Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rottenramone

Homemakin'

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i also didnt plaster my walls and now also thinking if it should .. the walls like gt little beads likdat .. but white dont seems to be able see .. but using light color can see .. but i wonder if its always been there and i never realise or its because of the paint?

i also didnt plaster my walls and now also thinking if it should .. the walls like gt little beads likdat .. but white dont seems to be able see .. but using light color can see .. but i wonder if its always been there and i never realise or its because of the paint?

If you think you're going to keep on looking at it and think it's ugly, then do it. Otherwise, forever hold your peace. :P

it's been awhile :) congrats on the completion of reno and being able to move in, look forward to more photos from you!

Thanks. We are very grateful to all with the support that was given to us:). At NTUC now grocery shopping. Post more pics n details soon.

Yes yes yes !!! More pics of ur beautiful place plssssss :dribble:

Your rock feature wall ROCKS !!!!!

Hey there.

Will do once I have time

More pics in e meantime.

9d37d6c5.jpg

Dresser

9d8e87c7.jpg

Dining lights with opened vent from study.

85b75925.jpg

My improvised caulking gun when the lazy plumbers refused to seal up the underside of my sink.

e1dbe6e5.jpg

After a day of unpacking

e58acd39.jpg

Congratulations! Was not sure how the white painted brick wall could work but you guys really did it! Cosy joint and love the pfizer pillow... ha ha!

All the best to you and your new nest.

JS