream was saying popiah party...maybe at her place on the super swee white long island (Let's make it dirty..Ha! Ha! *scram*) For mine, you guys okie with 933 golden pillow curry chicken? Two enough or something light or any suggestion? Quick tell me so that I can plan during PH :sport-smiley-004:

friends78 and May, no need to get so much food and trouble yourselves okie? we are already creating a big trouble to you gals :lol: anyway from past experience, we will talk and talk until forget to eat.... hahahaha :P

btw, lazybum9 replied my PM and said he can't join :( no news from reglxt as yet :(

abhahah managed to send thru already...paiseh this reno abit too hands-on i abit tao gong gong...male female all cannot differentiate liao...my brain all is pipes, laminates, tiles, offset distance wc...wiring..muahahahha gng gila liao abit :D you guys having picnic ahso happening leh piang..enjoying life like that...i'm like headless chicken still banging around for the last few items before i start to toally focus on reno works itself........ :bow::bow:

hahah yeah my nick neutral i talk also **** boy...no wonder so many ppl bro me =X :rolleyes:

i just checked... my inbox not full leh :unsure: how come not getting through?

anyway i dun like this new interface... they never notify you that the inbox is full (unlike in the past). and dunno why the notification area is always blocked by the banner. sigh. :bangwall:

LOL your nick is very neutral mah can't tell whether gal or guy, so most pple go by "bro" :lol: but i thought for May_dream and myself, it's pretty obvious that we are ladies LOL.... :P

i feel recently more gals on RT. used to be more guys when i started coming (maybe it's just my feeling :P)

Edited by sng28

Sleek also coming with her hubby and young son. Ugene will be coming as well so we have 11 so far. It's better we consolidate all food at 1 place then see can have free delivery from qi ji??

Kobelala still haven't find a way to "keng" his way out of company event. So if he not coming with wife then we only left with 9 leh.

Okie... meet BK at 12.45pm, proceed to my place...chop chop then to yours can stay longer to chit chat... So 'jiak' at my place or yours?... As long as I only need to pay and no need to prepare/cook, I'm a happy woman. Kekekeke... :thumbs up:

you guys having picnic ahso happening leh piang..enjoying life like that...i'm like headless chicken still banging around for the last few items before i start to toally focus on reno works itself........ :bow::bow:

you are welcome to join if u have time! We need more ppl to order food too. :)

RENOVATION DAY 32: CARPENTRY DONE

Today is the 3rd day of renovation and finally the all carpentry are done. Since there are 9 of them doing it everyday, no wonder its done in 3 days.

here is what they have done.....

MBRfeaturewall_platform.jpg

Although the feature wall looks simple, they took 3 days to finish it. just now i saw how difficult it was for them to install the door. i thought its very simple.... hehehee.... :sport-smiley-018:

The other side of the feature wall are more special than this side but i will not show any pic. its for you all to see when you all come to have a look. A surprise to all!excl.gif:dancingqueen:

Platform also being done today... does it look big?? hhmm....

My guest bedroom only have a small wardrobe. Just enough for my mum if she comes for holiday or anyone that comes for short trip. isn't it very bright?

GBRwardrobe2.jpg

My digital lock also has been installed but i forgot to take picture. Just before i leave, some guys came over to install glass wall for my toilet. I also didn't take photos as it was very late (nearly 7pm) and it was heavy rain.

Tomorrow will take more photos and lightings also will be done tomorrow. :yamseng:

Hi May

May i know what fan is that?

hi may, my hb just informed me he has to work when i asked him to go with me, so i will be going with my boy. can i go to friends78 place too? :P

hi may, my hb just informed me he has to work when i asked him to go with me, so i will be going with my boy. can i go to friends78 place too? :P

Sure! Join in the fun:) your boy how big ah? Was thinking of whether to bring along my baby. But with him around, I no need to jiak liao..