Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HDBnew

Front Door Facing Water And Gas Pipe

Hi

I would like to seek FS Master advise as I am troubled by some issues pertaining to my new flat.

My house main door faced the water and gas pipe including the meter. The pipe is from the full height. My main door faces north.

Kindly advise me... and is it true to that the sleeping position, the bed should not face the west?

Appreciate your kind advise!!

Thanks!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No master here, all kpos' opinionssssss.

All HDB units have water, gas pipes & meters here & there, either at sides or opposite- neighbour's. My unit lagi tokong, got one big "red candle" (abt 4 inch dia)- Fire pipe, just abt a feet away from gate. Visitor always my unit very easy to identify because this pipe very "tokong". The "one & the only" over the same storey.

Do you know how the earth rotates? Magnetic poles, magnet flux? Tilting angle? Solar spots?

Hi

I would like to seek FS Master advise as I am troubled by some issues pertaining to my new flat.

My house main door faced the water and gas pipe including the meter. The pipe is from the full height. My main door faces north.

Kindly advise me... and is it true to that the sleeping position, the bed should not face the west?

Edited by bepgof

Can't help but agreed with Bepgof! No FSM here...only KPOs.....because real FSM gone to make $$$ liao!!!!

If live in HDB, sure can encounter all kinds of pipes...gas pipes, water pipes, air pipes....

Then when you raised your heads, you see beams and electric meter, gas meters!

It is either you see them directly, or indirectly from different angles of your main door.... unless you don't stay in HDB especially those point block like my unit - open door see pipes and see meters!!

I guess you or whoever probably seen the leaflet by one FSM in Toa Payoh showing the 'red candle' in front of one HDB unit, and another one showing how the water pipe running across another HDB unit and got scared right?

What is the issue?

There are so many directions....

So, if sleep facing West no good, you tell me how many people on earth have sleeping position facing WEST?

For your info, my bed direction is facing WEST, and this is my favourable sleeping direction!!!

By the way, I guess you know how to distinguish sleeping direction!

Edited by mae29

Can't help but agreed with Bepgof! No FSM here...only KPOs.....because real FSM gone to make $$$ liao!!!!

If live in HDB, sure can encounter all kinds of pipes...gas pipes, water pipes, air pipes....

Then when you raised your heads, you see beams and electric meter, gas meters!

It is either you see them directly, or indirectly from different angles of your main door.... unless you don't stay in HDB especially those point block like my unit - open door see pipes and see meters!!

I guess you or whoever probably seen the leaflet by one FSM in Toa Payoh showing the 'red candle' in front of one HDB unit, and another one showing how the water pipe running across another HDB unit and got scared right?

What is the issue?

Yep.. saw from one of the leaflet that it is no good and things may happen if you have water pipe directly facing the front door.. that's y a bit troubled about this.. :(

There are so many directions....

So, if sleep facing West no good, you tell me how many people on earth have sleeping position facing WEST?

For your info, my bed direction is facing WEST, and this is my favourable sleeping direction!!!

By the way, I guess you know how to distinguish sleeping direction!

Hmm..that's true.. i didn't think about this till my parent's-in-law says that the bed direction should not be facing west..

Oh, by the way, i noticed that you have purchased a mitsubishi air-con...can you let me know where you purchase it from?

Thanks!! :D

I read somewhere that the chinese believe that only the dead faces the west.

However, like what mae29 said, it doesn't apply for everybody.

R your gas pipes & water pipes exposed?

Mine is directly beside my door but hidden by metal doors.

And the unit diagonally across us is facing those pipes (the metal door actually).

Don't worry too much... no point losing sleep & growing wrinkles over such stuff. Be happy as life is short! :)

Hmm..that's true.. i didn't think about this till my parent's-in-law says that the bed direction should not be facing west..

Oh, by the way, i noticed that you have purchased a mitsubishi air-con...can you let me know where you purchase it from?

Thanks!! :D

hi,

Can I reply to the Mitsubishi Aircon under my reno blog?

This one at Toa Payoh = that one at Bedok reservoir rd, surname Neo. So many "no good"s in hdb units, somemore with pictures. Other countries give so many awards to HDB. He says hdb buildings no good. Awaiting for Hdb to invite him for tea, if situations get serious.

Taking hdb as "robert head" to creat business opportunities for himself, he is actually inviting 煞 to himself. We shall see.

