Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotzouk

Segar Meadows Our 1st Lovenest

Meetup with Jimmy from Zen car solar film, he brought along a stack of samples and diff grades of film for me to chose. Price wise and service rendered is good. Cost around $3 to $4 psf. Whole house do up max is $372 if choose the $4 film.

THis 3 are the $3.50 type i prefer the $4 type as more light can pass thru and interior view is light reflective.

IMG_0309.jpg

View from outside, a;; mirror during daytime, super privacy.

IMG_0306.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Also bought a kdk ventilation fan from everjoint 15WPHA and meetup with ERIC the authorised kdk installer for fans and this ventilation fans for washroom, he is pro and gave genuine advice price is very reasonable and would get him to do my unit once 90% of the works are completed.

Got my Rinnai Glass hob (inner flame) and Fujioh FX900 hood from Aik Leong Bukit merah

Rinnaihob-1.jpg

Hi hotzouk,

Seems like Darren is very popular in this forum. Is he very busy and handling multiple projects?

Also, may I ask you how much did you purchase the Rinnai hob and Fujioh hood for?

Thanks!

Hi hotzouk,

Seems like Darren is very popular in this forum. Is he very busy and handling multiple projects?

Also, may I ask you how much did you purchase the Rinnai hob and Fujioh hood for?

Thanks!

Yup, he is very busy indeed and handling multiple projects so he has to task some of the monitor and supervising jobs to his project manager and PA to handle and take notes.

Fujioh hood i got it at Aik leong for $350 cash and carry but the whole box is too big so i order the Rinnai hob from them at $680 the hood at 350 is the cheapest i can find, where else the Rinnai hob can be bought at $675 or $670 from Everjoint but i think their Fujioh hood is going at $365 or something.

Also bought a kdk ventilation fan from everjoint 15WPHA and meetup with ERIC the authorised kdk installer for fans and this ventilation fans for washroom, he is pro and gave genuine advice price is very reasonable and would get him to do my unit once 90% of the works are completed.

does he do ur ceiling fan installation as well? how much are his charges?

does he do ur ceiling fan installation as well? how much are his charges?

yes, he charges $50 per fan, but he will advice against the installation of powerful fan like v56 or v60 against the false ceillings as the blocks or materials the contractor use might not be that good. But he can still do it but he will not answer for any future happenings for it. Alternatively he can hack away away a portion of the false ceiling and fixed a custom made steel bracket for the fan to be mounted on. U can than get ur contractor or id to plaster the false ceiling again and for that he charge around $120 at least.

Few days didnt manage to log in, here are some pics on the recent reno

fan bracket before plastering up

IMG_0328_800x600.jpg

after plastor

IMG_0344_800x600.jpg

centre pipe is for future OpenNet cable, as u can see the curtain pelmet is also done up

IMG_0342_800x600.jpg

Clipsal 3gang switch,they initially told me require 4gang but since i using remote so only need 3gang

IMG_0330_800x600.jpg

Partial view of the lightings in the living area

IMG_0338_800x600.jpg

IMG_0337_800x600.jpg

My study n playroom with KDK A11YS

IMG_0322_800x600.jpg

Entrance light at MBR.

IMG_0327_800x600.jpg

Wall plastering done for most of the kitchen walls except the side with the whole stretch of cabinets.

IMG_0347_800x600.jpg

IMG_0350_800x600.jpg

IMG_0349_800x600.jpg

IMG_0348_800x600.jpg

Toilet aircon trunkings completed. Neat. tks to Imperial.

IMG_0345_800x600.jpg

Fixing up of cabinets today and tommorrow. can't wait to see how it looks like. 1st cleaning already done on Sat morning.

Most of the capentries work arrived today, only thing was the workers accidentally knocked the MBR bathroom mirror and caused a crack which got to be replaced.

My self design tv feature wall.. last min design cos 1st design too hard to produce

DSCF5654_800x600-1.jpg

my orange and white kitchen, granite top and glass back splash not up yet.. Rinnai hob will only arrive on wed

DSCF5650_800x600.jpg

MBR toilet

DSCF5651_800x600-1.jpg

MBR wardrobe up as well, the door, mirror and glass above the pigeon hole not up yet.

DSCF5642_800x600-1.jpg

Edited by hotzouk

What a busy day it was today.. phew... just rush back from new house with the newly deliver Rinnai glass hob.. lady boss sent it personally here after knocking off from her shop cos she live nearby..

IMG_0378_800x600.jpg

This was all the works done in the day

MBR Toilet just left with the mirror to be stick on

IMG_0372_800x600.jpg

MBR wardrobe done up, the lighting condition doesnt help on the contrast of the matt white zebra wood grains.

IMG_0369_800x600.jpg

Same material used for the feature wall, notice the 2 familiar shelves there.. haha from IKEA but courtesy mounting done nicely with white silicon by the carpenters.

The window bay seatee is also up, the material chosen is those leather look type but cannot see from here unless use macro mode.

IMG_0366_800x600.jpg