Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HDBnew

Front Door Facing Water And Gas Pipe

My $$$ tree is going to die liao....because it was neglected for the past 2 months when we moved out to make way for renovation, I placed it along the corridor and it is collecting dust due to lift upgrading in progress!!

Now that your reno is completed, u must try to rescue your $ tree. Lillian Too says that plants thrive well & r happier if they are grown in pairs. And in her case, she claimed that she talks to her $ trees regardless of whether she's happy or sad.

I talk to my trees too. Especially if I need to prune them at night or "disrupt" them during the night. I'm definitely sane but I talk to them & even apologise for disturbing them. Also told them that I have to prune them to make them "swee-swee" (pretty). They do grow very well & it's rewarding to see how the first pot of ginger plant which I brought back, growing so huge & happily next to the 2nd pot.

Try it!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Interesting, how come got 2 pcs of paper at bottom of gate?

Haha..you are sharp!

The Town Council cleaner washes the common corridor of our block on 1st of every month. I supposed to install acrylic plate on the lower gate to prevent water from seeping through the door gap...cannot find them yet, so temporary stick anything that I can salvage from junks!

Definitely need to give the plants tender loving care......and I have to buy plants and lots of accessories for my house...

Now that your reno is completed, u must try to rescue your $ tree. Lillian Too says that plants thrive well & r happier if they are grown in pairs. And in her case, she claimed that she talks to her $ trees regardless of whether she's happy or sad.

I talk to my trees too. Especially if I need to prune them at night or "disrupt" them during the night. I'm definitely sane but I talk to them & even apologise for disturbing them. Also told them that I have to prune them to make them "swee-swee" (pretty). They do grow very well & it's rewarding to see how the first pot of ginger plant which I brought back, growing so huge & happily next to the 2nd pot.

Try it!

Definitely need to give the plants tender loving care......and I have to buy plants and lots of accessories for my house...

The town council cleaner jux washed the floorings for my block. And the water does get spluttered all over the gate & it managed to get into my home even with the groove at my door...

But still not too bad.

Some neighbours install their own transparent acrylic panels (those hard type, can get from Asiatic Panels) at the bottom. Will u be doing that too?