Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ely1

The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

Wah Lau.. so many nice things.

GG MAN !!!!!!!!

As an ex-gamer, I'm going to assume GG means Good Game? ;)

Anyhow, thank you :) It's just A LOT of things haha.

I still need to bring my books over and fill a shelf up, and small additions here and there :)

- Ely

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yah man...good game. ownage can???

you mean p0wnage? :P

Who would have thought RT would have geekspeak! :lol:

- Ely

woah, Ely!

your place really got character. :yamseng:

i also can't wait to go visit your place... :D

OH GOSH :jawdrop: .. Dear Ely, I really love the way you decorate your house..*ENVY*

see..with nice stuff, furniture & beautiful decoration you able to turn the house like a HOTEL :dribble:

errrmmmm will you be able to help me to decorate my house..plsss :rolleyes: I'm kind of lost right now *sigh*

very very very nice indeed.

Congratulations Ely and HB, job truly well done.

ps. love your dressing table, mind taking a bigger pic so I can copy it, he he? :sport-smiley-018:

woah, Ely!

your place really got character. :yamseng:

i also can't wait to go visit your place... :D

Hi csingeu,

Thanks! Can't wait for you to visit either :)

OH GOSH :jawdrop: .. Dear Ely, I really love the way you decorate your house..*ENVY*

see..with nice stuff, furniture & beautiful decoration you able to turn the house like a HOTEL :dribble:

errrmmmm will you be able to help me to decorate my house..plsss :rolleyes: I'm kind of lost right now *sigh*

Thank you, Lady R :) Actually, a lot of stuff was purchased even before/during early renovations, I had a few ideas on the theme I wanted and simply bought stuff online - whatever that caught my fancy. They all later found a place in the home. :) My best advice is to surround yourself with things you love. :)

very very very nice indeed.

Congratulations Ely and HB, job truly well done.

ps. love your dressing table, mind taking a bigger pic so I can copy it, he he? :sport-smiley-018:

Heya Patsy, thanks so much! I'll get pictures perhaps next week - still looking for several trinkets but most of the stuff is DIY :P

Super like! Where did you get the lounger/chair from???

Hi Strikingreality,

Thank you :D It's from iwannagohome.

- Ely

Very nice Ely. Proper classy and posh. You are fortunate to have a proper size balcony.

Thank you JCase. Yes, we are - it's still my favourite place. It's unbelievable how quiet it gets at night :)

Very very nice. Wat we call imba. Am gonna stop all my reno now and ask them to copy yours le.

Wah, I'm sure your place will be gorgeous too - with so much black mmMMmm. Is "imba" referring to "imbalanced"? Again, my understanding of abbreviations is only limited to geekspeak. :D Come over when you're free and have a look yourself if you like.

- Ely

Wow! Love the lounger at your balcony!!

And al fresco dining? Nice touch!!

And you're truly a chandelier person. How many are there exactly?? Haha

Going crazy with the exclaimation marks cos its really a beautiful home you have!!

Balcony:

5798773895_cf4bb37f32_z.jpg

This is bliss ...

To sit there, with a cuppa of aroma java, and maxey/bondi sitting beside u, looking out to greenery..

非笔墨可以形容

Words cant describe the feeling i want to express

i can only imagine since from my house, sitting on settee and looking out to carpark, see any fatimah ard

Wahahahaa

Wow! Love the lounger at your balcony!!

And al fresco dining? Nice touch!!

And you're truly a chandelier person. How many are there exactly?? Haha

Going crazy with the exclaimation marks cos its really a beautiful home you have!!

Hi sfk,

Your home is definitely one to model after - you run a very popular t-blog here!

Thanks for the compliments - yeah, no dining table for us since we only eat in front of the TV so decided to use the balcony as the dining area.

Haha, you had me in stitches with the comment about the chandeliers. Do we only count lamps? :P Two hanging, 1 floor lamp, 1 table lamp, but if you consider candle candelabras, there's 11 if you count all the candle votive including those on the bar table!

I do have a weakness for crystal dangling things! :P

- Ely