Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

You want to come and learn baking together?? Hehe... Got space for all kneading and preparation.

Oh, knock walls considered as adventurous?? Haha...

hahaha if i mess up your place how? :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahaha if i mess up your place how? :lol:

how messy can you be? the most, only mess kitchen up. Nothing will happen to my bedroom. haha.....

how messy can you be? the most, only mess kitchen up. Nothing will happen to my bedroom. haha.....

ahahahahaha your kitchen is like kitchen + living room + dining room :lol: but yea la nothing will happen to your bedroom~ :P

hi May_dream1!

Your heel-defect-testing idea is really good! Gonna do that for my place. Thanks :thumbs up:

Can't wait to see the WIW done up too~ quite the heineken moment... :drunk:

:jawdrop: can play hide n seek in your WIW, can play catching in your MBR :dribble: nice nice :yamseng:

OMG yr mbr really big! Compared to mine, so small....

Thanks thanks..... seriously, i still don't think its big. hahahaha.... i was there in real person and i think its just nice for me. If it get too small, i will put in the other bedroom wardrobe. haahahaah....

ahahahahaha your kitchen is like kitchen + living room + dining room :lol: but yea la nothing will happen to your bedroom~ :P

no lah, i still have living room. there is a sofa there. my bedroom bigger than my living so a big part of my house still not messy if you mess up the kitchen. hehehee....

hi May_dream1!

Your heel-defect-testing idea is really good! Gonna do that for my place. Thanks :thumbs up:

Can't wait to see the WIW done up too~ quite the heineken moment... :drunk:

I can't wait too. there are so many drawers that i shocked my contractor too. But i told him, i want 8, i don't care. then deh a bit and he says ok. hahaahaha.... doing drawers are definitely more difficult than just putting shelving.

Go try the heel-defect-testing. You will love it....

Thanks thanks..... seriously, i still don't think its big. hahahaha.... i was there in real person and i think its just nice for me. If it get too small, i will put in the other bedroom wardrobe. haahahaah....

no lah, i still have living room. there is a sofa there. my bedroom bigger than my living so a big part of my house still not messy if you mess up the kitchen. hehehee....

I can't wait too. there are so many drawers that i shocked my contractor too. But i told him, i want 8, i don't care. then deh a bit and he says ok. hahaahaha.... doing drawers are definitely more difficult than just putting shelving.

Go try the heel-defect-testing. You will love it....

Haa.. ur Deh-power... reach 100% liao. :P

the heels one, i dare not try le.. esp my glossy tiles alot of scratches lor.

:P

Just 8 drawers, not very costly right? :)

Find a new pair of heels lah, sure got quite new one that will not scratch yr tiles. And you don't drag your feet so won't have scratches.

when are u guys planning for hse warming

:)

mine 1st may

My housewarming on 17th may. Not sure about friends78 as her plan for 7th May was destroyed by GE. Footprint should be end of May as she is not moving in so fast.

Who other guys you want to know? :)

We already pronounced her 'Deh' Queen!

Just 8 drawers, not very costly right? :)

Find a new pair of heels lah, sure got quite new one that will not scratch yr tiles. And you don't drag your feet so won't have scratches.

haa.. not costly la. unless comes with blum runners. :P

no need le, my hub went down on his knees and knock one by one! wahahhaa

My housewarming on 17th may. Not sure about friends78 as her plan for 7th May was destroyed by GE. Footprint should be end of May as she is not moving in so fast.

Who other guys you want to know? :)

mine early june ba. :P

We already pronounced her 'Deh' Queen!

haa.. i can see that.

and she has alot of student-to-be waiting to 收她为师 (ask her be "deh-teacher") ...

haa.. not costly la. unless comes with blum runners. :P

no need le, my hub went down on his knees and knock one by one! wahahhaa

mine early june ba. :P

haa.. i can see that.

and she has alot of student-to-be waiting to 收她为师 (ask her be "deh-teacher") ...

You got hubby to do that for u. I have to do it all myself. So no choice, fastest way was wearing heels and walk on each tile. Hehe...

Eh.... My deh not that good yet lah. Hehe... Still can improve....