Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You keep on saying that but I see everywhere also got pic. Like so nice loh....

Haha Sis, becos my t-blog is not completed, I've yet to show the cost saving area.... :D

Bro Kobelala...I know what u mean...its the 4pcs ARCH doors right :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

8|8|:P Sis, u know Marshy discovered a secret bout Arch doors.....

.. ... dust are not able to settle on top of the door, wanna change ? I can sell u mine :o:P

hey your roller blinds are nice!! how much is it?? issit customised to the length of your windows meaning one whole piece that fit nicely??

Hi Sis Joyuos, yes, I customise them to fit the 2 windows, but that's the longest they can go, MBR need 2 rollers :

IMG-20110728-01008.jpg

IMG-20110728-01009.jpg

They quote depending on material, paid bout 1.6k for 12 windows.

Hi Sis Joyuos, yes, I customise them to fit the 2 windows, but that's the longest they can go, MBR need 2 rollers :

They quote depending on material, paid bout 1.6k for 12 windows.

oh they cant fabricate one single big pc??? haiz...then will see a lobang in between lo....now cant decide whether to do blind or curtains....haiz...

oh they cant fabricate one single big pc??? haiz...then will see a lobang in between lo....now cant decide whether to do blind or curtains....haiz...

i think can fabricate to whatever length you want. although most ppl will not want 1 piece cos once you open, have to open the whole piece leh.

blinds are easier to maintain but curtains are softer and more romantic loh. :)

The place where I go to, they are not able to make 1 single piece for my MBR, don't like the lobang too... ...

longest they can make is 90(not sure inches or cm)....

Edited by Kobelala

Heyooo.. long time no post. :P

Things seem to be looking very good, so many pages and pontianak stories that its hard to find the actual progress other than to just look at pics. hehe.

The roller blinds are nice. How much were they, in psf?

I just ordered my roller blinds, 3 rooms half length and 1 full length, with pelmets. Total damage $2.8k.

Think the lobang in center cannot be helped. Those I spoke to all said there's a limit. Good also la.. ah boh u cannot open half half. heh. And if the window is open and it gets windy, it may be dangerous when the blind catches the wind. Remember that the bar is solid, can whack anything in the way. You have to make sure the blinds are either secured at the bottom, or windows closed when blinds are pulled down.

Love ur balcony btw. :) Mine is still bare. haha.. super slow progress. Or rather, we like it open and clean

Hey bro, I like your white kitchen. :good: When will you be moving the furniture in? Looking forward to your durian party lar. :P

1.6K for the blinds sound like a very reasonable quote. Is 12 windows = all the windows in the apartment? Does it include the balcony glass as well?

My place got so much glass, now whenever I see the blinds quote I want to faint... :bangwall: So still procrastinating on placing the blinds order. 8|

i think can fabricate to whatever length you want. although most ppl will not want 1 piece cos once you open, have to open the whole piece leh.

blinds are easier to maintain but curtains are softer and more romantic loh. :)

hmmmm ya curtains are romantic....i know....still thinking..nvm i still hv time..haaaa i agree that blinds are easier to maintain!

think one big length the minus point is.. way too heavy..

kobelala,

true hor.

ok, when u available, i walk over and see myself! ;)

yes, 榴莲 party.. got to be fast le. else season over wor.

nx week?

wahhahaa

Glad to know that you r ending your reno process.... Thx for all your advice and recommendations. :)

I just ordered my roller blinds, 3 rooms half length and 1 full length, with pelmets. Total damage $2.8k.

Think the lobang in center cannot be helped. Those I spoke to all said there's a limit. Good also la.. ah boh u cannot open half half. heh. And if the window is open and it gets windy, it may be dangerous when the blind catches the wind. Remember that the bar is solid, can whack anything in the way. You have to make sure the blinds are either secured at the bottom, or windows closed when blinds are pulled down.

Hey Soichiro, does that mean we should get a hook or something to secure the blinds with at the bottom? What does a pelmet look like?

Heyooo.. long time no post. :P

Things seem to be looking very good, so many pages and pontianak stories that its hard to find the actual progress other than to just look at pics. hehe.

The roller blinds are nice. How much were they, in psf?

Love ur balcony btw. :) Mine is still bare. haha.. super slow progress. Or rather, we like it open and clean

Mine without pelmets, but with the spring pulley or something like this, u must have chosen an expensive n nice material for 2.8k :good:

Yes Bro, open Balcony for EM is very nice because of the 2 storey high ceiling...

Hey bro, I like your white kitchen. :good: When will you be moving the furniture in? Looking forward to your durian party lar. :P

1.6K for the blinds sound like a very reasonable quote. Is 12 windows = all the windows in the apartment? Does it include the balcony glass as well?

My place got so much glass, now whenever I see the blinds quote I want to faint... :bangwall: So still procrastinating on placing the blinds order. 8|

I chatted with Sis Mae the other day, official move in may be after lunar 7th mth ba.... looking forward to meeting all of u Bros n Sistas soon :sport-smiley-004:

No Sis, 12 windows is exclude my living and balcony, I only do the 3 bedrooms and Lvl 1 windows along the common corridor :)

Hi Kobelala, I'm not able to view the link to the pony group import thread u posted. there's a error?

Hi Fairydust, the Mods of the forum had removed the thread.... :( they now charge for starting a group buy thread there :(

I think maybe they encounter many users abusing the facility ....

Edited by Kobelala