Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

thanks! but then if u buy it from JB, who does the installation? Ur contractor did it for u?

contractor can do the installation but best to find kdk authorised installers there are some recommended which u can find in the forum but i still havent go look for it i remember reading it before here. KDK installers can balance the fans better as compare to normal contractors who jus do normal fixing up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some ppl ask how to make the water pressure of new units stronger, well actually nowadays all hdb installed mixers come with this water saving button thing inside to restrict the flow of water so unscrew the tap end or the the shower head flexible hose end to remove this and your pressure will increase or feel stronger, dont blame me if it increase ur water usuage.

tap.jpg

Well cement works for kitchen is completed

IMG_0611.jpg

Service yard done up as well

IMG_0612.jpg

Edited by hotzouk

Roof top sight seeing, haha if u are feeling hot this might be the reasons.. Not sure if this helps alot in reducing the heat

P1000372.jpg

P1000373.jpg

Abit upset about the installation works from Everjoint joven water heater contractor or plumber. He thinks every unit has those box up cabinet for the wate/ sewage pipes for him to hide this ugly cables. Haiz.. now must either do up piping myself or ask contractor to do a light pelmet to conceal this...Extra costs again.

IMG_0636.jpg

Anyone kanna the same type of installation before?

Abit upset about the installation works from Everjoint joven water heater contractor or plumber. He thinks every unit has those box up cabinet for the wate/ sewage pipes for him to hide this ugly cables. Haiz.. now must either do up piping myself or ask contractor to do a light pelmet to conceal this...Extra costs again.

IMG_0636.jpg

Anyone kanna the same type of installation before?

Is joven good? Only thing is cylinder shape is bulky

Is joven good? Only thing is cylinder shape is bulky

well, i read from many forum articles that its one of the best in terms of price and efficiency. But dont really monitor the electricity bills yet, will try out in the next few months on the heat retaining part.

Hi,

Just saw your air con piping, how come the piping goes up and down the shower area? How would the water be flowing out like that?

Just wondering.

hmm... gd question let me check with them tmr...

Hi,

Just saw your air con piping, how come the piping goes up and down the shower area? How would the water be flowing out like that?

Just wondering.

Ok, if u refer to 2nd pic for the aircon piping the top piping is actually for the condensor or aircon gas pipe. the down pipe grey one haven't conceal yet is the water drainage pipe. I believe so, will check with my aircon installer , Aron and sam again.

Ok, if u refer to 2nd pic for the aircon piping the top piping is actually for the condensor or aircon gas pipe. the down pipe grey one haven't conceal yet is the water drainage pipe. I believe so, will check with my aircon installer , Aron and sam again.

Can pm me Darren's contact? Thanks

Curtains and windows grills up already. But i think because MIKI curtains install the curtains railings a day before the grill therefore the railing is too deap in. Lucky i ask Darren and richard to check on this and said they will re mount it further out for me.

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg