Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rottenramone

Homemakin'

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Strikingreality!

ur home looks good! & I like how those subway tiles look! waiting for mine to shape up now! d Scandinavian theme is just so appealing!

Love ur clocks,tastefully chosen. How much do they cost inclusive of shipping? :)

Did u do those windows & balcony grilles urself? I am doing wrought iron grilles for mine,gave my design to main con, kindda concerned how it will turn out, keeping my fingers crossed!

Hello bigbag!

Which clock are you referring to? For the acctim, I first saw it in amazon.co.uk. After going through their catalogue I googled the exact name of the clock I wanted and bought it on some pharmacy website (go figure) which delivered to SG. Around £20 thereabouts incl shipping.

For the Newgate I bought it at BORDERS Expo sale. 50% off at $49. You can also find Newgate on Amazon UK. If you go to Jumpstreet's website can find a site which delivers to SG.

For my windows and grills they were left over from the previous owner. We only changed one window from casement to sliding because our AC compressor unit is too high to open casement windows.

More pictures... We're still looking for the "right" bench for our foyer area. In the meantime we have acquired a new accessory for the area.

c22a4afa.jpg

This is actually a piece of artificial grass. Rather than use a normal doormat we decided to get this to put our frequently worn shoes rather than leave them outside on a shoerack.

Edited by strikingreality

Call u sell me ur book.

hi marcel

ok i found the book. dropping u the price in your inbox.

to all: we have a stack of mags to give away. these were collected and used as reference for our home. some of them have post it notes and ratty eared, so don't expect mint copies. not nicely classifed too. i have square rooms, home&decor and other assorted imported mags. only for self collection. drop me a message, yo.

Btw, wanted to share my experience with the movers I engaged - Elite Movers.

The movers arrived 45 minutes before our scheduled time of 1pm. 4 men and 1 driver. Very efficient! The driver really just drives and take care of the vehicle, while the 4 movers do all the moving. Things we forgot, or miss out, or put at the wrong location they just go and do it. No black face, no complaints. Just do it attitude. :good: :good:

Boxes which I have not taped up, they actually took initiative and taped it up for us. Like wise for some loose items in smaller boxes, they have also put it into another box for us.

In fact these guys are so efficient, they finished moving everything by 1.30pm. That's 75 minutes for moving from 2 locations to my new place! Very very fast. Very satisfied with their services.

If I ever move in the not so near future, will definitely use them again.

Thanks mabaricows! :) How's the past 2 months in your new place?

Hey strikingreality, wifey and I are pretty much settled down..

There's a lot of cleaning and laundry to be done all the time, still some unpacking of books yet to be done. The whole moving in process is pretty draining to be honest. Haha..

Oh, our utility bill has dropped down to $120-$150. The $200+ bill for one of those months was scary, haha..

Wish you guys much fun and happiness living together in your new place!

Pace yourselves with the whole unpacking/arranging/cleaning process and enjoy doing it together, don't rush it and burn out.

All the best! :thumbs up:

Edited by mabaricows

Hi,

I noticed that you have a bludot strut table. May I know how much does it cost? Did you get it from Grafunkt or Pomelo?

Thanks for the info!

:)

Btw, wanted to share my experience with the movers I engaged - Elite Movers.

The movers arrived 45 minutes before our scheduled time of 1pm. 4 men and 1 driver. Very efficient! The driver really just drives and take care of the vehicle, while the 4 movers do all the moving. Things we forgot, or miss out, or put at the wrong location they just go and do it. No black face, no complaints. Just do it attitude. :good: :good:

Boxes which I have not taped up, they actually took initiative and taped it up for us. Like wise for some loose items in smaller boxes, they have also put it into another box for us.

In fact these guys are so efficient, they finished moving everything by 1.30pm. That's 75 minutes for moving from 2 locations to my new place! Very very fast. Very satisfied with their services.

If I ever move in the not so near future, will definitely use them again.

can u share the contacts for elite movers pls?