Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rottenramone

Homemakin'

Wooo....! Your study table looks big and nice! Good buy!

Your TV console looks familiar! :huh:

Post more details pls!

Edited by Dreaming

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congratulations on your completion of your renovation! Your tblog is one of those that I follow closely! Love the furnitures you have chosen too.

Edited by Industrial

My faux nixie clock. If only I can get the ones with the real vacuum tubes. Bought in BKK.

543b3b38.jpg

Acctim clock at kitchen. Ordered online.

0bd11113.jpg

Newgate regulator clock. 50% off from borders closing sale.

3b33c2c4.jpg

The &Tradition lights were not the first lights we chose for the dining, even though I was lusting after them for a long while, but without seeing the actual thing, I couldn't bring myself to checkout the basket... That was until hubby saw them in Foundry one fine day, and decided that we needed to get it. And with free shipping and ample protection, we bought them online. :) The original dining lamps, which we got in Bangkok were relegated to the study.

dining

IMG_2189.jpg

Hi, love your dinning lights. which online website did you get them from?

Hi, we bought it from Connox.com, you can also get them on nest.co.uk, or nostraforma.com, do shop around for the best prices. :) If you google &tradition Mega Bulb should be able to find a lot of online shops which carry it.

@ dreaming

Yes, the TV console is the one from Grafunkt. So did you manage to psycho Prody into getting it?

Re the strut table, it is a good size for me and hubby to work together at the desk. :) It's the 1.9m Strut table from Bludot in case you're interested in getting it. :)

@ dreaming

Yes, the TV console is the one from Grafunkt. So did you manage to psycho Prody into getting it?

Re the strut table, it is a good size for me and hubby to work together at the desk. :) It's the 1.9m Strut table from Bludot in case you're interested in getting it. :)

Yes! I managed to psycho Prody into getting the line console! :yeah: Keep telling him its an investment. Loooong-term Investment!

I saw Grafunkt carry Bludot as well. But Prody is not the least interested in getting another big designer piece considering we are already forking out so much for a TV console. haha.

Nvrm lah.. as long as i get the TV console... :rofl:

Edited by Dreaming

Yes! I managed to psycho Prody into getting the line console! :yeah: Keep telling him its an investment. Loooong-term Investment!

I saw Grafunkt carry Bludot as well. But Prody is not the least interested in getting another big designer piece considering we are already forking out so much for a TV console. haha.

Nvrm lah.. as long as i get the TV console... :rofl:

congrats dreaming!! it's a good piece to have! the console is simply beautiful lah. support local designers! :)

rem to take pics :)

I am so glad that we are doing our reno in this period. Probably saved us quite a bit since it's GSS.

So we bought these... :)

LineTV.jpg

Line TV Console. Though I secretly like Air Division's Telegraph, this is easier on the pockets

wondersSidetable.jpg

The largest one (bottom left) for my side table

WerkTable.jpg

Without the organisation box - gonna use this for dining table.

you got your dining table from Air too?

Our Inspiration Booklet...

Hubby saw this book at Page One and we love flipping through it and look all the beautiful homes. It also details several famous/wellknown Scandinavian furniture and fittings. Almost an encyclopedia of the Scandinavian design. Unfortunately, it cost a freaking $60+. Thank god for internet shopping, for we found a soft copy on Amazon. :)

9781844008339.jpg

Call u sell me ur book.

Our Inspiration Booklet...

Hubby saw this book at Page One and we love flipping through it and look all the beautiful homes. It also details several famous/wellknown Scandinavian furniture and fittings. Almost an encyclopedia of the Scandinavian design. Unfortunately, it cost a freaking $60+. Thank god for internet shopping, for we found a soft copy on Amazon. :)

9781844008339.jpg

Call u sell me ur book.