Edited by bepgof

If talking about feng shui, according to XKFS, the pipes directly facing the main door come into one of the 'Qua' and the door facing also represent one 'Qua' after taking the direction of the door. Then with the relationship between the two 'Qua' the fsm will tell whether it is good or bad for the house.

Just an opinion, haha... don't take me too seriously.

However, like what mae29 said, it doesn't apply for everybody.

R your gas pipes & water pipes exposed?

Mine is directly beside my door but hidden by metal doors.

And the unit diagonally across us is facing those pipes (the metal door actually).

Don't worry too much... no point losing sleep & growing wrinkles over such stuff. Be happy as life is short! :)

Yep, my gas pipes and water pipes are exposed..i asked Town Council whether can I box up and was rejected.. but they gave me the option to purchase the area outside my maindoor (part of the corridor) and it will incur additional cost as my neighbours piping needs to be relocated..

Thanks so much for your advise and wish you every happiness too! :)

Hi HDBnew,

thanks for wishing me well too :)

Woa, need to spend alot of $ to relocate... But is it necessary for such drastic measures? It'll cost you alot of $$. I think HDB will be very happy becox you'll line their purses with $$.

Tell u what, did u try to casually take a stroll on every floor below & above your unit to see how the other neighbours dealt with their doors facing the pipes?

However, even if u see them hanging gadgets at the main door or whatever, I wouldn't recommend that u attempt any "stunts" without any fengshui know-how. U can only use their fengshui cures as a reference. That's if u get what I mean, becox it might not work for you or it might invite other troubles.

If you are engaging a fengshui master, he might be able to devise a recommendation for those pipings. Are you considering engaging any fengshui master to take a look first before you do anything drastic?

Must be from some buddhism scripts, dead all go 西方极乐世界 liao。 ;)

Edited by bepgof

- The Earth’s rotation causes day and night.

- The Earth’s revolution and the tilt of the axis(23.5 degree) cause the seasons.

- Singapore is located on earth at 1 degree 14 minute N, and 103 degree 55 mintue E. Is considered northern hemisphere, quite "near" very near to Equator.

- Earth spins counter clock wise (CCW). Because of rotation, the Earth's surface moves at the equator at a speed of about 467 m per second or slightly over 1675 km per hour.

- We have 9 planets (revolve around sun, earth is one of the 9). They exert gravitation pull (force) onto each others. For objects in earthe's point of view, the greatest pull forces are exerted by Sun & moon.

- At every chinese's 初一 when the moon(New moon) is in between the sun & earth, Objects on one-half of earth (day time section) subject to maximum gravitional pull from sun & moon at the same time, at same direction. Objects on this section, lasts about 3 days, as if felt become "lighter". The blood circulation within human body, at this point of time, feels as if "easier" and "smoother" (day time only hor) during this maximum pull from sun & moon.

- On the reverse, during night time, the objects on the other half of surface, would weight "heavier" and feel like "more different to move" as well as suffering "lower blood pressure (if standing- bllod flows toward feet make easier) because the force pull all the objects towards the centre of earth during such.

- Earth has magnetic poles because itself contains lot of minerals, especially irons. The magnetic flux on earth is not always constant, it subjects to Sun's sunspot activity. When sun's sunspot is at its peak, will "distort" earth's magnetic lines or flux in a very dynamics way (this is a BIG subject) Observation shows that at almost every 16 years, sunspots is the most active.

- Minerals in human body is very little & is therefore negligible. That is to say, whatever magnetic flux changes on earth, carry no effect to human body.

Having explained so much above, I therefore dare to conclude the following (as to sleeping posture):

1. When "sleeping", be sure to lay flat, paralle to earth's surface, instead of "standing". If standing, blood circulation will be much "disturbed" by respective position of sun & moon.

2. Since human walks with feets, and head is on top of body. Blood flows too much to feet no good, flow too much to head also no good. Remembering earth rotates CCW? So, if sleeping(flat) with feets pointing toward either E or W , would cause blood flow toward feet or head, more respectively, as earth rotates CCW, Singapore at near equator.....

3. Therefore the "best" sleeping posture is "lay flat" with feets either pointing toward N or S, to avoid the inertia effect.

Clear? Welcome any queries.

Do you know how the earth rotates? Magnetic poles, magnet flux? Tilting angle? Solar spots?

Edited by bepgof