Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

Just purchase the new joven 25l storage heater at 235 plus 100 for installation n delivery save 50 on installation as quoted by ID alot of places running out of stock for this popular model

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi

how's darren as ID? I'm also looking for ID and i need someone who is responsible and follows up things thoroughly as I wont have the time to be monitoring the progress.. Is he responsive and "on-the-ball"? read too much horror stories abt bo chup IDs..

hihi

how's darren as ID? I'm also looking for ID and i need someone who is responsible and follows up things thoroughly as I wont have the time to be monitoring the progress.. Is he responsive and "on-the-ball"? read too much horror stories abt bo chup IDs..

Well, i would say e is getting more businesses nowadays and therefore more busy and might need constant reminders at times if you are those impatient type and in need of someone who always get back to u or feedback the progress to u than he is not the one. But he is responsible on his jobs and will correct all those things u pointed out or mistakes to be rectify. He got a PA nowadays so probably the 1st and 2nd meetup is with the PA than when u are more or less confirm on engaging him than he will meet u. But Darren is honest on advise provided on colours and reno works, but an advise to u will be things like curtains and lightings its best that u source for it yourself the shop that they bring u to the pricing is on the higher side i would say.

Each room have it's unique and refreshing colours!! Good choice....

Where did you get your dining light? Very pretty....

Each room have it's unique and refreshing colours!! Good choice....

Where did you get your dining light? Very pretty....

Got it at Chelsea Lightings at Jurong.

Today installation was done for Joven water heater energy saving type with the E serial ending number..

IMG_0637.jpg

must find or do up a light pelmet to hide this cables liao...

IMG_0636.jpg

Kitchen base for cabinets are done, service yard base for washing machine as well

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Walls hacked and plaster smooth now waiting for glass to be up

IMG_0608.jpg

MBR bathroom shower kerb is up for glass shower screen

IMG_0622.jpg

bought this remote for lightings for around $23

IMG_0586-1.jpg

thinking of using this curtain rods for our kids room due to the beam above the window frame.. no allowance for freeplay

IMG_0594.jpg

hi hotzouk,

may i know where you bought the remote control for your lighting?

do you need special programming for your wiring for the lighting in order to use this remote control?

thanks for the info! :)

Just purchase the new joven 25l storage heater at 235 plus 100 for installation n delivery save 50 on installation as quoted by ID alot of places running out of stock for this popular model

I also got this Joven 25L as well! Very fast heat up! :)

hi hotzouk,

may i know where you bought the remote control for your lighting?

do you need special programming for your wiring for the lighting in order to use this remote control?

thanks for the info! :)

Hi, i got it near the building before Northstar building along upper serangoon road there. I think Sim lim tower the 1st shop also got see something very similar but different brand at $20 + there is instructions included but i believe most electrician would hv installed it before. Just wirings i think no need special programming

I also got this Joven 25L as well! Very fast heat up! :)

Hmm, i tried that day dunno if i didnt on it long enuf or the temp set for me is just warm enuf for bathing at most, not those scorching hot even at highest temp on the mixer.

where did u get the KDK fan in JB? I am eyeing on the V56VK too and its selling for 448 in courts!!

Hi, got it from Yes electric which is somewhere opposite pelangi

Hi, got it from Yes electric which is somewhere opposite pelangi

thanks! but then if u buy it from JB, who does the installation? Ur contractor did it for u?