Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

So u engaged any painter to do the job. Hope everything works well for u.

Take care and be careful.

painting of doors....so tiring.......not becoz i was the one painting..but i was there shining the laundry poles lol! :D will show in my next post..~ btw if you are wondering why so many blue post-sticks..those are reminders about the paints...wrong colour coat not covered...or sides not painted over.......etc etc.. wish i can easily climb and up with a smaller ladder..then it wont be only these few pcs... :bleah:

photo44.jpg

photo43.jpg

photo42.jpg

photo41.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How u managed to clean so well for ur pole? Really tough on u.

As for hole found at main door, is due to the renovation that caused it?

How come ur common toilet change now then change? Ur initial quot nvr covered or they delay u again?

Really admired ur effort and time u spend on ur reno. :sport-smiley-003: Take care.... :good:

Before cleaning...here's the laundry poles...

photo47.jpg

Here's after 2 hours...hahha and mind you..i only did half of the poles..the other extended portion of the poles..not done yet..

photo50.jpg

photo45.jpg

My Common toilet sink and tap :) vanity slab to be changed to black granite slab..

photo48.jpg

found a BIG hole on my main door... :furious: :furious:

photo49.jpg

Must be really hard work cleaning the poles.

hahaha budget...no choice... cleaning liao at least save me another 600-800 bucks :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

How u managed to clean so well for ur pole? Really tough on u.

As for hole found at main door, is due to the renovation that caused it?

How come ur common toilet change now then change? Ur initial quot nvr covered or they delay u again?

Really admired ur effort and time u spend on ur reno. :sport-smiley-003: Take care.... :good:

hihi lee well the pole was cleaned using a lotion call LOC metal cleaner. Its recommended by Henry from Royal Fanco and indeed it works wonders. But its harsh to the hands..my hands dry like duno what now...hahahahha

as for the hole ..yes it is caused by one of the reno guys....so not sure hw to resolve..i believe he wont give me a free door...LOL...as you can see i lost my fumes liao..all taken up by the painter......kekekeke so i close ALL EYES...so long its mended.....PROPERLY........

as for common toilet is shortage of tile hence didnt cover the vertical portion at the basin area...only did the flooring and in fact the flooring have to redo as the angle for my 3 pc shower glass is not right...even though they hv redone it...the shower glass door when opened..will meet either the toilet bowl fix on the left hand side of my toilet (when open from right to left) or the 90 degree angle of my basin -opening from left to right ( depending whixh direction i want the glass to open from) ...this is sth i find not that skillful as i don't encounter any of such tight angles before the hacking was done to the old layout...(not to mention i've even gotten a small basin than before and there was abt 5cm distance from the shower door to the basin when opened to the max..but now..it will be touching each other....sigh...just gt to be careful loh..... :dunno:

show you picture when photobucket is up and running...so u can see better :)

Pictures of old layout

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Space still when door is fully opened (old layout)

photo-2.jpg

Edited by sng28

Paiseh...need to check on LOC metal cleaner. May I know where did u buy it from? Thks.

eh i got it form ebay. I heard supposed to buy from MLM. :rolleyes:

parquet...polishing is a nitemare.. i don't know what happened...when i opened the door is colour is what i see.......and its **** uneven.....

BEFORE

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

AFTER :jawdrop:

0ecc4c9e32770b4f7b8162d80ccd9766.jpg

27225bb78bb00a8321a030a3f8afd384.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Edited by sng28

parquet...polishing is a nitemare.. i don't know what happened...when i opened the door is colour is what i see.......and its **** uneven.....

BEFORE

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

AFTER :jawdrop:

photo-5.jpg

0ecc4c9e32770b4f7b8162d80ccd9766.jpg

27225bb78bb00a8321a030a3f8afd384.jpg

Colour a bit too dark liao....hmmmmmm........

Edited by jaskel

Colour a bit too late liao....hmmmmmm........

bro what do you mean by that ?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: dun scare me leh ? you mean cannot buffer off the colour and re-varnish back to original state???????????? :bangwall: :bangwall: kid me not man...stress

bro what do you mean by that ?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: dun scare me leh ? you mean cannot buffer off the colour and re-varnish back to original state???????????? :bangwall: :bangwall: kid me not man...stress

Sorry sorry....didn't sleep well, brain and hand work differently. Type it wrongly :P Your before look nicer than after.......did u request for this colour?

Edited by jaskel

Paiseh...need to check on LOC metal cleaner. May I know where did u buy it from? Thks.

LOC is an Amway product, check their website... my mom has been using this since i was a kid~ :lol: their dish washer (called Dish Drops i think) is very good also.

long-lost sis, if you really want, do let me know, i'm thinking of asking my colleague to get for me (who does regular purchase from Amway for his household stuff).

eh i got it form ebay. I heard supposed to buy from MLM. :rolleyes:

it used to be MLM only back in the 80s/90s but my colleague said now can buy direct leh (since you can't do MLM in Singapore anyway). i also dunno cos didn't ask in detail LOL :P

Sorry sorry....didn't sleep well, brain and hand work differently. Type it wrongly :P Your before look nicer than after.......did u request for this colour?

hhahahaha its okie we all not sleeping well recently.. :D :D er actually not i request for this colour...but in fact i asked for the colour (shown below) ..sigh...he is gng redo but he refuse to give me this colour ...he says he is gng to give the natural colour...no matter what i say..he refuse to give this colour which i all along wanted

photo-9.png

from my previous state

photo-7.jpg

Edited by sng28

LOC is an Amway product, check their website... my mom has been using this since i was a kid~ :lol: their dish washer (called Dish Drops i think) is very good also.

long-lost sis, if you really want, do let me know, i'm thinking of asking my colleague to get for me (who does regular purchase from Amway for his household stuff).

it used to be MLM only back in the 80s/90s but my colleague said now can buy direct leh (since you can't do MLM in Singapore anyway). i also dunno cos didn't ask in detail LOL :P

ahahhahaha wah you know abt it!!!!!!!!!! :):good: :good: :good::D

Edited by sng28

bros and sis, anyone keen to take over the OSRAM 13W 865 Cool Daylight...I've got 12 at hand..bought salah..........and i'm trying to release becoz i gt heaps of lights in my cupboard...trying to remove uncessary items in my cupboard.......

bro ask you ah..during polishing of parquet one strip came off...they told me coz its very thin thats why came off...they tried to mend it..but it looks still bad...its olike 0.5-0.75cm breath and pretty long about 20cm...for repair of this kinda strips..can it be done where its not obvious? I can see hollow holes still among that strip...now...

also my granite flooring in my toilet was full of scrathes during the to reno..and no protection was laid then..its horribly badly scratched now..marble polishing guy says it cannot be done..its really badly scratched...as they put bags of sand and tubs on the floor previously and drag and pull..its so scratched i don't know what to say.......

:furious: