Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

so happy for you the reno is coming to an end!! me not yet finalised contractor even...let alone the designs...

i started looking for contractors/ID in december. so it have been 5 months journey. :sport-smiley-018:

When yours are done, then you will see that yours might be shorter time than mine.

You feeling better le?

Waiting for more photos hor.

then 3more days and its home-sweet-home!!

actually, i also start looking for ID/contractor in Nov/Dec wor. Kiasu hor.

You feeling better le?

Waiting for more photos hor.

then 3more days and its home-sweet-home!!

actually, i also start looking for ID/contractor in Nov/Dec wor. Kiasu hor.

yup, slightly better. i think sleep helps....

ok lah, abt same time as me and you started reno earlier.... i am more rush to move out mah. but your ID very good leh... must faster than mine. but as long as can finish on time, i am ok.

yup, slightly better. i think sleep helps....

ok lah, abt same time as me and you started reno earlier.... i am more rush to move out mah. but your ID very good leh... must faster than mine. but as long as can finish on time, i am ok.

i start 2 weeks earlier ma.

Plus you have so much to hack, yet finishing soon!

power la .. :)

It's the power of Deh.

-Ely

RENOVATION DAY 30-31 : CARPENTRY

Just 4 more days to go before i move in, they started carpentry work. I almost can feel myself getting very anxious if everything are not done by then. So now, what i was being told is that solid surface might only be installed on saturday. I guess that is very simple and shouldn't be too dirty.

So what has been done these 2 days? I would say a lot as there are about 9 carpentry workers doing my house. Each corner have someone there.... 2 doing my WIW, 1 doing the door for the WIW, 1 doing guest bedroom wardrobe, 1 doing my shoe cabinet, 2 doing my kitchen cabinet + island and 2 doing my TV feature wall. Really like a war zone....

so what is the result of 9 people in my house?

RecentlyUpdated7.jpg

RecentlyUpdated8.jpg

TV feature wall are not done yet so i won't show any pic for the moment.

It's the power of Deh.

-Ely

hahahaha.... ya ya.. power of deh... :yamseng:

wow so cool...9 carpenters..really powerful!! more pple means more work can be done faster!! nv seen so many carpenters working on a flat b4...heeee excited for you to see the carpentry up!! yippee!

i will b getting my keys on 24th may..ha it's my birthday tat day..dunno shld b happy or what..so still hv a couple of weeks b4 reno starts...

Edited by joyousonline

Just 4 more days to go before i move in, they started carpentry work. I almost can feel myself getting very anxious if everything are not done by then. So now, what i was being told is that solid surface might only be installed on saturday. I guess that is very simple and shouldn't be too dirty.

So what has been done these 2 days? I would say a lot as there are about 9 carpentry workers doing my house. Each corner have someone there.... 2 doing my WIW, 1 doing the door for the WIW, 1 doing guest bedroom wardrobe, 1 doing my shoe cabinet, 2 doing my kitchen cabinet + island and 2 doing my TV feature wall. Really like a war zone....

so what is the result of 9 people in my house?

RecentlyUpdated7.jpg

RecentlyUpdated8.jpg

TV feature wall are not done yet so i won't show any pic for the moment.

OMGAH! Looking soooo good, May Dream! Wow! Your wardrobe is HUGE! So much progress in such a short time. Everything is shaping up really nicely - I remember you wanting a red kitchen :lol: It's almost weird to see how it becomes a reality, I remember posting some pics as suggestions. I really need this Deh Course.

-Ely

It's the power of Deh.

-Ely

wahahahahahaha~ :rofl:

9 pple is a lot :o i guess most importantly, die die they have to finish your MBR + toilet first for you to shift in. the other parts can still be done after that~

RENOVATION DAY 30 : PLUMBING

At the same day that 9 workers are walking around to do carpentry, there are 2 workers doing my plumbing. One of the plumber looks so familar. i thought i saw him at friends78 when i first went over. hhhmm... he says its not him... oh well....

So, yesterday, they install my rain shower, hansgrohe shower and toilet bowls in both toilets. But sinks are not done yet as waiting for box up using tile so that some piping will not be seen. hehehehe....

RecentlyUpdated9.jpg

wow so cool...9 carpenters..really powerful!! more pple means more work can be done faster!! nv seen so many carpenters working on a flat b4...heeee excited for you to see the carpentry up!! yippee!

i will b getting my keys on 24th may..ha it's my birthday tat day..dunno shld b happy or what..so still hv a couple of weeks b4 reno starts...

Ya loh... i am so surprised too. i guess they have to send so many ppl just so that all my carpentry can be finished on time. So i gave the supervisor some money for them to have tea break. hopefully they will do everything nicely for me.

Wow!! happy birthday in advance... can have birthday and getting keys on same day. must be double happiness...

OMGAH! Looking soooo good, May Dream! Wow! Your wardrobe is HUGE! So much progress in such a short time. Everything is shaping up really nicely - I remember you wanting a red kitchen :lol: It's almost weird to see how it becomes a reality, I remember posting some pics as suggestions. I really need this Deh Course.

-Ely

Ely, my wardrobe not as big as yours lah... my only 15ft with dressing table. yours is must bigger leh..

9 pple is a lot :o i guess most importantly, die die they have to finish your MBR + toilet first for you to shift in. the other parts can still be done after that~

I think most will be done.... shouldn't be a problem!!

Sis May

Wow...seems like time is really flying & you are going to move to your very own home soon!!

Can't wait to visit your new house, and hope that time clicks faster for 21 May to come quickly. :)

Wow!

Really moving on fast!

The 15ft looks long! Thou with dressing table, still looks shiok wor.

Solid top installation not so dusty. So still ok.

N yes, mainly ur bedrooms must be up so u can shift all in on fri. :)